ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
error when I compressed some images. It's been fixed already. Sorry for that!
its cool ... i really enjoy this vn (game) so far ... but i don't understand something .... i'm kinda stuck i think .. how do we goto the 2nd mission ... to idiumt ( well it start with an I anyways :LOL: ) cause i well have been spending time with the girls ... and i think i'm ( my MC ) is falling for Lym or Lyn ... my eyes are not exactly perfect i'm old ... :) but we haven't gotten to that next planet yet ... so i'm curious .. is there a 2nd planet or not ?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
its cool ... i really enjoy this vn (game) so far ... but i don't understand something .... i'm kinda stuck i think .. how do we goto the 2nd mission ... to idiumt ( well it start with an I anyways :LOL: ) cause i well have been spending time with the girls ... and i think i'm ( my MC ) is falling for Lym or Lyn ... my eyes are not exactly perfect i'm old ... :) but we haven't gotten to that next planet yet ... so i'm curious .. is there a 2nd planet or not ?
Look for the new icons on the minimap and do those events!!

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok finally got by the whole waiting thing .... onto the 3rd mission :LOL:
you've done a fantastic job ... making this game ... i think i'm hooked already :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
all i'm finding is gallery images ... and nothing else .. it won't even let me sleep :LOL:
i've visited everyone so far .. and nothing .. last thing i did was talk to the Alien babe i had sex with and told her about her going to be visited .. by my people .... so i guess .. i'll wait to hear about what to do next .. seeing no walkthru i'm thinking i hit the end of this version update :)

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
all i'm finding is gallery images ... and nothing else .. it won't even let me sleep :LOL:
i've visited everyone so far .. and nothing .. last thing i did was talk to the Alien babe i had sex with and told her about her going to be visited .. by my people .... so i guess .. i'll wait to hear about what to do next .. seeing no walkthru i'm thinking i hit the end of this version update :)
You have to click on the new event icons. You are not checking very carefully it seems (especially since it seems you are ctrl skipping through all the content :geek:) Maybe VNmode would be more your pace.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
You have to click on the new event icons. You are not checking very carefully it seems (especially since it seems you are ctrl skipping through all the content :geek:) Maybe VNmode would be more your pace.
ImperialD listen to what cryoxxx is suggesting, after all he is the creator of this game. He knows what he is talking about. :) (y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
your right i am .... but like i said .. theres nothing left to do .... no green circles .. no exclamation points no nothing ... footjobs and talking is all ... it wont even let my mc sleep :LOL:
and yeah i thought of doing the other mode (vn) but i honestly don't care for those modes ... i mean they are ok .. just like doing my own thing is more fun ;)

ichigo999121

Jun 19, 2020
does anyone know if in the future update u will be able to knock up everyone or is it going to be limited to certain characters

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Oppai Odyssey v0.4.1 update review:
- You have sex with your tall hot preggo mommy dragon gf

11/10, has a little something for everyone

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: torresm

Danzaiver

Mar 18, 2019
Hi cryoxxx,

First, thank you for the game and the update.
Second, i have a request to made : Can we have a jukebox in the options for just listening the songs of the game ?

Thank you again.

Reactions: hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Hi cryoxxx,

First, thank you for the game and the update.
Second, i have a request to made : Can we have a jukebox in the options for just listening the songs of the game ?

Thank you again.
Agreed. A built in music player for the game would be great. :)

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes