• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Maybe try some inline spoilers instead next time.
1692906261249.png
It'll look cleaner and read easier. Going from this:
What exactly happened to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And how come
only got

How did

And why did
add
to this:
What exactly happened to Kali? Did she die?

And how come Miu only got Zara onboard and not her handmaidens?

How did Miu know about Zara and that she should get her onboard?

And why did Miu add Ann onboard?

• Haha
Reactions: cryoxxx

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Last edited:

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Another good update, Will be very interesting to see how this all plays out.

Hopefully we get to plow the dragon lady more on the ship now.

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
This is one of my favorite games on here,idk how long I've been playing this game but i started before nyx was even introduced to the story, so you can see I've been supporting this for awhile,whenever a new update comes I never had any issues just continuing where I left off but for whatever reason this time while I updated to the latest version 4.1 my entire saves wiped clean like I never touched the game,I have no issues restarting from the beginning but the game is pretty lengthy and the free roam sections will be a slog to get through,This has never happened to me before,maybe its just my pc.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
This is one of my favorite games on here,idk how long I've been playing this game but i started before nyx was even introduced to the story, so you can see I've been supporting this for awhile,whenever a new update comes I never had any issues just continuing where I left off but for whatever reason this time while I updated to the latest version 4.1 my entire saves wiped clean like I never touched the game,I have no issues restarting from the beginning but the game is pretty lengthy and the free roam sections will be a slog to get through,This has never happened to me before,maybe its just my pc.
sorry that happened. You might have wiped your saves somehow. Unfortunately if that's the case you'll have to start over. Good news is that there is VN mode now that is particularly nice for replays. I suggest giving it a go :geek:

Reactions: JackassJeff

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
It's funny you mention that. While I didn't have the problem you're describing with Oppai Odyssey, I've been having that happen with a few Renpy games just in the last two weeks. Most or all the saves are deleted and the ones that remain are corrupted. I'm not sure what's the cause either. However, I've found that my persistent file is usually untouched (but not always), so if that's true for you also, you can use the skip feature to fly through the scenes pretty quickly until you get to new content.

Reactions: JackassJeff

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
It's funny you mention that. While I didn't have the problem you're describing with Oppai Odyssey, I've been having that happen with a few Renpy games just in the last two weeks. Most or all the saves are deleted and the ones that remain are corrupted. I'm not sure what's the cause either. However, I've found that my persistent file is usually untouched (but not always), so if that's true for you also, you can use the skip feature to fly through the scenes pretty quickly until you get to new content.
Glad im not the only one with this issue, this only happened to me in a few games and usually I can just go to automatic saves and load a recent autosave but for this game everything is wiped clean,Just started the game over fresh and skipping over most of the dialogue so I can catch up.Thanks for the help

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Sooo how do you activate the new content? Cause I did the time skip for like 2 weeks, and no one wants to talk to me for new story stuff.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes