• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lezzo4444

Mar 1, 2019
hiii i have a problem continuing the levels of the stage, when i beat all the enemies, the game remain in the view of the battle,

how can i proceed? i have the 1.02 version

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
I definitely feel bad for the dev; it must feel terrible to put everything you can into something, only to realise people who've been supporting you all this time are disappointed. Still, something's really not clicking here - if the dev's been putting this much effort into it, why does it feel like a closed beta build? Why have so many features been cut or stripped to bare bones? Why do basic elements like the UI feel like an Early Access survival game on Steam? What does he mean by how hard he's worked on the translation aspect, when it's basically MTL, even though =Together= seemingly hasn't had issues translating his other games?

This really makes me feel like the dev must've had a really bad time moving over from Wolf RPG Editor to Unity. Honestly, the dev seemed to be doing just fine on Wolf; if anything, it makes me pretty glad to see developers try to think outside the box with RPGM/WRPGE/etc., rather than pump out the same generic schlock with it. I guess maybe he wanted more freedom with Unity; from what I saw of Wolf, it does look like total fucking voodoo magic.

Hopefully with the next one he has a smoother time, I hope he knows that, all the critique aside, a lot of the people giving it are still supporting and rooting for him, and are doing it out of care, rather than maliciousness.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Hopefully with the next one he has a smoother time, I hope he knows that, all the critique aside, a lot of the people giving it are still supporting and rooting for him, and are doing it out of care, rather than maliciousness.
his next game is a small mahjong game:cautious:

i'm not going to buy it because i don't understand mahjong:(

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I definitely feel bad for the dev; it must feel terrible to put everything you can into something, only to realise people who've been supporting you all this time are disappointed. Still, something's really not clicking here - if the dev's been putting this much effort into it, why does it feel like a closed beta build? Why have so many features been cut or stripped to bare bones? Why do basic elements like the UI feel like an Early Access survival game on Steam? What does he mean by how hard he's worked on the translation aspect, when it's basically MTL, even though =Together= seemingly hasn't had issues translating his other games?

This really makes me feel like the dev must've had a really bad time moving over from Wolf RPG Editor to Unity. Honestly, the dev seemed to be doing just fine on Wolf; if anything, it makes me pretty glad to see developers try to think outside the box with RPGM/WRPGE/etc., rather than pump out the same generic schlock with it. I guess maybe he wanted more freedom with Unity; from what I saw of Wolf, it does look like total fucking voodoo magic.

I wholeheartedly agree with this. The dev worked hard on this game yet so any people only ranted about what was wrong with it. Nevermind that many of them probably wern't even supporting the dev to begin with.

his next game is a small mahjong game:cautious:

i'm not going to buy it because i don't understand mahjong:(
I know nothing about it ether but isn't that a game associated with cougars? If so, that makes it fitting for a game where a younger male gets reverse-ravished by multiple lusty milfs <3

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo and decker2
Dec 2, 2018
What does he mean by how hard he's worked on the translation aspect, when it's basically MTL, even though =Together= seemingly hasn't had issues translating his other games?
He not only implemented the MTL, but also went out of his way to make accessing and editing this MTL as easy as possible. Part of the issue with translating games is just the aspect of getting and/or replacing the text in game. His work wasn't in translation itself, it was in making translation for volunteers as easy as possible. =Together= are a fan translation group, and translated Parade Buster and Yumesame on their own terms. They are not translators by contract.
Yumesame was supposed to be released translated, but his translator he had on hand had to stop very early on for unknown reasons. He then had DLsite try and translate it to make up for this but they took so long that =Together= went ahead and did it themselves. I don't think people realize how hard it is to find translators-- especially ones willing to work on hentai games.

Anyways, on the topic of translating, and this game's MTL, has anyone bothered touching up the MTL? I noticed that the enemies recycle dialogue despite ExcessM implementing a personalities for the random NPCs- this is because in the MTL, all personalities simply have the same translation copied and pasted, when the original text for them are all either variations of the same phrase, or different phrases entirely.

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Still can't play it. In the tutorial or in the first battle the game gets stuck in the fight.

track989

Mar 25, 2018
This game was ok. I saw someone mention earlier that the game was meant to have way more writing than it does but all the English MTL got overwritten/repeated somehow on creation, and yeah, wow, looking at the text files it's pretty egregious. There are meant to be 7 personality types where they all have 100% unique battle text (battle text is the vast majority of the text you read in this game, there are game-over scenes you can watch too but these just reuse the in-game battle animations plus a little story), instead it's all just one personality repeated. There are also sections where the same line repeats itself for 100+ lines in a row across multiple personalities AND situations (the Japanese original also has a little bit of repetition between multiple situations in these sections, but not as much).

Examples:

Here's one example of a line that can play just after ejaculation:

7100004=あはは♪とうとう出しちゃったね!#
7200004=いっぱい…出しちゃったね…?#
7300004=ふ…情けない奴…♪#
7400004=こんな敵が相手なんて…[Tosyu]様かわいそうです…#
7500004=あらら…いっぱい出せたね…♪えらいえらい♪#
7600004=その程度の意志で[Tosyu]様に逆らおうなどと…[rt]
笑止千万ですっ!#
7700004=…ありえない…無様…最低…ふふふ…♪#

These translate through Google as:

7100004 = Ahaha ♪ It's finally out! #
7200004 = A lot ... I got it out ...? #
7300004 = Huh ... a pitiful guy ... ♪ #
7400004 = I'm sorry for such an enemy ... [Tosyu] ... #
7500004 = Oh ... I was able to put out a lot ... ♪ Great! ♪ #
7600004 = Let's go against [Tosyu] with that kind of will ... [rt]
It's 10 million laughs! #
7700004 = ... Impossible ... Awkward ... Worst ... Fufufu ... ♪ #

Now let's see what the English txt dialogue version looks like

7100004=Oh, my... you got a lot out of it.#
7200004=Oh, my... you got a lot out of it.#
7300004=Oh, my... you got a lot out of it.#
7400004=Oh, my... you got a lot out of it.#
7500004=Oh, my... you got a lot out of it.#
7600004=Oh, my... you got a lot out of it.#
7700004=Oh, my... you got a lot out of it.#

Similarly, here's a line that plays just prior to the protagonist losing

7100005 = Isn't it about time? Don't think about it ... ♪ @
You understand the horror of the actual battle, right? Fufufufu ♪ #
7200005 = Breathing is disturbed ... Isn't it painful that you can't do it? [rt]
fine. I'll move harder @
Hora ... it's coming soon ... Ufufu ♪ #
7300005 = Fufu ... Is it about time? @
I'm not so good at honesty, but ... I think the lustful beast was saved by the other party ♪ #
7400005 = ... So, is it going to come out ...? @
If you can do it with my technique ... I'm glad ... ♪ #
7500005 = Look ♪ Here and here ♪ Put out while looking at me ♪ #
7600005 = Poor beast ... I will stab the end. [rt]
Disperse ungracefully! #
7700005 = ... Fufufu ... I'm tired of seeing stupid faces ... I'll stab you at the end ... ♪ #

7100005=It's about time, isn't it? It's time to give up...@
Now you know what it's like to be in a real battle, don't you? #
7200005=It's about time, isn't it? It's time to give up...@
7300005=It's about time, isn't it? It's time to give up...@
7400005=It's about time, isn't it? It's time to give up...@
7500005=It's about time, isn't it? It's time to give up...@
7600005=It's about time, isn't it? It's time to give up...@
7700005=It's about time, isn't it? It's time to give up...@

etc.
What that means is:
* Japanese battle text is 2400 lines, a few hundred are in-fight-cutscene text from some boss fights so the battle text total is probably around 1500 lines
* English battle text is about ~120 lines of battle text, plus the few hundred lines of in-fight-cutscenes with bosses

I actually think the glitched limited MTL is *worse* than no translation at all, because at least using a text hooker & automatic translate you get a vague idea of personality. The (battle) MTL ends up having no character or flavour whatsoever, the game has no writing, it might as well be a gallery viewer with a bit of Paradebuster gameplay tacked on. It also seems like this is just a one-off bug in excessm's script for building the machine translation, and could literally have been fixed with an extra ~hour of work during development.

I recommend playing this game with a text hooker and automatic translate. Alternatively, run HAGOKORO_Data/StreamingAssets/Dialogue_table.txt through a translator, and replace NonJpn_Dialogue_table.txt with it. You'd need to be careful to preserve the numbers=, [rt], @, and # stuff though - so would almost certainly need to be done with a script. It's kind of insane that nobody's done that already and added it to the OP, but then again, I don't really feel like doing it, it would be an upgrade from a terrible MTL to a bad MTL, so maybe it's not so surprising...

It's a real shame the creator apparently ended up in such a sour situation with his western fans, but I'm not sure if he realises how many orders of magnitude worse the English version of this game is than the Japanese version. It's quite a writing-heavy game, and not only is it an MTL (we can cope with this), it's an MTL with literally 90% of the dialogue stripped out and replaced with placeholder text, and this is done so stealthily that most people playing it probably didn't even realise, and just thought the dialogue was awful/limited. This also discouraged anyone from bothering to do a translation, since it seemed like the game was just 100 lines of mediocre text and couldn't actually be improved much.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
in the MTL, all personalities simply have the same translation copied and pasted
<Japanese battle text is 2400 lines MTL butchers to 5% of that>
Well I'll be damned... I was also thinking ExcessM had been oddly lazy with this game, and didn't realize I was the lazy one for not checking the files more thoroughly. After all, ExcessM was just providing the template, not the full script. Thanks, guys, for pointing out these sad facts. I/we should have stuck to the jp version.
Maybe this had been said before, but I didn't really want to read through the salt mine the thread had become...

It's a shame the dev and their reputation, has to suffer because of the "translator"'s (let's call them "murderers", for accuracy) lack of professionalism, to say the least of the least.
That's a long chain of communication failures, right here.

It's kind of insane that nobody's done that already and added it to the OP, but then again, I don't really feel like doing it, it would be an upgrade from a terrible MTL to a bad MTL, so maybe it's not so surprising...
Like you say, I'm pretty sure others were in the same case: 1st, believing a real translator was hired for it already; 2nd, (mistakenly) thinking the game didn't have enough effort to it anyway ; 3rd, thinking "isn't it too late now?"... What a pity. :cry:

altadv

Jun 6, 2018
The text files are easy to open and read through. You can easily change every word if something doesn't make sense or isn't to you're liking. You can even change the menu text. I think more games should allow this.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes