yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OppaiOdyssey-0.4.0Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: cryoxxx

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I have many shortcomings as a writer and artist which I hope I am slowly getting better at.
This is a very good game. To me the thing that stands out about this game is how much it has evolved and improved as it goes along.
Some examples to illustrate an easy way I think it could be done:
Also, Noelle domming the catgirl maid was very nice in my yuri lovering opinion. It had to be said.

Reactions: Mint-ER#

Crimson Elite

Feb 20, 2022
There is a skip button at the bottom of the screen. Go ahead and use it
Ah sorry, I guess I must have missed it. This is basically my fourth playthrough of the game so I was skipping scenes I've already seen and I'm used to games stopping for choices even if the skip function is active. so I assumed there wasn't a button when I read some comments. Havent finished the two new updates but I really do enjoy the space setting you set up.

Aug 12, 2020
Cap has been one of my biggest challenges; walking the line between greenhorn and a leader proven enough to be the rank of Captain hasn't worked out as well as I'd hope (although I do think he's coming into his own more and more).
From my perspective the biggest advantage MC has is that he passed academy so he should have a lot of theoretical knowlegde about warfare that others dont have. Also his ability to be liked and respected by his crew is good. This alone could qualify him for the post of a captain in some cases.
On the other side him being a Greenhorn could lead to a naivety regarding political and strategical matters which makes for a good weakness that he can overcome. Maybe that helps a bit.

Legend of the galactic heroes (the 80s ovas) are a great source for inspiration for that matter if you haven't watched them.
Personally i think the way you handled the captain is quite good getting better and better with each update.

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
The Lym situation could be handled better as well. Feels like he is cheating with her even though he really isn’t. Developer could have his cake and eat it too by a little reworking.
Isn't this like the whole point of the current Nyx-Cap-Lym relationship dynamic? Cap's feelings of guilt, Lym's suspicions of Cap being dishonest... there is actual tension and drama here that is far better than an alternative where the MC gets to have it all and feel great about it.

Jacity

Jan 16, 2022
Isn't this like the whole point of the current Nyx-Cap-Lym relationship dynamic? Cap's feelings of guilt, Lym's suspicions of Cap being dishonest... there is actual tension and drama here that is far better than an alternative where the MC gets to have it all and feel great about it.
Interesting... My bad for poorly expressing my thoughts. I meant from the 'reader/player's' perspective, it feels like the MC is cheating/ manipulating/ lying. This potentially impacts his perceived character... I agree with you on the "whole point of the current Nyx-Cap-Lym relationship dynamic". My 'rework' suggestion centered on the idea that it could be 'fixed/addressed' in a number of ways. For example: inner dialog. He could reflect that he never made a "commitment" to Lym about exclusivity. She made some assumptions. He simply did not correct her. He knows she has a deep attachment to him and that they might not be on the same page... By this type of approach, it makes the MC a bit more sympathetic and leaves that important dynamic intact. Its the Developer's story, though. Many are conflicted about the MC's qualifications for command. A slight rebalancing of character flaws has the potential to strengthen the narrative. (Crap, did I write that? Still not sure I'm getting my point across but don't want to be too wordy. Too late.) Just an opinion. Thanks!

Wayfarer Kane

Apr 3, 2023
screenshots look good.... hey, is there like actual girl-on-girl sex in this one, or is the 'lesbian' tag there because like two girls happen to be touching each other while getting railed?

BunnymanGray

Jun 27, 2019
Really hoping the Catboy thing won't be bait in future updates.

My short review would be came for the sex stayed for the plot. My longer review would be that I'm interested in the world you're building rn and hope we eventually get to learn and see a bit more about the Gregorians (guessing we will get at least a bit with An and Noel) given how integral they are to the settings backstory and the personal histories of several characters.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes