TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
That would explain quite a bit. Also if true that's a huge conflict of interest... But even if it's not true, a moderator that loves the game should recuse themselves from judging reviews on the said game, kind of a no-brainer.
There are like 50+ games on this site I enjoy, and most of them tend to be relatively popular. If I recused myself from all of them, I'd be pretty useless as a mod. The trick to being a good mod is making your judgements based on facts and evidence, so if you ever are audited in your choices, it's easy to point to why you did what you did. There are plenty of reviews of this game with less stars than yours that I haven't deleted.

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
If anyone is on the fence VN mode is phenomenal, especially for a new playthrough. Somehow it even makes the MC feel... better? More competent?

The Gregorians are fun but the only one I want to take with me is my beloved Tigerbro.

so its only 1 girl atm? :) thanks for answering btw :)
The game is worth playing for her femdom content alone.

I wanted to keep the uptight maid :p
Let's be real you probably want to keep Noel's mom.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
If anyone is on the fence VN mode is phenomenal, especially for a new playthrough. Somehow it even makes the MC feel... better? More competent?

The Gregorians are fun but the only one I want to take with me is my beloved Tigerbro.

The game is worth playing for her femdom content alone.

Let's be real you probably want to keep Noel's mom.
I definitely want to keep Noel's mom lol

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
That Mars scene though:

1679420411180.jpeg
I hope she isn’t completely irredeemable, a need for more scenes with her has awoken within me.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
ur talking about Malah? I like that idea :D I´m personally just not into traps so an alternative would be nice.
I wanted to keep Malah also, as well as most of the rest. Well... who knows, maybe with what happened to them, you might be able to visit them again on leave?

As for the trap, they are not my thing either, but the boy had some beautifully bright eyes. I'd want to help him go/become what he wants though. In stories like this I want to bring/raise people up to support their potential. So for that reason I'm curuios how the game will take it even though I'm pretty sure it won't be what I care to see. I want the "feels good" for him, not the "felt up" as it were. But that is me, and everyone has their own desires.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
You didn't do the Nyx scene that is here. There is a bug in this leaked beta version that doesn't show her circle on the big map, but it's clearly marked on the minimap. In more rude words, you're blind. :cool:

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
If it was upto me i would let nyx beg till she was on her knees licking mc's boot n then dont take her with us either, if she would just attack us and try to act all high n mighty dominatrix

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes