underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Nice! I'm at work, but when I got home, I'll play this new chapter. I know that it will be an awesome chapter as always!

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
We got a 5 and a 2 Star Review today. But the 2 is the highest the guy gives out, so I take that as a compliment. However he said I don't take the subject matter seriously, which honestly made me laugh out loud. But, I respect his opinion, and he's entitled to it.
don't be mad, some ppl gonna hate no matter what...i come from an addiction issue and i'm clean now for 7 years and i love your game it's very real..and writing is simply the best. keep up the good work. regards.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
We got a 5 and a 2 Star Review today. But the 2 is the highest the guy gives out, so I take that as a compliment. However he said I don't take the subject matter seriously, which honestly made me laugh out loud. But, I respect his opinion, and he's entitled to it.
You're doing a wonderfull job, I was eagerly awaiting the next update... can't wait to play it tonight.
Updates and dev loges are given on a regularly basis and writing of this novel has been consistent, renders have also improved.
I am immersed in the story and not many games can keep me that interested.

Can only say to keep up the good work and I will for sure follow this story till the end.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I wish we could see our points, routes etc. I was playing all routes with multiple saves but no idea which is which now. It's not hard to implement as far as I know.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I wish we could see our points, routes etc. I was playing all routes with multiple saves but no idea which is which now. It's not hard to implement as far as I know.
I'd refer you to the PDF. I made the choice that I don't want you to be able to see your points. Makes it more organic. But, the PDF walkthrough shows all points you can obtain.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I really enjoyed the dev's rendition of heroin use and I got to say...pretty realistic and researched! I hope heroin addict is not someone Dev personally knows? But that's just telling a good story...right? Sober is not...not heroin?
Read the deception in the OP. The last part of it.

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes