Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
hey guys, before i play the game, i just want to know who is a virgin in the game?
I think only Lym is canonically a virgin, and at least one girl is obviously inexperienced, but I don't recall any talk of first times or virginity with her. The MC is narrated to be inexperienced during the first sex scene, and to have "never done this before" when eating Saeko's peach during that same scene. Some girls are likely not virgins, but they don't discuss sexual history, so your head canon can make them all virgins if that's what you need to enjoy the story.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
like the new update.... just one thing that bothers me. we can pick and choose who we want to take onto the ship, except Vann. He shows up without our approval and is just being forced on us? Meh. Other than that its actually pretty good.
Can we pick and choose? I thought the only optional choice was Zara. We didn't get to choose Lym, Sybil, Noel, Nyx, or Yaz, so I see nothing unusual about tigerbro being recruited without prior approval. Cap's going to need all the help he can get saving the universe.

Also, I'm sure Cryo won't let Vann cuck Cap too hard. I mean, Cap will probably have to lend him Sybil and Lym periodically, to keep him distracted from stealing Noel back. :p

Also also, maybe use spoilers for stuff like that. Update went public really recently.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Can we pick and choose? I thought the only optional choice was Zara. We didn't get to choose Lym, Sybil, Noel, Nyx, or Yaz, so I see nothing unusual about tigerbro being recruited without prior approval. Cap's going to need all the help he can get saving the universe.

Also, I'm sure Cryo won't let Vann cuck Cap too hard. I mean, Cap will probably have to lend him Sybil and Lym periodically, to keep him distracted from stealing Noel back. :p

Also also, maybe use spoilers for stuff like that. Update went public really recently.
Well, you were able to pick and choose last update aswell. (don´t remember catboys name) and now it was the same with zara. (considering she´s the mother of MC´s child, that decision wasn´t even something i had to think about) and still, tiger dude just shows up and it seems like we never had the choice. I was under the impression that we could pick new crew members (except the OG crew of course) *shrug*

Oh and thx, but no thx. All the waifus belong to us :love: ;)

Reactions: Bill Temple

Gari Fuze

Feb 19, 2020
The game was fun to play, and lasted a while. Anyone can recommend something like this? Somehow this game stayed under radars for me.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Well, you were able to pick and choose last update aswell. (don´t remember catboys name) and now it was the same with zara. (considering she´s the mother of MC´s child, that decision wasn´t even something i had to think about) and still, tiger dude just shows up and it seems like we never had the choice. I was under the impression that we could pick new crew members (except the OG crew of course) *shrug*

Oh and thx, but no thx. All the waifus belong to us :love: ;)
I completely forgot about An tbh. So I'll concede that the crew is more customizable than I remember, but if we have the option to reject Vann shouldn't we also be able reject the cyborg lady

If the waifus aren't on the table, I guess Spike'll have to take one for the team. Poor Spike.

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
I think only Lym is canonically a virgin, and at least one girl is obviously inexperienced, but I don't recall any talk of first times or virginity with her. The MC is narrated to be inexperienced during the first sex scene, and to have "never done this before" when eating Saeko's peach during that same scene. Some girls are likely not virgins, but they don't discuss sexual history, so your head canon can make them all virgins if that's what you need to enjoy the story.
Only one?:(

ok, thank man :) (y)

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
What a great update this was. I do think the author is trapping themselves story wise and they will run out of room to make meaningful progress, but I love the art style and all the changes to the crew even. Can't wait to fuck An personally, and all the girls are just getting better each time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cryoxxx

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
What a great update this was. I do think the author is trapping themselves story wise and they will run out of room to make meaningful progress, but I love the art style and all the changes to the crew even. Can't wait to fuck An personally, and all the girls are just getting better each time.
cryoxxx gave you a red heart for your post. He is ecstatically happy that you adorn his game. :)

Reactions: zetta216

Smuthers42

Jun 14, 2023
Apologies if this has been asked but I did not find it by using the search function in this thread.
What is the 'tokens' directory used for? It gets created in the %appdata% directory when you start the game and includes a security_keys text file with a "signing-key" .

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If you watch the fake ending, I think it shows that Cryoxx has left themselves a good amount of space. Like, there's two stories happening that are kinda independent but interweave at points. Both stories have to be resolved, and both are far reaching.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Gallery unlocker doesn't work (error keeps popping up when I click on "Gallery" on the main menu)
Unless the Gallery Unlocker mod needs to be updated for it function properly with V0.4.1 of the game

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Gallery unlocker doesn't work (error keeps popping up when I click on "Gallery" on the main menu)
Unless the Gallery Unlocker mod needs to be updated for it function properly with V0.4.1 of the game
Your gallery unlocker is probably out of date, get the latest.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes