Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
So, I've been behind on a number of games recently and trying to catch up on them, but seeing this one caught my attention. For those in the thread, what are some of the best aspects and worst aspects of the game. (Like 3 of each?).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
So, I've been behind on a number of games recently and trying to catch up on them, but seeing this one caught my attention. For those in the thread, what are some of the best aspects and worst aspects of the game. (Like 3 of each?).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly not a bad idea, I thought of similar fixes myself. It's not inherently a horrible idea to have your MC to be a top-dog Captain right off the bat, but you have to justify it, at least in my mind.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Also is the green haired character intended to be notably taller? They come across as much in the first page's image? :unsure:
Uh. She's tallish with tall high-heels on most of the time. Not like a giantess or anything.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
well rly enjoyed this update (Mars looks in that dress were a fucking knockout :sneaky:), i lean more twords male dom so as far as my kink goes this update and the nyx ones were my favorit so far, rly liking where this is going

as for the immersion when it comes to the mc age, the thing is that while it is true that more senior people are ussualy in comand of a ship it's not unheard (ESPECIALY during war times, or sometimes even during cold war times) for people in there 20s-30s to be given high pozitions( not as high as to command the ship itself but somewhere at the top none the less) not to mention you would be AMAZED at how fast you can climb ranks during conflict times, but even so most people who even today operate the nuclear subs are rather young lads and they do after all operate nuclear reactors aaaand have a firepower that can ussualy humble half a nation, so for me it's not actually as much of an immersion break, and since it's also a harem game i am also play by the cardinal rule of "One dichh to rule them all" :BootyTime:

Reactions: slothen29

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I can't say most of scenes were not hot, like the maid scene or the one with chick in the bar, etc, it wasn't bad update, but it was full of kinks and it was kind of weird as well.

But I'm not happy with couple things like the ''text sex scene'' with Noelle. This is not a family rom-com, if you are going to add sex scene, then show it, or don't add the sex scene, they didn't have to had sex, yeah it was logical them to have sex for sure, but if you not gonna show the scene and just give us text like a family rom-com, then simply don't do it...

Screenshot_12.jpg

Or despite having scenes with couple Gregorians can't hire any of them except trap one... I'm disappointed like some other people here.

Or our first meeting with Vann. I mean he looks like a cool dude, I like him, but that scene was just weird, we found Vann and Noelle's mother in same room, Noella acts weird, Vann leaves, then we go cool off the dude dated with one of our main girls and then he hooks up us with some chick... Yeah sure... Why ex with problematic past tho? Why not just friend? It doesn't make sense.

Then there is our scene with Admiral Mars, sure she was hot, but this fast chance of pace felt quite weird as well.

Last edited:

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
I can't say most of scenes were not hot, it wasn't bad update, but it was full of kinks and it was kind of weird as well.

But I'm not happy with couple things like the ''text sex scene'' with Noelle. This is not a family rom-com, if you are going to add sex scene, then show it, or don't add the sex scene, they didn't have to had sex, yeah it was logical them to have sex for sure, but if you not gonna show the scene and just give us text like a family rom-com, then simply don't do it...

View attachment 2488637

Or despite having scenes with couple Gregorians can't hire any of them except trap one... I'm disappointed like some other people here.
Man, I am so glad to see this from someone else as well... This whole update has just been a bit... Weird.

That cut to black scene on the shuttle is absolutely a missed trick but also I was a bit confused by some of the story beats.

The whole scene with the Tiger dude was a bit baffling to me... You arrive at Noel's house and you are told to go after him to calm him down? I feel like I must have missed something because there didn't seem to be any indication of things going wrong with him. And then also why do you have to do it?! Just... Overall super confused by how that scene happened.

Also, I actually genuinely laughed at the whole scene with Admiral Mars. She turns up dressed in the most insane dress, she orders a drink, offer you a job (which is supposed to be a bribe somehow?) and then leaves and thanks you for the night? Like... She was there for 5 minutes!

So, yeah, a tiny bit disappointed by this update. But still, some very hot scenes and stuff going on!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This game was really fun until the forced Rape scene with Nyx. I say rape because BDSM has consent, BDSM has care.

I hate that we're forced to chose between becomes her slave, or raping her until we break her will. I'd have by far prefered the option to outright just kill her for trying to control us.

I hate that we're forced into manipulating and abusing Lym. She's supposed to be our best friend but we treat her like little more than a living puppet. No honesty and little than can be called friendship. We practically tell Nyx, truthfully accordeing to the story, that we see Lyn as little more than a plaything, a toy.

The only person we seen to have an genuine feelings for in this game seems to be Zara, and I wouldn't be surprised if we're forced to rape and abuse her too before too long.

We start the game off as a nice and caring person, and become a raping controlling abusing tyrant

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes