What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrNessun0

Aug 15, 2019
Guys i have a problem, i can't join Ashley at Vanya's party. She gave me a blowjob earlier, i say her in the market that i will spend time with her but when she talk to me at party, i can choose only decline, why?

CharlesD2002

May 19, 2018
Started a new game and it won't let you even click the wardrobe to get dressed. It glitches and only lets you click the door.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
It would seem that it is so difficult to block a person on the cell phone, it seems that Vania has not learned anything, why she keeps answering calls from that guy?
Yes I ignored your previous 10 calls, but I answer you the eleventh one? How stupid can she be, just block the contact, report it or whatever.
And now he's going to visit her? what, she sent him her address by mail? was she unable to tell her parents not to give him the address of her new home? It seems to me a poor mechanism to add unnecessary drama.
The only reason for me to play this game is because of Vania, but not anymore, I don't like her anymore, she's too dumb. :confused:

Ready! I've got it out of my system, I feel better now, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but I don't think I'll play this game again.

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
What are you talking about? There is no rework. There never was any rework. Why are morons parroting this crap? Even the damn dev himself came here to call you all morons for even mentioning a rework. I've been following this game from the start and I've never, ever seen a fucking rework. There was a coding change that affected previous saves and other minor tweaks but everything else remained the same.
Version 0.10.2, released in February, was a rework. In fact, that's what it was called - Reworked,
As well as changing the interface and, of course, the code, the 4 opening scenes present in the gallery were redesigned. The Beth and Vania scenes from version 0.3 and the Melissa and Ashley scenes from 0.5.0

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
It would seem that it is so difficult to block a person on the cell phone, it seems that Vania has not learned anything, why she keeps answering calls from that guy?
Yes I ignored your previous 10 calls, but I answer you the eleventh one? How stupid can she be, just block the contact, report it or whatever.
And now he's going to visit her? what, she sent him her address by mail? was she unable to tell her parents not to give him the address of her new home? It seems to me a poor mechanism to add unnecessary drama.
The only reason for me to play this game is because of Vania, but not anymore, I don't like her anymore, she's too dumb. :confused:

Ready! I've got it out of my system, I feel better now, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but I don't think I'll play this game again.
Well, you're right about that.
On the one hand I am also a bit saddened, but on the other hand I realise that this is purely typical life in all its "glory". So, for now, I have nothing to complain about.

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
Guys i have a problem, i can't join Ashley at Vanya's party. She gave me a blowjob earlier, i say her in the market that i will spend time with her but when she talk to me at party, i can choose only decline, why?
Try drinking alcohol in the kitchen.

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
I remember adding this on my watch and todo list but I cannot remember this being only at chapter 1 part 1? Did this get a rework? Also I didn't know Becky and Lily from Being a DIK made a cameo in this game :p:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
I remember adding this on my watch and todo list but I cannot remember this being only at chapter 1 part 1? Did this get a rework? Also I didn't know Becky and Lily from Being a DIK made a cameo in this game :p:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, the first four scenes were reworked in February.
With Beth, Vania, Melissa and Ashley.

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Did you get a frank scene with her in the supermarket?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
What are you talking about? There is no rework. There never was any rework. Why are morons parroting this crap? Even the damn dev himself came here to call you all morons for even mentioning a rework. I've been following this game from the start and I've never, ever seen a fucking rework. There was a coding change that affected previous saves and other minor tweaks but everything else remained the same.
Just sad such misinformation is Liked. I guess this is how fake news spread.

• Angry
Reactions: RNasc4444

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Is there a best route?
I'm trying to get as much content as possible but I keep getting locked out of routes.
How many routes are?

Gods, please modd this and give me a harem route... so much simpler then all this bs.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes