JohnnyAngel2020

Nov 28, 2020
Still can't find image 29 it's the only one I'm missing and I've checked on several nights
Every time I enter Dr. Clermont's room in the morning for image #7, she talks to me and kicks me out when she's finished. I cannot enter her room if she's not there. The image I found for the guide's #29 showed up as image #28. Can't find images #7 and #29.

Last edited:

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
possible language barrier? What i meant was: We had the chance to pick either Isha or An. If we pick isha we get a sex scene and thats it. But if we pick An, we get to take him with us and gain a possible new LI because like you said, It´s An or nothing and "that´s how it has to be". Dunno, it´s just a little dissapointing for ppl like me who arent into traps since it means missing out on a character if there are no alternatives.

Don´t get me wrong, i´m not shittalking your decision. All i´m saying is that i wish there was an alternative to An. Hope that makes sense

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Because that's how it has to be
Shame, would have been awesome to chose An's gender and have paths to people their preferences.
Guess it ain't meant to be. Plenty of other good stuff here though!

Was my first time playing your game/vn and thoroughly enjoyed my playthrough. Great story so far! Even played it twice! first time sandbox mode and last time VN mode. I personally prefer the sandbox mode! So awesome job on that. The characters are interesting and diverse in looks and personalities. Renders are really nice, hot-scenes even better, lots of attention to detail. I am honestly really surprised I didn't discover this gem sooner.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Just think of An as some delicious penis-shaped sprinkles on a tasty donut. You can have it or not, like any choice in the game, but in the end you have a yummy donut. :mad:
Great. I was about to take the kids to Dunkin', but I don't know how I'll explain them why I keep chuckling and dry-heaving while we're waiting for our order.

• Star-struck
  • Haha
Reactions: torresm and cryoxxx

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Just think of An as some delicious penis-shaped sprinkles on a tasty donut. You can have it or not, like any choice in the game, but in the end you have a yummy donut. :mad:
Not calling uh..."him" (?) a cereal and naming them "Cock Flakes" is a missed opportunity. Especially since Alex was eating some early on in the game.

Reactions: TM | Twisted Games

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
possible language barrier? What i meant was: We had the chance to pick either Isha or An. If we pick isha we get a sex scene and thats it. But if we pick An, we get to take him with us and gain a possible new LI because like you said, It´s An or nothing and "that´s how it has to be". Dunno, it´s just a little dissapointing for ppl like me who arent into traps since it means missing out on a character if there are no alternatives.

Don´t get me wrong, i´m not shittalking your decision. All i´m saying is that i wish there was an alternative to An. Hope that makes sense
Yeah I feel the same. Most people don't like traps and we had just gotten rid of Alex. It was a good opportunity for a new female member but we got a male. I reeally love this game man but most of us won't be able to play an LI right now. At least there could have been a female An option or like Wolfeszorn said Isha option.

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes