Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Where can you check libido, and how to increase it?
If you just wanna power grind libido then get to the run down shithole just west of the black market, can't remember the name. You get there pretty early in game. Any time you're one square in front of a roaming man on that map you'll get molested, gain one libido and run to some bridge. Cross the bridge and there's another creepy dude right there to give you another 1 libido. If you get really lucky he might cross the bridge and then you can just keep spamming the z key. I got up to 60 libido for prostitution in about 2 minutes.

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
I think the biggest problem with your review is that it doesn't talk about the game at all other than saying it has nice artwork and that there's only two enemy types per screen.
You say nothing matters but then only vaguely talk about gameplay elements, that I'd wager most people don't actually care about. What matters to people is usually moving the story along, seeing the characters develop and getting them into erotic situations. Not whether or not you can one shot 99% of the map 5 minutes into the game, or how ambitious the gameplay and level making is.
might be unpopular opinion on my part, but i really enjoy the games where the battle is just right
"how to make magnificent kingdom" and "blazing aries" are one of the many with gameplay that i really enjoy
tho yeah, i think it's fair to judge this game for its corruption progress, story, character development, etc rather than its battle aspect since those seems to be the main focus for this kind of game

Reactions: Blake639

Utap

Jan 13, 2023
Sure. No actual spoilers below, I'm just collapsing my wall of text into it's own TL;DR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like the conversation got heated after this post so I'll just keep my distance.

Yowza, This is my mistake. There are several systems that are only partially implemented in the code and I thought the quest system was vestigial so I never used it and never translated it. I played through this game three times in the playe

I'll take care of that and post an update. Sorry for the oversight folks!

UPDATE: I finished translating the quest log. (and fixing a couple minor bugs again)
PIXELDRAIN
WORKUPLOAD

Important Note: Because of how the quest log works, the quests you have already collected in your existing save file won't be translated. However, any new quests you pick up after updating will be in English. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I've also attached the one file you need to update an existing game so you don't have to re-download all the art. Unzip it and put Quests.json into your www/data folder.
I Unzip ıt and put quests.json into www/data folder but it did not work (new game) also ı tried the download it with your links again but pixeldraın is to slow it say 2 hours and workupload banned for my country can you add more download option?

NinPC

Apr 14, 2020
UPDATE: I finished translating the quest log. (and fixing a couple minor bugs again)
PIXELDRAIN
WORKUPLOAD

Important Note: Because of how the quest log works, the quests you have already collected in your existing save file won't be translated. However, any new quests you pick up after updating will be in English. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I've also attached the one file you need to update an existing game so you don't have to re-download all the art. Unzip it and put Quests.json into your www/data folder.
[/QUOTE]

This only updated the quest titles. The description of the quest is not translated and must be stored elsewhere. I even tried the whole DATA folder

I tried to find it myself and am not sure where the data is stored.

Reactions: Mudila321

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
I Unzip ıt and put quests.json into www/data folder but it did not work (new game) also ı tried the download it with your links again but pixeldraın is to slow it say 2 hours and workupload banned for my country can you add more download option?
This only updated the quest titles. The description of the quest is not translated and must be stored elsewhere. I even tried the whole DATA folder

I tried to find it myself and am not sure where the data is stored.
I just tested it on my own. I downloaded the game fresh from the first post (used pixeldrain link. I uploaded that one and the workupload. The mod was kind enough to provide the other mirrors) I then replaced that quests.json with the one I provided in the post above. I started a new game and the quest log appears to be fully translated:
1673752236925.png

I'm not sure what to say. If you load an old save with the translated quest log, you'll get this:
1673752045365.png

I'm not sure how to duplicate what you're reporting.

I did, however upload the new version to GoFile as well in case it helps.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
I was digging around in the game files and came across 3 excluded scenes

Oh, but the actual reason I was digging around in the game's files was because I noticed only the school uniform had stats. What an oversight! So I added some stats to the other outfits. Nothing major; just a little flavor. I also changed the item drop rates since I had RPGM open anyway. Y'all know how it's a pain to get the 10 slime mucus? Yeah, the drop-rate is 1/10. So I changed it to 1/3. I also added the mucus to the Giant Slime's drop table (rate 1/2), and increased the drop rate for other enemies with drops from 1/40 and 1/50 to 1/4 and 1/5. It's not like getting these money items is gonna break the game's economy. I've included the patch down below: put it in the game's 'www' folder, choose extract here, and select 'yes' when asked if you want to overwrite. Wait, let me @ fountain too, see if he wants to roll this into the main patch or link it in the first post. These changes don't really change much; they just shave off a little of the "dev's first game"-ness.

Utap

Jan 13, 2023
I just tested it on my own. I downloaded the game fresh from the first post (used pixeldrain link. I uploaded that one and the workupload. The mod was kind enough to provide the other mirrors) I then replaced that quests.json with the one I provided in the post above. I started a new game and the quest log appears to be fully translated:
View attachment 2312073

I'm not sure what to say. If you load an old save with the translated quest log, you'll get this:
View attachment 2312071

I'm not sure how to duplicate what you're reporting.

I did, however upload the new version to GoFile as well in case it helps.
GoFile is perfect it did work thanks for your help :)

Draconys69

Aug 21, 2022
okay what is this game 2 hours and 30 minutes in and i still havent had sex and i try my hardest to find any lewd scenes in towns and the most i got is lip service prostitution everything else is just groping

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
I was digging around in the game files and came across 3 excluded scenes
Yup, those three scenes were part of an extended quest line that seems to have been meant to be a resolution to the main quest. It's a shame that the developer never finished the art and implemented them because I think they would have really improved the story.

I linked your mod in the OP. I did make a few gameplay changes to smooth out some patches that were even rougher than the slime drop rate but I decided not to mess with that one. It looks like the original plan was for the Adventurer's Guild to be an alternate way to make money but that, too was dropped for lack of time. Unfortunately, what was left is a quest that is basically a trap. It's reward is trivial and completing it when you get it is the obvious and the wrong choice.

I considered messing with drop rates. I considered just removing that quest. Looking at comments, I probably should have done one of those two in retrospect. I even considered rebuilding the... oddly balanced combat system from the ground up. In the end I made as few tweaks as I could to leave the developer's product in place.

okay what is this game 2 hours and 30 minutes in and i still havent had sex and i try my hardest to find any lewd scenes in towns and the most i got is lip service prostitution everything else is just groping
There are a couple breadcrumbs in Valejo that are supposed to lead you to the maid job in the Hills. That leads to early sex and repeatable Libido increases.

If you avoid the maid questline, the game is a pretty slow burn.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Pretty good game, it has less CG than I'd like but at least it's not one of those games with like 7 CG and you only realize when you've played it for an hour. Art is real nice.

Reactions: TheByQ

cam1126

Feb 5, 2019
Dude i can not find whoever im supposed to give this scroll that the bandit drops. ive talked to everyone in the game that i can get to and nothing happens. i cant progress at all.

frostybotswanan

Apr 4, 2020
Good little game, finished around 3 hours with no grinding.

Pros
  • Great artwork
  • Fun but short isekai story
  • Variety of jobs with lewd progression
  • No grinding required, following the story and skipping (most) normal mobs gave me enough xp to kill bosses
Cons
  • Bread and butter combat, not terrible but nothing special
  • Generic enemies with not much variety.
  • Scaling gets weird late game, with adds/normal mobs doing much more damage to you than bosses (looking at you thugs with the plasma ability)
  • Some instances where you can soft lock the game (leaving the beach after giving the gaurd your gear and going to do a 'maid' job will lock you in the mansion if you don't get your gear back first)
  • gathering jobs for the adventure guild don't lead anywhere and have very low drop rates
  • quest log not translated
  • no gallery until the end
Overall enjoyed it despite the cons, my main gripe is that there wasn't more lewd scenes in the game but what it's got is good.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes