JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
There are only a handful of story based VNs that have made me cry. The harem ending montage had me weeping like a bitch for a solid 5 minutes.
the scene when one of the gang bosses kill the other and one of them look to his watch lol This Game is ONCE IN A LIFETIME for REAL great game Legend if I Might add I played, and I Still Have it in my Fav game folder Tes.png
and Leap of Faith and Forget about Summer time and Beggar of Net both this game started good now it's only rabbit Jump from Lady To Girl to other I don't play it anymore but Beggar of Net Starting song lol tell me why :LOL:and there Folder of Random picture I have and here it is what i am talking about once in life time Funny.png
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
and i got other Fav game but sadly not Complete it yet and some I didn't see what the end is yet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

oqppai

Jun 12, 2021
the scene when one of the gang bosses kill the other and one of them look to his watch lol This Game is ONCE IN A LIFETIME for REAL great game Legend if I Might add I played, and I Still Have it in my Fav game folder View attachment 3535514
and Leap of Faith and Forget about Summer time and Beggar of Net both this game started good now it's only rabbit Jump from Lady To Girl to other I don't play it anymore but Beggar of Net Starting song lol tell me why :LOL:and there Folder of Random picture I have and here it is what i am talking about View attachment 3535520
and i got other Fav game but sadly not Complete it yet and some I didn't see what the end is yet
You got Monster Girl Quest in that folder, that game is honestly my 2nd favorite game out of all the games Ive played so far (about 50 or so), peak story, peak scenes, peak everything

• Red Heart
Reactions: JoeAngel

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
You got Monster Girl Quest in that folder, that game is honestly my 2nd favorite game out of all the games Ive played so far (about 50 or so), peak story, peak scenes, peak everything
The snake Monster, I loved The Wise words She said
()What Are you talking about, you idiot? The way You're using the Power is Flawed. Unlike using the Earth and the Wind, The Power of Water Reflects what's in your heart

The Wind Fills your Movement, the earth Fills your Body, the Water fills your Heart, and Fire Fills your Spirit ()
and He answered with this
()that's Something Heinrich Said, isn't it? ()
But her Words Made me Feel like WOW

• Red Heart
Reactions: oqppai

Aero15

Apr 8, 2018
the scene when one of the gang bosses kill the other and one of them look to his watch lol This Game is ONCE IN A LIFETIME for REAL great game Legend if I Might add I played, and I Still Have it in my Fav game folder View attachment 3535514
and Leap of Faith and Forget about Summer time and Beggar of Net both this game started good now it's only rabbit Jump from Lady To Girl to other I don't play it anymore but Beggar of Net Starting song lol tell me why :LOL:and there Folder of Random picture I have and here it is what i am talking about View attachment 3535520
If you liked Once in a Lifetime you really should play Eternum (Caribdis' current game, the dev of OiaL), Ripples and Pale Carnations. I did the mistake of dropping that last one right at the beginning because of the slow start, but I'm really glad I gave it another chance. It's probably my favorite AVN at the moment. I'd be hard pressed to think of one with better writing.

Last edited:

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
If you liked Once in a Lifetime you really should play Eternum (Caribdis' current game, the dev of OiaL), Ripples and Pale Carnations. I did the mistake of dropping that last one right at the beginning because of the slow start, but I'm really glad I gave it another change. It's probably my favorite AVN at the moment. I'd be hard pressed to think of one with better writing.
Enternum heard and saw that the same dev, but it's not completed So I will wait a bit both other game also not Completed so Bookmark on your Post And I am good to go lol

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Enternum heard and saw that the same dev, but it's not completed So I will wait a bit both other game also not Completed so Bookmark on your Post And I am good to go lol
once in a lifetime is already complete, so if you like it, you can play. not have to wait for the other game to be complete

Reactions: JoeAngel

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
once in a lifetime is already complete, so if you like it, you can play. not have to wait for the other game to be complete
I know I already have it from 2 years might be even more It's Legend Game it's in my fav folder if you look up you will find how Much I Love this Game he was saying about other Games, so I answered him With that

Reactions: iamcomming
Dec 9, 2022
This game is a bit of an enigma to me, it's competently written but simultaneously super tropey.

I feel like I can see every event or reveal that will happen coming several slides ahead because what happens is always whatever is the most standard issue trope applicable.

It's not bad though, I'm still playing.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
This game is a bit of an enigma to me, it's competently written but simultaneously super tropey.

I feel like I can see every event or reveal that will happen coming several slides ahead because what happens is always whatever is the most standard issue trope applicable.

It's not bad though, I'm still playing.
=_= okay lol when you finish it you will be here Screaming that you Feel So sad that it end it lol

TomCaldoran

Feb 20, 2021
ok one thing first i love this game. normaly im really a fan of vn style games but this is great^^
btw did Caribdis get around and fixed the errors in the church and the tv scenes near the end?

4.80 star(s) 897 Votes