underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I'll have to send that to ShaddyModda for him to help you. Couple of questions. Did you try a new save? Did you try other saves further back.
I tried a new one, and it is good, but I didn't play it. And about other saves, I'm not sure. When I click load, it appears that error, I can't choose any save.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I tried a new one, and it is good, but I didn't play it. And about other saves, I'm not sure. When I click load, it appears that error, I can't choose any save.
This is the first I've heard of problems with the android port. You have two choices. Start a new save and skip back through real quick with the mod, or wait on Shaddy to respond. He said he'd be out til later today.

I literally know nothing about android ports. That's why I have him do it.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
This is the first I've heard of problems with the android port. You have two choices. Start a new save and skip back through real quick with the mod, or wait on Shaddy to respond. He said he'd be out til later today.

I literally know nothing about android ports. That's why I have him do it.
Ok. I'll try a new one and see. Thank you!

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/ch10_script.rpy", line 5709, in script
    $ Shelly += 2
  File "game/scripts/ch10_script.rpy", line 5709, in <module>
    $ Shelly += 2
NameError: name 'Shelly' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/ch10_script.rpy", line 5709, in script
    $ Shelly += 2
  File "D:\Users\User\Downloads\OneDayataTime-Ch.10c-pc\OneDayataTime-Ch.10c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Users\User\Downloads\OneDayataTime-Ch.10c-pc\OneDayataTime-Ch.10c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/ch10_script.rpy", line 5709, in <module>
    $ Shelly += 2
NameError: name 'Shelly' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
One Day At A Time
Wed Mar 16 11:22:26 2022
View attachment 1706226
I came in here to mention this error as well

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I came in here to mention this error as well
Read the OP and use the ShellyFix, it's already been mentioned and is a Renpy glitch, that's only affecting a small amount of players. Apply the fix in the OP. ShellyFix.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Read the OP and use the ShellyFix, it's already been mentioned and is a Renpy glitch, that's only affecting a small amount of players. Apply the fix in the OP. ShellyFix.
So i applied that fix- even after you said it is 100% fixed and i double checked i am not installing it wrong-- it is still happening-
I even deleted the game and unzipped a fresh copy with the new fix

i can ignore it and continue but it appears again when i choose "Mary and I used to fuck like rabbits" conversation choice

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of One Day At A Time 0.10c with ShaddyModda walk through
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Gallery unlocked
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Unofficial Android port to Ch 10c

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
So i applied that fix- even after you said it is 100% fixed and i double checked i am not installing it wrong-- it is still happening-
I even deleted the game and unzipped a fresh copy with the new fix

i can ignore it and continue but it appears again when i choose "Mary and I used to fuck like rabbits" conversation choice
You have to extract it inside the "game" folder then overwrite when prompted. I tested it myself on a save this happened to. I literally defined the variable right before the choice even though it's already there in variables.rpy. So you have to be doing something wrong installing it. Did you make sure you backed up a few screens before you reloaded the save? If not try that. If that doesn't work you didn't install it properly. That's absolutely the only explanation. Because it overwrites the old script. You have to click overwrite. Just for good measure delete the chapter10.rpcy file in the scripts folder of your game, not the rpy. It's possible that is interfering in your case. It's like a 1% chance that could be conflicting, but it didn't for anyone else. I'm just throwing a Hail Mary.

Last edited:

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Everybody is awkwars about their intimacy. Anyone will have either a great time
uncovering eachother and with a bright mind make fun and games of the touching and the feeling,
or not. There is always room to do good. Evil lurks in every doubt, any procrastination, all fear.
Wtf hahaha :KEK:

Jack Wayn

Jun 23, 2020
The android version isn't working for me, everytime after starting a new game when i try to go to save or go to menu it just gives an error ans i can't ignore it.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
GREAT UPDATE. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT. PLEASE BE SOON!!

I LOVE HOW ALL THE GIRLS CHARACTERS BRIGHT...LYDIA IS THE BEST. BUT ALL ARE WELL DESCRIBED AND CHISELLED. very good work on this by dev

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
For any android users who have had problems with saves:
Put the attached file "saveload" in /android/data/one.day.at.a.time/files/game folder. Users will likely need to create the game folder.
Thanks Wills747 for the fix. Because I know nothing about android.

Last edited:
Reactions: haooni

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
!IMPORTANT!

Ok, for small amount of you who experienced the Shelly Bug, I have bad news, you're gonna have to start a new save. This is a renpy glitch and I'm afraid it's going to mess things up going forward on your save. If you did NOT, then you are fine. Again, nothing I could do about this, it just happens sometimes in Renpy. I've talked to other devs that have had it happen. Wish it was my screw up and it could be fixed another way. You can always use the mod to skip back through real quick!

Last edited:
Reactions: MV_1999 and haooni
4.50 star(s) 130 Votes