Danv

Aug 21, 2020
couple of questions - in what state trap tag here? just one random scene with no sexual interaction, some minor background character or one the LIs? also, femdom - optional or not?
edit: oh, almost forgot, will i miss any content by choosing VN mode compared to a sandbox?

Dimod

Aug 25, 2022
couple of questions - in what state trap tag here? just one random scene with no sexual interaction, some minor background character or one the LIs? also, femdom - optional or not?
edit: oh, almost forgot, will i miss any content by choosing VN mode compared to a sandbox?
Don't even remember traps here but it was a long time ago.
They're quite some sexual interaction and a lot without what's the question?
Femdom is optional depends on your choices with green headed

gasoline1990

Mar 29, 2018
i see trap tag in the prewiew on latest updates but not in the genre spoiler here, so i assume thats not present
am i correct?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Was a bit disappointed, that the sex scene with Noel inside the shuttle was just a black screen with one line of text. Wished to see that scene. The rest of the update was fine. Don't have much to complain. And the positive things, I once said, stay: good renders and animations, even somewhere at the top; good story. Only thing that concerns me for now is the situation with the doc. I hope, the next update(s) will deliever a satisfying solution where we can keep her on board together with the rest of the crew. But I won't take the An with me, not a hugh fan of traps. Keep up the good work, see you next update.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
how much femdom is it in the game? :) is it like you can chose to be sub or dom? :) hope those that read this have a good day :)

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes