Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Damn, guys. I get wanting to have choices and maybe this is something the dev needs to fix... But, why all the hate for Rio and Lily? They're the two hottest women in the whole story! And, in case you didn't know, some "ladies of the night" enjoy what they do and are damn good at it... sheeeiiiittt, I thought this was the age of enlightenment and women's emancipation! :devilish:;)
their also both whores and i know its shocking but some people do actually have standards when it comes to who we wanna fuck

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Damn, guys. I get wanting to have choices and maybe this is something the dev needs to fix... But, why all the hate for Rio and Lily? They're the two hottest women in the whole story! And, in case you didn't know, some "ladies of the night" enjoy what they do and are damn good at it... sheeeiiiittt, I thought this was the age of enlightenment and women's emancipation! :devilish:;)
it´s the forced part with them (aside from the fact they are hookers)
if we decide we dont want to visit the saloon 2x and be forced on the 3rd ...
or this forced scenes with rio - why not give a choice?
same with jane - really? a crazy woman on a holy path to cure sin :ROFLMAO:
the paths are not avoidable
or lauren - the mc lose his virginity -at said forced scene - one day later he´s playing the dom to lauren (or sub) ?
no sexual experience at all and getting dom play? :ROFLMAO:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
it´s the forced part with them (aside from the fact they are hookers)
if we decide we dont want to visit the saloon 2x and be forced on the 3rd ...
or this forced scenes with rio - why not give a choice?
same with jane - really? a crazy woman on a holy path to cure sin :ROFLMAO:
the paths are not avoidable
or lauren - the mc lose his virginity -at said forced scene - one day later he´s playing the dom to lauren (or sub) ?
no sexual experience at all and getting dom play? :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I get that. As I said - dev should probably fix that. It would definitely help the popularity.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Appreciate you doing a port but mixdrop is sending me to all kinds of fucked up sites when i try to DL it + nonstop 'popups blocked' messages
I suggest installing and using Ublock Origin, with almost all of the settings enabled (except java script), as well most of the filter list should checked off (enabled...minus the language choices, as they are not needed). This will prevent redirects and or popups from taking over your browser.

When some site content doesn't load, click on the shield at the top portion of your browser to bring down the Ublock interface window, and uncheck the red X'ed out choices (note: remote fonts can install bad cookies, that can enable some site popups. So I usually leave that red X'ed. ) Just regularly manually check for updates with your browser and Ublock, to ensure your protected.

Last edited:

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
I wanted to check again what Haley Sunny is doing in the Wild West, and above all, whether the forced stuff is now avoidable. Unfortunately, another disappointment... This scene gave hope
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
("whew, finally someone took the hint") that the younger prostitute could be rejected as well, but no, licking time again.:rolleyes: Who TF licks a prostitute? Prolly a while ago some stinky old drunkard filled her cunt and with this we have to "clean" her? You've gotta be kidding me.
Now I'm almost ready for a long space trip. I mean my dick is already hibernated. I can ignore things for the greater good but my second head apparently can't. :LOL:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
("whew, finally someone took the hint") that the younger prostitute could be rejected as well, but no, licking time again.:rolleyes: Who TF licks a prostitute? Prolly a while ago some stinky old drunkard filled her cunt and with this we have to "clean" her? You've gotta be kidding me.
Now I'm almost ready for a long space trip. I mean my dick is already hibernated. I can ignore things for the greater good but my second head apparently can't. :LOL:
exactly

Reactions: Raziel_8

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I don't have as big of an issue with the Rio and Lily as some do on here, but I do wish there was a way to focus more on Sunny and Faye. I'm guessing the hookers (especially Rio) are an integral part of whatever overarching story the dev is trying to tell with this game.

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
Man this was a pleasant surprise. Wholesome revenge and corruption is hard to pull off, so well done dev. A couple more timely updates and you'll have a new subscriber. Cheers

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes