What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
this is good and all but how do you get out of the alley with the guy with guitar were you have to fight him but can't without having to talk to people first which only ones to talk to is your friend and the guy you have to fight so my question is this is it a bug or not and if not how in the heck do you get out of the alley ? do i have to do another play through or something because it won't let me progress past that alley fight over guitar which is stupid
Did you open up the phone and chat with Vania or Zoe?

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Considering it's a rework it isn't a small update. Also it's free so anyone whining can shutup or pay to whine.
What are you talking about? There is no rework. There never was any rework. Why are morons parroting this crap? Even the damn dev himself came here to call you all morons for even mentioning a rework. I've been following this game from the start and I've never, ever seen a fucking rework. There was a coding change that affected previous saves and other minor tweaks but everything else remained the same.

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
What are you talking about? There is no rework. There never was any rework. Why are morons parroting this crap? Even the damn dev himself came here to call you all morons for even mentioning a rework. I've been following this game from the start and I've never, ever seen a fucking rework. There was a coding change that affected previous saves and other minor tweaks but everything else remained the same.
Well... no change on the renders that's true but "a coding change"... It seems to me that "changing" the code is infact reworking on the code, so a rework of the code right?

Unless you consider "a rework" only if it applies to renders... That's just an interpretation.
Anyway if you compare v10.0v to this last version you will see that some scenes were modified...

PS: (You don't have to insult others, even if they're wrong).

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Look at the changelog. Just a tip.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hmmm ... ok , where to start .... hmmm ... oh i know
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
awesome game ... love it .... especially Zoe :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Is this the one where the MC is “sick” and has bizarre visions of assaulting other characters? Because I’m pretty sure I tried playing it and thought the story was horrible if I remember correctly.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Well I'm gonna skip the next few updates until its almost finished. I'm kinda done with this whole teasing
Yeah. Games that like to end with teases or cliffhangers, or worse both, only really work if updates are often enough that people don't forget the entirety of the story by the time it comes out. That type of story telling works for a TV show since you know you only have 7 days to wait. Doesn't work as well when you have anywhere between 2 - 4 months to pick up where it left off.

The only time it does seem to work is when the storytelling is good enough to where the update to a game is an entire 'episode', so it feels like waiting for a new season to start with a TV show. Those games are few and far between sadly.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Hinterhälter

Oct 13, 2019
Yeah. Games that like to end with teases or cliffhangers, or worse both, only really work if updates are often enough that people don't forget the entirety of the story by the time it comes out. That type of story telling works for a TV show since you know you only have 7 days to wait. Doesn't work as well when you have anywhere between 2 - 4 months to pick up where it left off.

The only time it does seem to work is when the storytelling is good enough to where the update to a game is an entire 'episode', so it feels like waiting for a new season to start with a TV show. Those games are few and far between sadly.
yeah i kinda completly forgot wahat the story was at all. And as unsatisfying as it is for me atm i have no interest in doing a replay at this point.

Games like "Welcome to Free Will" do a much better job while looking just as good if not better.

And I agree with you. You wait months till the update comes, then its a really short one and you have to wait 2-4 months again.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes