• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Last update we got Tony the Tiger and this one we got Liara? You know what, I'm not going to even. Dragon Mommy, I've missed you so much. That kissing scene was so fucking hot. And then we got to bend her over too. I'm so going to put more cummy in her tummy after our son is born. It might've been slightly stupid at first to invite her on the Agni but after that ending, I think I made the right decision.

Besides that, Nyx showed why she's legal wifey. The MC was panicking and she held that man down throughout it all. That ending solidified her position as my forever number 1. The fact that she was destroying herself to break free and help the MC showed her loyalty and devotion. That said, Kali might have to die. She actually went too far there. The fact that her way ultimately failed makes me even more resentful of her. I won't write her off completely yet because I want to see if she can be tamed and because her scene had me bricked up.

Anyway, update was pretty great. I could comment on the other huge stuff that happened but I rather keep this response short. Plus, it just released here and I don't feel like putting up even more spoilers. With that said, I'm looking forward to the next update after that ending.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Good update story-wise. Not enough Nyx though. For shame.
But I do have 2 character concerns. First is, where's Pip?!? Did we get her out? Did she stow away? Is she hidden in a closet with a vibrator and 3 juice boxes? Inquiring minds need to know!
2nd would be Dragon Mommy. I understand Miu got her onboard (Miu needs headpat and cute-kitty-fucking content by the way), but who was torn between doing that or not? The Agni is certainly not going to be the safest of places to be at the moment.

Glad im not the only one with this issue, this only happened to me in a few games and usually I can just go to automatic saves and load a recent autosave but for this game everything is wiped clean,Just started the game over fresh and skipping over most of the dialogue so I can catch up.Thanks for the help
It's funny you mention that. While I didn't have the problem you're describing with Oppai Odyssey, I've been having that happen with a few Renpy games just in the last two weeks. Most or all the saves are deleted and the ones that remain are corrupted. I'm not sure what's the cause either. However, I've found that my persistent file is usually untouched (but not always), so if that's true for you also, you can use the skip feature to fly through the scenes pretty quickly until you get to new content.
See, I have a different, but possibly related, issue. For some reason the odd game here and there overwrites the dates of my saves to the current date and time I open the game at whenever there's a new release. The save is still perfectly playable but I have to try and figure out which one was the latest / current save since they all show the exact same date and time.

Nov 17, 2018
Last update we got Tony the Tiger and this one we got Liara? You know what, I'm not going to even. Dragon Mommy, I've missed you so much. That kissing scene was so fucking hot. And then we got to bend her over too. I'm so going to put more cummy in her tummy after our son is born. It might've been slightly stupid at first to invite her on the Agni but after that ending, I think I made the right decision.

Besides that, Nyx showed why she's legal wifey. The MC was panicking and she held that man down throughout it all. That ending solidified her position as my forever number 1. The fact that she was destroying herself to break free and help the MC showed her loyalty and devotion. That said, Kali might have to die. She actually went too far there. The fact that her way ultimately failed makes me even more resentful of her. I won't write her off completely yet because I want to see if she can be tamed and because her scene had me bricked up.

Anyway, update was pretty great. I could comment on the other huge stuff that happened but I rather keep this response short. Plus, it just released here and I don't feel like putting up even more spoilers. With that said, I'm looking forward to the next update after that ending.
did she even got into agni near the end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Got to have more Lym scene though, she feels kinda lacking atm. Also kinda sad that the playtime for this update is rather small, but it was pretty fun nevertheless

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
See, I have a different, but possibly related, issue. For some reason the odd game here and there overwrites the dates of my saves to the current date and time I open the game at whenever there's a new release. The save is still perfectly playable but I have to try and figure out which one was the latest / current save since they all show the exact same date and time.
Yea, that sounds similar. The timestamps get overwritten to the date and time I open the new release on those few saves that aren't deleted, which are usually the autosaves and anything saved above page 6. Except for me, they are also corrupted, getting the usual rollback error. I haven't had a problem before with Renpy saves, and in the last two weeks at least 6 games have had that issue.

Reactions: CV3

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
This looks familiar, isn't this from
Phasmohentaia?
:unsure: it gotta be connected, right? I have a feeling it takes place in the same universe as
Phasmohentaia (game) :unsure:
image_2023-08-25_040808529.png

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
click on the "?" marks on the mini map
Well, yeah. The question marks were always the thing that made the story progress. I didn't wanna state the obvious- since you made the game. It was the ? marks I was waiting for and none pop up. I'm sure that a new save will do the trick, was just hoping that wouldn't be the only resort. You have a very meaty game that needs more than just holding ctrl to get through it. lol

godeyeice

Sep 11, 2017
Well, yeah. The question marks were always the thing that made the story progress. I didn't wanna state the obvious- since you made the game. It was the ? marks I was waiting for and none pop up. I'm sure that a new save will do the trick, was just hoping that wouldn't be the only resort. You have a very meaty game that needs more than just holding ctrl to get through it. lol
screenshot 59
NIX content have green circle do it

Reactions: Cesco and cryoxxx

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
did she even got into agni near the end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Got to have more Lym scene though, she feels kinda lacking atm. Also kinda sad that the playtime for this update is rather small, but it was pretty fun nevertheless
Holy shit, you're right! I was so concerned about getting Nyx to safety, I just assumed she would be there.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
not bad so far .. i actually just started playing .. and saw this .... its a greyed out spot .. is it supposed to be like this ?

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes