Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
Well trap is a interesting choice to add. 100% optional folks so dont complain about it. If you complain about it means youre activity choosing to see that content. So can only blame yourself.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Also had the problem that an older sandbox save seems stuck with no mission advancing.
Only circles for Nyx teaching crests pop up and nothing more happened afterward despite months advancing.
I don't really mind, replaying on VN now.

Otherwise, 0.4.0 seems to be missing a scene picture
(Act4 nyx_kali_conference1)

Reactions: sailboat

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Also had the problem that an older sandbox save seems stuck with no mission advancing.
Only circles for Nyx teaching crests pop up and nothing more happened afterward despite months advancing.
I don't really mind, replaying on VN now.

Otherwise, 0.4.0 seems to be missing a scene picture
(Act4 nyx_kali_conference1)
Same problem here... but without circles for Nix :-D
Seems that restart from scratch is the only option... :-(

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
so im having a problem with the android version
it said the apk was conflicting so i ended up reinstalling the entire game so it actually
works problem is that did allow me to install it but i arived at a new problem
the game doesn't load its stuck on the renpy loading screen forever on my phone

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
so im having a problem with the android version
it said the apk was conflicting so i ended up reinstalling the entire mod so it actually
works problem is that did allow me to install it but i arived at a new problem
the game doesn't load its stuck on the renpy loading screen forever on my phone
Try restarting your phone and trying again

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Aye, in my opinion.
Ya need to choose one. And left one.
Aye, save before you choose and/or if you want to see both senses.:WeSmart:
I really do wish there was a way to get both types of content without having separate saves because even though I went with dom route, I did still quite enjoy the femdom scenes. Both are really well done and the femdom didn't overstep into anything abusive or hardcore degrading. Invading mc's mind was a bit much imo tho. Ive been using 0x52 to see differences in dialog as they arrive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hanny2000

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Hey cryoxxx wouldn't it be much better if you added futa instead of trap? I know that Futa is more popular and there are different kinds of creatures in this game. The game is overly available for futa content.
Maybe one day. For now, a cute cat boy will have to suffice.
I will eagerly await more of both, thank you very much :cool:
Also would be great if we got more feet content without having it necessarily being tied to femdom. That first scene with the teacher was great for example, and the angles in Lym's solo scene were fantastic. More voluntary "appreciation" and options outside of femdom would be nice in that regard.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 143 Votes