KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
Holy smokes I like the new update played it early in the morning and oh Boi admiral Mars is something hot thrilled for the next one where we can see the captain nailed Mars.

It just me or Kali Mars night gown during the nightclub date got similarities with USS st. Louis live 2d skin on Azur lane.
It's just the upper part, around boobs and the color. But it should be one of the standard HS outfits

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Quick question - can you miss scenes, or is there any kind of forking? Playing for the first time, I chose the VN-mode. Arrived at the sauna scene with Noel and the Doc. All choices there lead to sitting next to Noel - when I look at the gallery, it looks like I missed a couple of scenes since only every other scene is unlocked.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Quick question - can you miss scenes, or is there any kind of forking? Playing for the first time, I chose the VN-mode. Arrived at the sauna scene with Noel and the Doc. All choices there lead to sitting next to Noel - when I look at the gallery, it looks like I missed a couple of scenes since only every other scene is unlocked.
I haven't played VN mode so I can't confirm if you are supposed to get the scenes in the same order as they are in the gallery or not. There are a couple obvious forks, nothing that changes the course of the game, they only effect their one respective scene (so far), but like Nyx's sub and dom options are different scenes for example. (The sauna however is not one of them, there's only the one outcome.)

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
I haven't played VN mode so I can't confirm if you are supposed to get the scenes in the same order as they are in the gallery or not. There are a couple obvious forks, nothing that changes the course of the game, they only effect their one respective scene (so far), but like Nyx's sub and dom options are different scenes for example. (The sauna however is not one of them, there's only the one outcome.)
Thank you very much. Yeah VN mode is rather jumpy. I unlocked some scene at page 6, then shortly after, unlocked something on page 3. The path where Nyx is subby is rather.. lacking? Resisting doesn't lead to much right now.

Love the game though. I think the beginning is very different from what I remember, but I might be wrong.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean, it was titled Act 1, and if you read any of my devlogs you would know this.

Lots of things were set up this update, and I would have loved to get them all concluded in one update, but thats just how this development stuff works sometimes. Act 2 (Which I've gotten a lot of work done on already) has all the answers and story beats that you crave.

Regarding the Admiral Mars event; if you think it was inconsequential, you may be more daft then Cap :ROFLMAO:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I mean, it was titled Act 1, and if you read any of my devlogs you would know this.

Lots of things were set up this update, and I would have loved to get them all concluded in one update, but thats just how this development stuff works sometimes. Act 2 (Which I've gotten a lot of work done on already) has all the answers and story beats that you crave.

Regarding the Admiral Mars event; if you think it was inconsequential, you may be more daft then Cap :ROFLMAO:
toxic dev smh my head...

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes