MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I would really like to know what the various path are...
R path.... Revenge (sounds reasonable)
P path.... Passive? (passive, pussy...well I'm not sure)
J path.... Justice? (The wt mod says it's jealous, but the image I posted talks about justice...so I'm still not sure.)

BUT, knowing this information would be crucial, to playing this game...as it will determine how MC character acts in this story. I'll wait to play this to see if the dev will enlighten us with more information.

screenshot0001.png

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I have three different mc's making different decisions in the storyline. Yet Moving Beyond Childhood Friends and Sunny Needs Some Relief are still locked in the Replay Gallery. What am I not doing right?
How did you get Lily's Public Showing? I have been trying to figure it out for awhile now.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I actually enjoy this game although what I don't like is that there is a forced relationship with Rio and basically Sunny, the only real whore I am interested in is Lily and wanted the MC to lose his virginity to her but yet get a forced sex scene with Rio where the MC ends up losing it to her instead would have been nice to have a choice in the matter. For once I would like an actual VN that doesn't require you to have a relationship with your "childhood friend" despite the fact that you try to ignore her. I mean seriously trying to focus on Faye the MILF and get towards the end of the update with Faye asking about the feelings towards Sunny and instead of giving a choice in the matter the MC says yes and yet Sunny has way lower relationship points than Faye does.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I just started to play the game again and must say, the devs need to fix the options abbreviations. Let the players know what Rel, PPath and others means. I'm so confused I don't know what they mean so I don't know what options to choose.

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
I actually enjoy this game although what I don't like is that there is a forced relationship with Rio and basically Sunny, the only real whore I am interested in is Lily and wanted the MC to lose his virginity to her but yet get a forced sex scene with Rio where the MC ends up losing it to her instead would have been nice to have a choice in the matter. For once I would like an actual VN that doesn't require you to have a relationship with your "childhood friend" despite the fact that you try to ignore her. I mean seriously trying to focus on Faye the MILF and get towards the end of the update with Faye asking about the feelings towards Sunny and instead of giving a choice in the matter the MC says yes and yet Sunny has way lower relationship points than Faye does.
Yeah that was the point of which in the game that I stopped playing and uninstalled, the MC would not have had sex with Rio just like that. Once a game forces you to have sex with a character, especially when it is completely out of character for them to do so just makes me not care about the story anymore. Also, given how much the MC cares for and respects his "Aunt" I doubt he would have even gone to the Saloon anyway, given how she felt about it. Oh well it was fun playing in the old west for awhile but I guess its off into the horizon for me.

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
Yeah that was the point of which in the game that I stopped playing and uninstalled, the MC would not have had sex with Rio just like that. Once a game forces you to have sex with a character, especially when it is completely out of character for them to do so just makes me not care about the story anymore. Also, given how much the MC cares for and respects his "Aunt" I doubt he would have even gone to the Saloon anyway, given how she felt about it. Oh well it was fun playing in the old west for awhile but I guess its off into the horizon for me.
Totally agree. Forced scene with Rio was the first nail. Lilly would have been a better first.
But the stuff with Sunny is biggest turn off. As someone mentioned, this childhood friend cliché is the worst and Sunny is no different. You avoid her all the way but still there is kissing and the Aunt asking what are you intentions. Whats the point of points, if they are not used anywhere. Time and time again we see these devs who start with a point system, but then just abandon it all together.
I hope there was a choice to just push sunny in the path of the bull :D

Reactions: Kond

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Totally agree. Forced scene with Rio was the first nail. Lilly would have been a better first.
But the stuff with Sunny is biggest turn off. As someone mentioned, this childhood friend cliché is the worst and Sunny is no different. You avoid her all the way but still there is kissing and the Aunt asking what are you intentions. Whats the point of points, if they are not used anywhere. Time and time again we see these devs who start with a point system, but then just abandon it all together.
I hope there was a choice to just push sunny in the path of the bull :D
New dev's make mistakes... maybe the dev will fix it maybe not but this is why harems are so much better decisions are super easy do you want this LI? yes... ok Great here's your renders/animations no ok great onto the next part of the story... I know that style isn't for everyone but it's the easiest to get right. Also they have to create the renders for all possible LI's anyway why not make all scenes possible and at the same time avoidable...? That way both sides get something they like...

josh963

Mar 5, 2020
New update is out!! Can anyone please tell if there is any progress with Faye?? If yes, how far she and MC already gone?

Reactions: Driven51

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
On the Prairie v0.5.0
v0.5.0 changelog
660 new renders (not including renders for animations)
26 new animations (Over 1000 renders used for the animations)
5 new events added to the Replay Gallery
Fixed a small number of animations from the previous release
Fixed a few grammar/spelling errors
Links
PC Mega

PC Google Drive

MAC Mega

MAC Google Drive

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OnThePrairie-0.5.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
On the Prairie [v0.5.0] [The CapnGames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes