SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Do you guys know if there's a possibility to export saves/update game without losing save?
You should just be able to copy the save folder inside the game folder into the v0.4.0 game folder fine. Doesn't say anything about saves not working for new version. Also, your secondary saves are also stored in appdata folder, so you should be good, and it should automatically detect your saves.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OppaiOdyssey-0.4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rosegoldhen

Jun 15, 2020
You should just be able to copy the save folder inside the game folder into the v0.4.0 game folder fine. Doesn't say anything about saves not working for new version. Also, your secondary saves are also stored in appdata folder, so you should be good, and it should automatically detect your saves.
Thank you brother. Will do!

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Adventure, Male Protagonist, Romance, Dating Sim, Animated, 3DCG, Big Tits, Big Ass, Sci-fi, Titfuck, Creampie, Handjob, Vaginal Sex, Harem, Sandbox, Female Domination, Footjob, Group Sex, Virgin, Monster Girl, Pregnancy, Rape, Tentacles, Urination, Multiple Penetration, Lesbian, Anal Sex,
I'm interested in playing your game but I don't have a lesbian fetish so i decided to ask. Is bi-sexual and lesbian content optional?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oppai Odyssey [v0.4.0] [Cryoxxx]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes