cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.4.1 Devlog 1 (Public)

Hey everyone! I hope you all enjoyed the new update and maybe found a new favorite character in the process. I took a day or two off before getting back to work!

The Cluster is the update I've been working toward for a very long time, and it feels amazing to progress through it. A ton of story beats are coming to a climactic conclusion, and new ones are beginning. Yesterday I finished writing one of the biggest puzzle pieces. I hope you guys are excited for some intergalactic politics!
  • 0.4 released
  • 72 new renders
  • 2 new maps
  • rough outline completed
  • 500 new lines
Everything is coming together, and I'm really feeling accomplished as a writer, which I rarely feel. I know this is gonna be good, and I can't wait for you all to play the next step of the crew's journey.

What's next? Keep grinding out the writing and renders. I still have a lot of ground to cover!

As always, thanks for the support!

doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
Is femdom avoidable? And if I avoid it - will I be locked out of that gal's path? Or is there an option between romance path and femdom path?

Feb 21, 2023
Everything is coming together, and I'm really feeling accomplished as a writer, which I rarely feel. I know this is gonna be good, and I can't wait for you all to play the next step of the crew's journey.

What's next? Keep grinding out the writing and renders. I still have a lot of ground to cover!

As always, thanks for the support!
Hell yeah, your writing is really starting to take off to soaring heights. It definitely started a little rough when I only downloaded OO for the promised lewds, but seeing your development as a writer was really fantastic and pleasing so far (and I don't mean just the naughty scenes here). I played the most recent update(s) in one go and the characters felt really unique and alive in there.

On a personal note, I really would like to see more world building in regards to the cultures/history and so forth.
In my headcanon the Gregorians not only brought humanity up to speed in technology, but also caused the change that made a weather-forecast-gangbang an apparent thing and maybe explain how our dear horndog of a captain got to be the best choice for his position. Dont know if that is what you intended, but it kinda made things more fitting for me. The world you built is still fascinating to watch regardless ofc.

Really hope to see more of you and I am eager to see what new/old faces and stories we get in the cluster and beyond. Keep it up.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My Compressed unofficial Android port of Oppai Odyssey v0.4.0 public with Ripson gallery unlock.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port to v0.4.0 Public
Edit: updated due to signing issue

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: cryoxxx

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
Is femdom avoidable? And if I avoid it - will I be locked out of that gal's path? Or is there an option between romance path and femdom path?
Yes its avoidable. Generally her scenes have a maledom or femdom option (with separate gallery entries), and you don't get locked onto a path until fairly late in the game (and maledom is the other option). There are two femdom-only scenes in the early part of her path that are skippable via dialogue options and it doesn't effect anything later or lock you out of any other content.

i'd encourage you to at least check out the femdom versions of scenes. Its not usually a kink I go for in games but here they're incredibly well done. I didn't really like her femdom stuff at first until the femdom version of the BJ scene which is probably my #1 favorite lewd scene of any game bar none.

i was loving this game, then the trap and bisexual stuff came out of no where, and even ruined noel. she was the goat. it is ur game do what u wanrt and we appreciate it, but dont change genres after multiple updates, ruining all the invested players up to this point
If you pick Isha the trap is never seen again what's the problem? And Noel licked a pussy so she's ruined? what?

Reactions: doizoid.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
i was loving this game, then the trap and bisexual stuff came out of no where, imo ruined noel. she was the goat. it is ur game do what u want and we appreciate it, but dont change genres after multiple updates, ruining all the invested players up to this point
Not a "trap" he was very obviously said to be a guy. Not only that but he was very much optional at every stage.

starkj

May 17, 2022
Yes, i'm also not a big fan of femdom and you can choose femdom and maledom in some occasions but let me tell you, both options have very good scenes so try both before going for the one you want.

HaremKing101

Aug 6, 2022
Yes its avoidable. Generally her scenes have a maledom or femdom option (with separate gallery entries), and you don't get locked onto a path until fairly late in the game (and maledom is the other option). There are two femdom-only scenes in the early part of her path that are skippable via dialogue options and it doesn't effect anything later or lock you out of any other content.

i'd encourage you to at least check out the femdom versions of scenes. Its not usually a kink I go for in games but here they're incredibly well done. I didn't really like her femdom stuff at first until the femdom version of the BJ scene which is probably my #1 favorite lewd scene of any game bar none.

If you pick Isha the trap is never seen again what's the problem? And Noel licked a pussy so she's ruined? what?
the tags. yes ik u dont ghave to choose him, but its still a curve ball, since the very start there was never any traps. also not because she licked pussy u missed the point. noel always had a nice balance between sexy and cute. this new chapter throws that out of the window towards the end, and all of a sudden shes extremely dom with the women. with nyx its expected, but not with noel. just abit out of character.

HaremKing101

Aug 6, 2022
Not a "trap" he was very obviously said to be a guy. Not only that but he was very much optional at every stage.
yes said to be a guy, but a massive curve ball. what is it like 4 itteraltions in, the audience is now acustom to the genres of the game. this is abit random. especially for a majority of the player base, who are probabaly are not into it, hence originally started playing this game. know your audience. but thats just imo.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
the tags. yes ik u dont ghave to choose him, but its still a curve ball, since the very start there was never any traps. also not because she licked pussy u missed the point. noel always had a nice balance between sexy and cute. this new chapter throws that out of the window towards the end, and all of a sudden shes extremely dom with the women. with nyx its expected, but not with noel. just abit out of character.
Imagine complaining about optional content. If you don't like it, don't choose it.

Actually. If you you're gonna say Noel is ruined because she had some sexy time with some other girls, just stop playing Oppai Odyssey. Thanks (y)

Kramsz

Aug 30, 2018
This game has a lot going for it but I don't really understand if the MC is supposed to be a cool badass space captain or a timid incompetent cuck. Top of his class and graduates straight to captain but struggles with gym workouts and shits his pants at doing a spacewalk, something he should have extensive training on I would think. It feels like a different MC from one scene to the next. He's made in to a fool at times just to fit the scene and for seemingly no other reason. As for the cuck thing it's like 99% because of the Noel cluster content.

What is with the ex boyfriend crap? Why would we want to help them reconcile? Why would we want to be bros with him? Why would we want to be rescued by him because we once again turn in to a meek little wimp? Why would we want to gush over him and tell noel how awesome he is? Then we have an unavoidable sharing scene with her. Why? I know some people don't care if it's with a woman but to me it doesn't make a difference. Man or woman both are bad. Noel just does it with no regard toward the MC and MC just lets it happen. One thing this game has done well is let us avoid kinks we don't like and take the dom/sub dynamic we prefer. But suddenly that choice was gone and the whole noel sequence just gave off massive cuck undertones. I'd prefer we have the choice to tell Noel no, I'm not going to hang out with your ex because I don't give a shit about him and to have Noel bring the maids with the intention of the MC punishing them himself and then giving players the choice to have Noel take part.

Don't want to end on a negative though. Other than the annoying inconsistency with the MC and my other gripe this game really is great 90% of the time. The characters are fun, the renders are great, the animations and music are really good. My favorite is the Doctor. Story is good enough to keep it interesting beyond the lewd stuff. I know I complained more than praised but this really is one of the better games on the site overall imo.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes