What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Well, i tried the path i thought is the best (Zoe romance) but no penetration the entire game. When i watch the replays you can fuck some girls. I want Vania as romance.
This game is not for me when i see the replay and we fuck almost everyone but not the one we really want. So why do this restriction to romance only one? Thats, sorry, stupid logic. I love the game but i am very disappointed. I don´t want to replay the entire game to play through all paths, just to watch out which scenes changes.

I am out :(

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
20221123054936.jpg

Why do the images of the new release look so gray? I tried to compare the same image of 0.6 and 0.10, the left is 0.6, the right 0.10, why the latest release is so gray image, it is very obvious, it feels very uncomfortable, I hope the developers can restore the bright color of 0.6

Reactions: Punto

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
View attachment 2187747

Why do the images of the new release look so gray? I tried to compare the same image of 0.6 and 0.10, the left is 0.6, the right 0.10, why the latest release is so gray image, it is very obvious, it feels very uncomfortable, I hope the developers can restore the bright color of 0.6
Guys, I've said it multiple times, it's written in the OP. Start a new game. Saves from previous versions are not compatible.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
When im at The party after talking to both ashley and melissa i go back to The living room to find melissa alone like in The picture.. But when i click on her i get The error shown in The other picture.
IMG_20221123_002726.jpg
IMG_20221123_002810.jpg

Reactions: MrKuchi

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
When im at The party after talking to both ashley and melissa i go back to The living room to find melissa alone like in The picture.. But when i click on her i get The error shown in The other picture.
Thank you for reporting this. I hadn't noticed this one before. I'll make a new version fixing these bugs.

To avoid this bug, talk to Jacob in the kitchen first, it's a solution at least for now.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
you said it brother longer updates are definitely worth the wait I'm so happy to finally be out of the prologue
Thanks, Vidal. I was kinda worried for OMWH after AOA got abandoned, but thankfully MrKuchi proved he still has the passion for this project, which has improved lots of areas in this new update.

I agree with you, the longer updates are worth the wait as seen with this incredible result (it didn´t seem that much of a wait to me, though). And now that we passed the prologue it´s time to follow our favorite girls for real (Vania in my case).

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks, Vidal. I was kinda worried for OMWH after AOA got abandoned, but thankfully MrKuchi proved he still has the passion for this project, which has improved lots of areas in this new update.

I agree with you, the longer updates are worth the wait as seen with this incredible result (it didn´t seem that much of a wait to me, though). And now that we passed the prologue it´s time to follow our favorite girls for real (Vania in my case).
for me my brother there is only one girl Vania

question I know it's the beginning of the game but was I the only one sad when Vania left town

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Just start playing! How to "get out of the bloody phone" after phone messaging with Emma?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes