GoblinLover01

Sep 22, 2020
Personally, I don't like harem when there's that one male character there just to make the MC look better. One guy can get 10 women and they're all okay with it, but the raging incel can't go to the village full of alien women who need semen, so he stops being a cunt and becomes a better character? But that's a personal problem I guess

Jean-Eude

Jul 22, 2018
Hello, I deleted my save while cleaning up my computer files... Would anyone be able to send me a 0.3.9 save ? Thanks

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
Not many people here likes to answer questions, but to judge, seems easier.
Maybe I should start talking about how I feel feminism has gone too far? That way you would answer, no? As the answer would be judging too?

I had this qustion, is there any femdom this update?
Else I will start discussions about feminism!
Will give you an hour.
Not really, but there is a scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but nothing with Nyx

cryoxxx As a ride or die Noel man I loved the update. Lots of cool and sweet moments building that relationship. Oh to be a fly on the wall of that transport ship. I'll forgive you for her not jumping into our bed in that last outfit as long as we don't have to see Tony the tiger give her the frosted flakes in the future. Side note Vann was a very cool character.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
I want to download the game, but looking through the reviews I get mixed messages about the MC. Some reviews say that he and his personality is customizable depending on your choices, yet others say that he is a dense doormat. Can anyone who has played it help me figure out what is truth?

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
Well... this was one of the updates of all time. No offense meant to Cryox but I'd be pretty disappointed if I were a Patron.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
I want to download the game, but looking through the reviews I get mixed messages about the MC. Some reviews say that he and his personality is customizable depending on your choices, yet others say that he is a dense doormat. Can anyone who has played it help me figure out what is truth?
There are some aspects of his character that are customizable, though also many that are not. He is far from a dense doormat...BUT if you are expecting a perfect simulation of military hierarchy in space, you will probably be disappointed. He at times reminds me of characters such as Captain Kirk from the original Star Trek, or other slightly larger than life personalities. The only way to really know if it will work for you is to give the game a shot. I daresay by the end of the intro you will have a pretty good idea of what his character is like, and whether you like him or not.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
There are some aspects of his character that are customizable, though also many that are not. He is far from a dense doormat...BUT if you are expecting a perfect simulation of military hierarchy in space, you will probably be disappointed. He at times reminds me of characters such as Captain Kirk from the original Star Trek, or other slightly larger than life personalities. The only way to really know if it will work for you is to give the game a shot. I daresay by the end of the intro you will have a pretty good idea of what his character is like, and whether you like him or not.
Thank you for the answer, and yeah, usually one finds out best by playing, I've just been quite disapointed by the games I've downloaded lately and really don't feel like downloading something expecting one thing just for it to not be. We really do need more specific tags.

Reactions: TM | Twisted Games

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Hey cryoxxx wouldn't it be much better if you added futa instead of trap? I know that Futa is more popular and there are different kinds of creatures in this game. The game is overly available for futa content.

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes