Aug 12, 2020
This game was really fun until the forced Rape scene with Nyx. I say rape because BDSM has consent, BDSM has care.

I hate that we're forced to chose between becomes her slave, or raping her until we break her will. I'd have by far prefered the option to outright just kill her for trying to control us.

I hate that we're forced into manipulating and abusing Lym. She's supposed to be our best friend but we treat her like little more than a living puppet. No honesty and little than can be called friendship. We practically tell Nyx, truthfully accordeing to the story, that we see Lyn as little more than a plaything, a toy.

The only person we seen to have an genuine feelings for in this game seems to be Zara, and I wouldn't be surprised if we're forced to rape and abuse her too before too long.

We start the game off as a nice and caring person, and become a raping controlling abusing tyrant
Tbh makes no sense imo. Where do you see rape? Mc even has a crest magic connection of some kind and can see her feelings. Also she can use crest magic and could easily overpower the Mc if she wants to. Also she tells the MC to go on with the game He suggests. Furthermore depending on the route she does have a kink for Mc dominating her and just does not want to admit it. She later does in the after talk scene where its also clear that she is not "broken" and if you saw the other scenes with her the context of their relationship is pretty clear as well as the things she is into. MC even tells her she can say stop and he will. So there's no rape.

Mc does not see Lym as Toy he even states that he didn't tell her certain things because he wants to protect her basically the whole scene before the newest scene with nyx is about that that doesn't make sense he even states that Lym is too good for him etc.

So idk the reasoning behind your argument is not very strong. Feels like i played a different game.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Tbh makes no sense imo. Where do you see rape? Mc even has a crest magic connection of some kind and can see her feelings. Also she can use crest magic and could easily overpower the Mc if she wants to. Also she tells the MC to go on with the game He suggests. Furthermore depending on the route she does have a kink for Mc dominating her and just does not want to admit it. She later does in the after talk scene where its also clear that she is not "broken" and if you saw the other scenes with her the context of their relationship is pretty clear as well as the things she is into. MC even tells her she can say stop and he will. So there's no rape.
Perhaps it was the forced violence of the scene, perhaps it was that none of what happens feel like play. When the sex if finished, nothing is addressed. Kink, BDSM, when it's healthy would address what just happened properly. They's actual aftercare, in both directions. Yes there's a breif conversation afterward while she's leaning against us and says how scared she is of how weak we make her feel, but nothing felt resolved. Yes Nyx could easily have killed us, but that doesn't change the very violent impression of the scene. Yes I saw the conversation with her in the coms room where we offer to get her back home, but that scene felt so divorced from what happen that I found it jarring.

I'd be much more likely to imediatly agree with you, had a similar scene to this happened with the doctor or the mechanic (their names escape me at the moment), because there's been an established flirty and sexually equal power dynamic. It feels healthier and more free.

Mc does not see Lym as Toy he even states that he didn't tell her certain things because he wants to protect her basically the whole scene before the newest scene with nyx is about that that doesn't make sense he even states that Lym is too good for him etc.
He says he wants protect her, and then admits that's not true and not the real reason he's keeping secrets from her.
Everything you're claiming as a defence he did say and then go "well actually no, if I'm honest it's xyz". And his actions prove it, we make Nyx our second in command, officially or not. Then we don't even tell Nym she's being demoted and replaced, and I don't care if keeping that secret is to protect her feelings.

EDITED TO ADD:

I'll give the game another chance and see if things turn out as benevolently as you suggest, but; I still despise being forced to choose between a very violent and aggressive "BDSM" scene and literally becoming Nyx's slave. I don't mind BDSM, it can be fun, that power play scene was far too aggressive for my taste

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Which is really the only valid point to take.
The game is not for your taste.
I mean, by your own admission, you don't like the scenes, you don't like the nature of the relationships, you don't like the MC & you don't seem that keen on the writing.
These are pretty fundamental & they are probably not going to be changed, in order to suit your taste.

Hope you find other games which are closer to your personal preference.
Shame, if this one doesn't match, because I think it's a lot of fun.
You're skipping over the fact that I said I was really enjoying the game up to this scene. I don't think it's too much to voice displeasure over a scene one strongly dislikes in a game one otherwise enjoys.

THIS scene is the one I don't like.
The nature of the relationships in general up to this power play with Nyx were fine, not great or perfect, but nothing I'd say I outright hate.
I liked MC up to the point what when felt like we were forced into being a different person that the one I wanted to play.
The writing has been fine for the most part, certainly not one of my favorites, but certainly not one of the worst I've seen. This one scene, again, is what I mostly have issue with.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
You're skipping over the fact that I said I was really enjoying the game up to this scene. I don't think it's too much to voice displeasure over a scene one strongly dislikes in a game one otherwise enjoys.

THIS scene is the one I don't like.
The nature of the relationships in general up to this power play with Nyx were fine, not great or perfect, but nothing I'd say I outright hate.
I liked MC up to the point what when felt like we were forced into being a different person that the one I wanted to play.
The writing has been fine for the most part, certainly not one of my favorites, but certainly not one of the worst I've seen. This one scene, again, is what I mostly have issue with.
Sorry if that scene wasn't to your taste, but I also believe you are misreading the relationship.

Hope ya stick around to see what's next, though. :whistle:

Aug 12, 2020
Perhaps it was the forced violence of the scene, perhaps it was that none of what happens feel like play. When the sex if finished, nothing is addressed. Kink, BDSM, when it's healthy would address what just happened properly. They's actual aftercare, in both directions. Yes there's a breif conversation afterward while she's leaning against us and says how scared she is of how weak we make her feel, but nothing felt resolved. Yes Nyx could easily have killed us, but that doesn't change the very violent impression of the scene. Yes I saw the conversation with her in the coms room where we offer to get her back home, but that scene felt so divorced from what happen that I found it jarring.
She gave her consent several times in this scene alone , tells him to continue and in the after talk she says she wants it she likes it shes is just too prideful to admit it. She also never says shes weak she says shes just afraid because its something new which she likes. MC even tells her to keep her pride and sees her as a partner. The Sub Dom relationship is pretty normal its just during the scene and outside of it shes his second in command.
Imo she technically had him under control all the time but she didnt want to thats why the crest magic on his arm didnt really work iirc which she mentions in the after talk.
They also kind of flirt during the other scenes and its pretty much clear from the beginning what she likes. Differently from The Doc or Noel, i agree.

He says he wants protect her, and then admits that's not true and not the real reason he's keeping secrets from her.
Everything you're claiming as a defence he did say and then go "well actually no, if I'm honest it's xyz". And his actions prove it, we make Nyx our second in command, officially or not. Then we don't even tell Nym she's being demoted and replaced, and I don't care if keeping that secret is to protect her feelings.
I agree its a bit confusing. Looked it up and basically he restates later that he keeps secret because lym chases the legacy of her sister and it would crush her also that lym has too much sway on him which makes him afraid. Thats why he puts nyx into second command because lym has too much power on him and he couldnt make the correct decisions without hurting her also states shes too good for him.
The build up to the scene explains it. So mc is not honest but its not because he sees her as a toy but rather because she matters a lot to him that he does not want to hurt her etc. This makes a lot of sense from the perspective of a captain since imo Nyx is indeed better for this position he explains as to why as well.

I'll give the game another chance and see if things turn out as benevolently as you suggest, but; I still despise being forced to choose between a very violent and aggressive "BDSM" scene and literally becoming Nyx's slave. I don't mind BDSM, it can be fun, that power play scene was far too aggressive for my taste
Thats perfectly fine i was just wondering where the rape is since imo the build up to the scene and the dialogue beforehand explains everything quite well. I didnt find it too aggressive rather tame but that is just my personal view. I really love both routes and maybe it has something to do with her Eldar culture that there are only two extremes maybe the story will tell us in future updates who knows. Looking forward to it.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm big enough to admit I might have over reacted to some things and misread others. I still like the game and am willing to give it more time, but I just wanted to express how a certain scene and the content in it made me feel. That shouldn't be cause for scandal, I don't think I was aggressive or overly hateful in my comments. I certainly didn't attack the dev or the game overall

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'm big enough to admit I might have over reacted to some things and misread others. I still like the game and am willing to give it more time, but I just wanted to express how a certain scene and the content in it made me feel.
Can't say fairer than that. (y)
Hope you can find your original enjoyment again.
That shouldn't be cause for scandal, I don't think I was aggressive or overly hateful in my comments. I certainly didn't attack the dev or the game overall
People disagreeing with your take does not equate to a "scandal". That's a bit dramatic.
No-one was aggressive, no-one attacked anyone & no-one said anything hateful.
I certainly did not see any, in what you, or anyone else, wrote.
You do not need to defend against something that no-one has accused you of.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2020
I'm big enough to admit I might have over reacted to some things and misread others. I still like the game and am willing to give it more time, but I just wanted to express how a certain scene and the content in it made me feel. That shouldn't be cause for scandal, I don't think I was aggressive or overly hateful in my comments. I certainly didn't attack the dev or the game overall
Just wondered regarding the rape wasn't meant as a personal attack. Imo nobody took an offense regarding to your opinion, different people like different things.

Reactions: whichone

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Ok so I also believe this update is a bit weird, the scene with Tigger was... odd at best, new bf eh, how bout I be your wingman so you can cum in this here slut too? So awkward.
However, my real gripe is... a harem mansion full of hot servants and the plan is to sell it and not have the harem mansion with the hot servants???????????????? Why?
This is literally the opposite direction to a Harem game, begin with nothing and gain harem, this is gain harem and then sell it...

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Never in my life have I thought I'd ever see 2 people fistbumping while basically domming 2 maids
Screenshot_20230324-002403.png

Btw cryoxxx do you mind if I ask which media franchises did you take inspiration from for the tech stuff? I really like the part in which a drone explains to the captaon how Gregorians developed and expanded, tho my sci-fi illiterate ass could only sense Halo vibes

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Btw cryoxxx do you mind if I ask which media franchises did you take inspiration from for the tech stuff? I really like the part in which a drone explains to the captaon how Gregorians developed and expanded, tho my sci-fi illiterate ass could only sense Halo vibes
I've read lots of sci-fi books and watched a lot of sci-fi tv shows and movies, but I try my best to distance myself from them to make something interesting and fun to look at. I really like looking at sci-fi concept art and building something around that. I also have a nerdy assistant that helps it all make sense :geek:

Jul 22, 2019
However, my real gripe is... a harem mansion full of hot servants and the plan is to sell it and not have the harem mansion with the hot servants???????????????? Why?
I agree the stuff with the ex was kind of strange, the bar lady in particular just felt like a setup over anything nice, but this is a weird take imo. Awful hard to fly around space in a mansion full of servants, and it would be pretty contrived if we randomly got a new ship that was big enough to house them all.

Harem game really doesn't mean anything past you being able to be with a bunch of LI at once without getting put on a bad path.

name

Mar 8, 2017
i feel like the stuff with the ex is gonna lead to him becoming a party member, which would be cool since it justifies how much time he got in this update and i can see myself liking him down the road
though him joining the crew would mean he might participate in sex scenes, which i'm a bit less enthusiastic about, and would definitely be a contentious topic for this game

name

Mar 8, 2017
Tigerbro Is best boy
he kind of comes out of nowhere and we spend a lot of time with him this update because... Noel asked us to, i guess. he's fine, he's whatever. like i said, maybe i'll like him more if he gets more screen time
not a fan of his design though, falls a bit far on the furry scale and all i can think of is Tony the Tiger. i feel like if they really wanted to add a catboy to the crew than it should have been this guy instead of An

Reactions: B2B2 and Gojii

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
I agree the stuff with the ex was kind of strange, the bar lady in particular just felt like a setup over anything nice, but this is a weird take imo. Awful hard to fly around space in a mansion full of servants, and it would be pretty contrived if we randomly got a new ship that was big enough to house them all.

Harem game really doesn't mean anything past you being able to be with a bunch of LI at once without getting put on a bad path.
Tell it to Warhammer 40k. ;)

Reactions: CV3

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
WE'RE ABLE TO BE BISEXUAL!!!!

I don't care that An is a femboy or any of that.

They're a boy, everyone refers to them as such.

And we can hit on them and call the cute!!

gorgeous catboy boyfriend time!!

Hope we get to see him wearing some more masculine clothes, or clothes other than a maid outfit at the very least

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes