Kond

Jul 8, 2018
I actually enjoy this game although what I don't like is that there is a forced relationship with Rio and basically Sunny, the only real whore I am interested in is Lily and wanted the MC to lose his virginity to her but yet get a forced sex scene with Rio where the MC ends up losing it to her instead would have been nice to have a choice in the matter. For once I would like an actual VN that doesn't require you to have a relationship with your "childhood friend" despite the fact that you try to ignore her. I mean seriously trying to focus on Faye the MILF and get towards the end of the update with Faye asking about the feelings towards Sunny and instead of giving a choice in the matter the MC says yes and yet Sunny has way lower relationship points than Faye does.
This Rio girl has 3 unavoidable sex scenes, i tried to avoid Sunny but MC ended up having sex with her anyways. Even refusing the Aunt the players still have to see her masturbating. Theres that disgusting old dude receiving a BJ, player has to see his cock....so aside the forced sex player still has some distasteful things to see. And its kind of funny because some females are avoidable and some are not...makes no sense.
And for me is hella dumb to force MC to lose his virginity to a prostitute.
And before someone wonders, i did a skip-gameplay trying to refuse everyone to see who in fact is avoidable.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Shouldn't this haven't incest tag? MC gets naughty with his cousin and auntie unless some update removed that.
It's the opposite, the incest tag is present and should be removed because Faye isn't mc real aunt and so Sunny isn't mc cousin either .
Mc family met Faye when they moved out in the west and she helped them with the farm, so she just a good friend of the family and Sunny a childhood friend of mc, so no incest unless some revelations are made later about the mc beeing related to one of the li. (Maybe our mc is the son of Will Cassidy and Lauren brother, after all he was deliberatly spared and Will as some interest on us but i'm probably going too far just to find a justification for the tag other that "mc call Faye aunt so incest" even if they aren't related by blood ^^ )

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
I'm really enjoying this update, but my eyes hurt from the watering hole scene. Those two look like grilled cheese.

Reactions: Huurn

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

relationship/lust // corruption // labels(scenes)

View attachment 2507545 View attachment 2507543 View attachment 2507597

####################################################################
altered gui (slightly adjusted textsize ; smaller quickmenu)

View attachment 2507544

extract gui.zip into mainfolder ; overwrite if asked (needs update every gameupdate! )
####################################################################

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
update (core modul)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
This Rio girl has 3 unavoidable sex scenes, i tried to avoid Sunny but MC ended up having sex with her anyways. Even refusing the Aunt the players still have to see her masturbating. Theres that disgusting old dude receiving a BJ, player has to see his cock....so aside the forced sex player still has some distasteful things to see. And its kind of funny because some females are avoidable and some are not...makes no sense.
And for me is hella dumb to force MC to lose his virginity to a prostitute.
And before someone wonders, i did a skip-gameplay trying to refuse everyone to see who in fact is avoidable.
Thank you for your service.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I like the story so far and the MC is pretty cool. All the women are really hot too. I understand this is an adult visual novel but, is there any way I could avoid seeing anyone have sex at all? Wait... was that a really dumb question?
Careful some will call you a whiny crybaby for having standards and preferences. While I personally think it's a very important question.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
wow i must say ... this game is a pretty good one ... the thing with Rio .. what gives ... she a whore that doesn't wanna change .. or just till Lilly stops her ... i don't get that part .. most females i ever knew .. yes even the bad ones wanted to change ....
oh well i still have Sunny ... err i mean my MC still has Sunny .. oh yeah and Lauren ;) call me Master baby i love it :LOL::love::ROFLMAO::LOL::love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Vollezar
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes