What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

n0000by

Feb 11, 2018
Try starting a new game and skip the tutorial. I can't find the problem.
Same problem here, phone don't show when i click where it supposed to be,i tried new game, without mod, nothing, still missing.
( sorry for mistake english isn't my first language )

Feb 12, 2018
Game works fine for me after restart :)
Love the update, the girls are interesting and the story is too.
Hope you keep having fun with the development.

One thing I was wondering is: does any of you know how to get the 100%Ashley Party scene? I don't know which choice I did wrong not to get it. Could be anywhere. (had HJ in store, pictures of her on the phone before the fight prior to the party - what else is there to miss?).

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
Game works fine for me after restart :)
Love the update, the girls are interesting and the story is too.
Hope you keep having fun with the development.

One thing I was wondering is: does any of you know how to get the 100%Ashley Party scene? I don't know which choice I did wrong not to get it. Could be anywhere. (had HJ in store, pictures of her on the phone before the fight prior to the party - what else is there to miss?).
Maybe you did everything right, maybe not. Maybe you should also focus not only on one character but on two.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Can someone confirm they see all the scenes? I used URM to try to get everything. I am only missing one Reward photo and it's pissing me off that I can't find it.
Edit: Removed because scrappy's mod has been updated

Cheers MrKuchi for an excellent update.

Last edited:

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
So got no mods and MC is sitting on his bed and it say I shuold talk to Zoe and there's no phone - how do i get the phone to work??

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
So got no mods and MC is sitting on his bed and it say I shuold talk to Zoe and there's no phone - how do i get the phone to work??
If you don't have any mod, and the brightness is low. That isn't a bug. You have to start a new game.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes