Dimod

Aug 25, 2022
I never liked femdom, I used to get annoyed seeing forced femdom in other games, but here, with Nyx, I loved it, it was really well done, the dialogue is good, the animation is great, I really like it!
I was okay with it as a sex play, but when Nyx controlled MC thoughts and action? Hell no

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
boring game
Sorry you feel that way. Here, maybe this will tide you over until the dev brings his A-game for you.
View attachment 2482722
Sadly I couldn't find one with a witch hat, but just imagine that it's casting a spell with some of those other tentacles.
I think with Omega_Rugal on story and creative direction, and you on art, this is recipe for a winner. You think you two can have a demo out by end of April? ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
I found the poster on Alex rom. I Know all the games on that poster, except that one(with the red arrow). Can anyone tell me what the name of that game please IMG_20230321_011335.jpg

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Not many people here likes to answer questions, but to judge, seems easier.
Maybe I should start talking about how I feel feminism has gone too far? That way you would answer, no? As the answer would be judging too?

I had this qustion, is there any femdom this update?
Else I will start discussions about feminism!
Will give you an hour.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I think with Omega_Rugal on story and creative direction, and you on art, this is recipe for a winner. You think you two can have a demo out by end of April? ;)
Hmm...maybe...but I've only got a 1080ti, so it'll probably have those super grainy fuzzy renders you see in those budget Russian mafia money laundering scheme games.

Reactions: Bill Temple
4.40 star(s) 143 Votes