Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Damn, what the fuck is this shit? Two of the main li are prostitutes? And this doesn't have Ntr/sharing/whore training tag? (Just add them at this point, maybe you will actually get fans and players). Unavoidable sex scenes? Watching old dude and other men fucks like a dumb cuck? Yeah, no wonder this game is dying. :HideThePain: (Ayo MC will die from aids before he can exact his revenge xD)

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
the lighting in the sunny/mc scene at the watering hole is reaaaaaaalllllly bad. could really use a rework there. Ruins such an important scene

Tigo_G

Jul 11, 2020
So I dom. Lauren before. However this update the game makes me go back and she is the dom???? How does that work?
Well another game to uninstall and forget about. To bad really I was enjoying this game.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Damn, what the fuck is this shit? Two of the main li are prostitutes? And this doesn't have Ntr/sharing/whore training tag? (Just add them at this point, maybe you will actually get fans and players). Unavoidable sex scenes? Watching old dude and other men fucks like a dumb cuck? Yeah, no wonder this game is dying. :HideThePain: (Ayo MC will die from aids before he can exact his revenge xD)
And there's no way to ignore those two whores.
Whatever you do, you have to fuck that sick whore Rio.:sick:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
With the mom cliffhanger in the previous version, nothing with her... A bit disapointed.

Maevos

May 4, 2019
wow i must say ... this game is a pretty good one ... the thing with Rio .. what gives ... she a whore that doesn't wanna change .. or just till Lilly stops her ... i don't get that part .. most females i ever knew .. yes even the bad ones wanted to change ....
oh well i still have Sunny ... err i mean my MC still has Sunny .. oh yeah and Lauren ;) call me Master baby i love it :LOL::love::ROFLMAO::LOL::love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
It's simple. She feels indebted to Lily for taking her in and giving her a place to belong, so she is doing the only thing she knows to make money because Lily needs it to leave town. There are apparently not many opportunities for an orphan to make honest living there, so she whores herself.

She is pissed at the MC because he tries to play the white knight even though he doesn't have a penny to his name, surviving thanks to the generosity of family friends.

For Rio to "change" she would first need to repay her debt to Lily and then she would also need to leave that town because she'll always be known as a prostitute as long as she stays there. That's a tall order chief and probably not happening until the epilogue of this story.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
On the Prairie [v0.5.0] Unofficial Android Port + Sababukin's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 596mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
way to much forced stuff in this game
*if you not interrested in a woman

try to avoid lily - forced to go on day 3
try to avoid jane -not possible at all
refuse lily´s (after beeing forced to go to the saloon) proposal to corrupt jane - jane path unavoidable , and the other way round
rio - unavoidable sexscene with her - why? makes no sense
no matter what you do - sunny is unavoidable (kiss n stuff)
forced to be either dom or sub with lauren - not a chance to avoid her at all

the only one you can avoid(so far) is faye

the script has for example $ decisions.append("SunnyDay2Kiss")
there was no "decision" to make ....
as far as i see the few "choices" you can make have no impact
if i decide to not talk to lily or go to the saloon - i want it this way , otherwise i dont need choices , no?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It's simple. She feels indebted to Lily for taking her in and giving her a place to belong, so she is doing the only thing she knows to make money because Lily needs it to leave town. There are apparently not many opportunities for an orphan to make honest living there, so she whores herself.

She is pissed at the MC because he tries to play the white knight even though he doesn't have a penny to his name, surviving thanks to the generosity of family friends.

For Rio to "change" she would first need to repay her debt to Lily and then she would also need to leave that town because she'll always be known as a prostitute as long as she stays there. That's a tall order chief and probably not happening until the epilogue of this story.
yeah i read all that .. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Damn, guys. I get wanting to have choices and maybe this is something the dev needs to fix... But, why all the hate for Rio and Lily? They're the two hottest women in the whole story! And, in case you didn't know, some "ladies of the night" enjoy what they do and are damn good at it... sheeeiiiittt, I thought this was the age of enlightenment and women's emancipation! :devilish:;)

Blowfly

Mar 10, 2018
Damn, guys. I get wanting to have choices and maybe this is something the dev needs to fix... But, why all the hate for Rio and Lily? They're the two hottest women in the whole story! And, in case you didn't know, some "ladies of the night" enjoy what they do and are damn good at it... sheeeiiiittt, I thought this was the age of enlightenment and women's emancipation! :devilish:;)
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/10/thumb/2136800_c06s002_445a.png hair like this is what I am talking about now this is hairy

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes