What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Is there a best route?
I'm trying to get as much content as possible but I keep getting locked out of routes.
How many routes are?

Gods, please modd this and give me a harem route... so much simpler then all this bs.
There are only two routes.
The first, where you go to Jacob's party, thanks to a couple of saves, allows you to get all the scenes in the Gallery. It focuses on Zoe and Vania.
The second route focuses on Beth, and deprives you of two scenes at Jacob's house, and then you don't have two scenes (there's one in the Gallery) with these girls at the party at Zoe's house. Also, you go on a date with Beth at the end, which deprives you of a scene with Zoe, which will affect further events with Zoe in Chapter 1.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Anyone able to trigger the fight scene here ?
It just loops saying "I'm not ready, maybe I should talk to someone else"
Screenshot_467.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1686550251053.png

OMWH[Chapter 1 - part1]

Hi guys! This is the first part of the chapter.
It's kind of short because I anticipated the release dates,
I was planning to release ...

1686550345689.png

I have also decided to change the update program. Each new chapter of the game will have 3 parts. These parts will be released every month, going back to small updates. After the complete chapter has been released, I will take 1 or 2 months to develop the new chapter and repeat the release process.

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Has this game progressed at all with the Milf? I played this ages ago and remember there was only just one scene where she walks out of a bathtub and that was it.
So far, it's more of a platonic relationship.
There is a date scene with her ending with a kiss.
At a party, if you have too much to drink, there will be a fantasy scene with her.

Reactions: PrivilegedCholo

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I had the 0.3 version installed. Updated and started playing to refresh my memory. Does the latest rework contain most of the stuff from the previous version (10.2)? Any chance anyone knows if that version is still available?

Surprisingly there isn't a walkthrough mod or written version. Do the choices really play a strong part in the path?

Edit: If I understand correctly, the previous work became the prologue and the choices really don't change what happens.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes