jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I feel slighted that I very much mentioned it :(:cry:

I know there was no point in wondering how I would feel/respond as it was a given.

But still........

slighted

Imma cry now

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I feel slighted that I very much mentioned it :(:cry:

I know there was no point in wondering how I would feel/respond as it was a given.

But still........

slighted

Imma cry now
You were a given as you said. I was wondering about everyone else. Especially those who were on the fence.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
To be honest I didn't notice at first :( , having restarted the last episode I have to admit I like it.

Feb 17, 2022
Maybe I'm not far enough into the game but is there any point to not corrupting Audrey? I see in the walkthrough it's already up to a BJ and not a damn thing so far trying to be a decent junkie with her. Please tell me it's worth it or I'm bout to start over and corrupt the shit out of her...

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Maybe I'm not far enough into the game but is there any point to not corrupting Audrey? I see in the walkthrough it's already up to a BJ and not a damn thing so far trying to be a decent junkie with her. Please tell me it's worth it or I'm bout to start over and corrupt the shit out of her...
It will affect her ending to some degree. Not in a punishing sense or anything. Those who didn't will be rewarded some way. Not really sure how I'm gonna handle that yet, because it's not happening soon.

Reactions: haooni
Feb 17, 2022
It will affect her ending to some degree. Not in a punishing sense or anything. Those who didn't will be rewarded some way. Not really sure how I'm gonna handle that yet, because it's not happening soon.
Ok. Just felt like I was getting the short end of the stick. Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way and I just be going full blown addict, it seems to be the better for Audrey content at least.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Ok. Just felt like I was getting the short end of the stick. Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way and I just be going full blown addict, it seems to be the better for Audrey content at least.
Audrey corruption and any of the choices with the girls have no bearing on the MC's sobriety. I didn't want those two things mixed together. Just because someone gets around sexually doesn't have any correlation on their sobriety. Especially if they are not hurting anyone. If one of the girls was not OK with you having relations with the others, then it would be different. But, this is a haremish game in that regard. Now you will have a chance to pick one of them in the end if you want. Which I've covered extensively in the thread. So I won't rehash that.

Reactions: MV_1999
Feb 17, 2022
Audrey corruption and any of the choices with the girls have no bearing on the MC's sobriety. I didn't want those two things mixed together. Just because someone gets around sexually doesn't have any correlation on their sobriety. Especially if they are not hurting anyone. If one of the girls was not OK with you having relations with the others, then it would be different. But, this is a haremish game in that regard. Now you will have a chance to pick one of them in the end if you want. Which I've covered extensively in the thread. So I won't rehash that.
Ok. I don't think I could choose just one in the end anyways it's just my impatience to get to sexy time with Audrey :ROFLMAO:

But I love the game and I just became a patron and cant wait for more (y)

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Info from the developer:

Gonna take a few more days...

I'm going to take a few more days off because I've actually been enjoying relaxing a little bit. Also I would like to finish up hanging out with Alloy (Horizon Forbidden West), before I start back into full developer mode. Because I know once that starts I won't finish it, and I really want to!

Anyway, just keeping you guys in the loop. Oh yeah, and my recliner/bed broke that I sleep on because of my back. So I'm sleeping on a couch til Saturday when I get the new one. Probably TMI, but as I said wanna keep you guys in the loop. I feel I owe that to you. Development for Ch. 11 will officially start on Monday March 28th!

Hope you are all doing well! Cheers!

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021

...and I didn't wanna post about it, because it sounds like some lame ass excuse I've seen before but, it's the reality of things, and I always wanna keep people in the loop as you know.

When I was helping my Dad load my new chair into his SUV I sliced the pad of my left index finger on an upholstery staple that was bent out, and it's making it very hard to type for any period of time without irritating it.

It's been about all I can do to get through the WT's and Mods. Writing for the game is going very slowly, to the point I think I need to just rest it for a few days, because I keep slowing the healing process.

I'm not one to make excuses and you all know my work ethic, but as I said in this case I'm being forced to face the reality that I can't just push though if I want this thing to heal. So while developent is technically going on, it's going super slow and I need a couple days of not using this finger at all. Which means I'll not be updating any WT's or mods either until Saturday or Sunday. (I did Now and Then before this happened, because the dev gives me an advanced copy). Thank you all for understanding, and trust me, no one wants to be working on the game more than me, as opposed to siting around with my thumb up my butt. However, that needs to happened until I'm no longer at risk of this thing opening back up again.

Ok, finger rest begins now.

Hope you guys understand and are all doing well. Cheers!

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Hey guys do you know if theres a need to keep playing the "addicted" path? I mean after the accident the game "forces" you to get clean so i dont know if there will be enough difference to have two saves.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hey guys do you know if theres a need to keep playing the "addicted" path? I mean after the accident the game "forces" you to get clean so i dont know if there will be enough difference to have two saves.

Question four will give you a detailed answer. I'm not gonna type it all out here again because I'm on my phone and resting my finger. See the post before yours.

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021

I just got off of a telemedicine (Skype style) appointment with my doctor. She wanted me to lay off typing for a week. I talked her into 5 days. So I'll be back to working on the game on Wednesday.

I'll update mods and WT's starting Monday. She said that was ok because I told her it didn't involve as much prolonged use. Anyway, that's put to bed now. Sorry for the delay and that my dumb ass didn't wear gloves. Ok, I feel stupid, so I'm gonna stop there.

Barb is already mad at me because she wants her late night walk scene with MC finished!

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Zoey (or anyone else that may know)
In Chapter 8, Kayla mentions "Post Acute Withdrawal" and the MC mentions he feels lifeless half the time etc. I know you write from experience so I don't disagree that this may happen but I haven't heard about it before. However, my experience is limited. I know just one recovering Alcoholic (and a couple more that are not recovering as far as I know). Truth is, when I met that person he was sober for a few years (although he has had lapsed back twice in the 25+ years we know him) but he seemed to enjoy life and actually more than the times he was drinking.
I have heard from a gambler (not recovering...) that when he tried to get off gambling everything else seemed bleak, colorless and joyless. But (as far as I know) he didn't abuse substances although he did smoke.

Anyway, my point is that I thought the hardest part was to stop using and the 'cravings', not staying sober after the addiction was off. Except if that "lifelessness" and 'lack of dopamine' etc is part of the addiction and I got it wrong.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Zoey (or anyone else that may know)
In Chapter 8, Kayla mentions "Post Acute Withdrawal" and the MC mentions he feels lifeless half the time etc. I know you write from experience so I don't disagree that this may happen but I haven't heard about it before. However, my experience is limited. I know just one recovering Alcoholic (and a couple more that are not recovering as far as I know). Truth is, when I met that person he was sober for a few years (although he has had lapsed back twice in the 25+ years we know him) but he seemed to enjoy life and actually more than the times he was drinking.
I have heard from a gambler (not recovering...) that when he tried to get off gambling everything else seemed bleak, colorless and joyless. But (as far as I know) he didn't abuse substances although he did smoke.

Anyway, my point is that I thought the hardest part was to stop using and the 'cravings', not staying sober after the addiction was off. Except if that "lifelessness" and 'lack of dopamine' etc is part of the addiction and I got it wrong.
Simply put, (and you'll hear this everywhere you go that there's a meeting). Getting sober is easy, staying sober and living a sober life is something you do for the rest of your life.

I put in the post acute withdrawal stuff because it's real. But I also did that to shed light on how therapy and meds can really help and should be sought in a lot of cases along with working the program.

As much as detoxing sucks it's sadly the easy part for most people. Living a sober life is what takes commitment and daily action. It is also the most rewarding thing I've ever done and that's the ultimate focus of the game, what a sober life can bring.

As I've said many times in this thread, you can see all the other stuff on the news. Not that I don't shed light on what it's like to be addicted and the consequences if you decide to not get clean.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest Patreon update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev Update #34 (Progress)

Looks like you're on your late night walk with Barb. Wonder where you guys are or where you'll end up?
Thanks for bearing with me everyone. We are currently at a little under 500 lines of code and we are sitting at 129 renders. So, very early in the process.

That's not a lot I know, but it's what I could get done last week with the majority of it being on 3 fingers (the writing was mostly done before I started resting the bad one, but I did the renders on 3 fingers for the most part, which took a lot longer). I'm gonna count last week as a little less than half a week of development time, and that's generous.

However I'm doing a lot better now and can type with a lot more freedom, I'm not 100%, but I'm good enough.

The first day is outlined, I just need to execute it now. There will be a total of 4 H scenes in just the first day (not sure if there will be any in the second yet), but two of them will be variations on the same scene, which I won't spoil for you. Let's just say one of the variations I've been teasing in the game for a very long time and it's gonna get paid off (if you choose it that is).

That's all for now, I'm gonna get back to work and I'll check in with you guys in a couple of weeks.

Hope you are all doing well, and again thanks for bearing with me! Cheers!

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
1649461421229.png

Tiny little choice tease, if you've got time to read it while you are all playing Harem Hotel. :)
You don' t have to say yes at this point (or any point really), but she's gonna give you the option! Like Mary did. Why am I putting this up here.

Pretty much for the people (not most of you in the thread) that try to say the choices don't matter. I've used the Love variable for Lydia and Mary pretty much from the beginning of the game for Lydia and I think Chapter 2 or 3 for Mary, it affects a lot of conversations and will impact endings as well. But, this is just the first chance to say it back to Barb, you'll have more. Anyway tease over!

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished Chapter 10, or the second Chapter 9 if going by the Walkthrough, Zoey ;), so caught up with the Dev again on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, took me a bit to get to this game, mostly due to that computer crashing, but did get to it, and now, looking forward for more. Thank you so much for this game thus far.

4.50 star(s) 131 Votes