Apr 10, 2022
I liked his character as a mirror to the main character - failing and falling short in all the ways the MC succeeds. Functioning a little like Frank Grimes, a commentary on the stereotypical protagonist in these types of games.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I believe Cryo originally thought it would be a good idea to have a best bro kind of character in the game.
Turns out that's too close to NTR for some snowflakes and he got tired of the bitching so he made Alex betray the crew for some random reason and never show up again.
Nah, dont think so. Alex is hostile towards MC from the start, this is not how you introduce a Bro. I think it was planned from the start that one Crewmember would do this. And it had to be a male crewmember, because a female one would mean that there is a potential LI of the Harem who is not available even more (even if this person was never planned to be part of it at all).

Vann is a Bro-Character. Way different introduction than Alex. (But even there people were concerned, because he is the Ex of Noel)

Uxeki44

Oct 15, 2023
I believe Cryo originally thought it would be a good idea to have a best bro kind of character in the game.
Turns out that's too close to NTR for some snowflakes and he got tired of the bitching so he made Alex betray the crew for some random reason and never show up again.
"Garbage sharing" *

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
What is it with people like you?
Why the heck do people like you end up in a Thread with 0 NTR and 0 hints on NTR, asking if NTR is avoidable or optional? There is no Tag about NTR, there is no mention about it in the description, the pictures dont even show any of the male side characters.

I just want to understand how the fear of NTR can be so big that people ask in places with no NTR at all.
Because they are just morons...like the fucking virginity/pregnancy/lesbian crowd too that infect every other damn thread.
It's also a spam post. He posted the same question verbatim about 12 hours earlier and got an answer already:

It's forced. All the women are having sex with the MC rival, Alex, even Lym the childhood friend. So better stay out of this one.

No, there isn't even a tag for NTR. If something like that happened it would have been added by now knowing how controversial that kink is.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I mean, it is not like her pregnancy has any focus when it comes to her speaking in front of the council. The game, after all, still has a story and I personally appreciate it that it is sometimes not just focussed on the fact how attractive the characters are.
Bruh, out of camera focus.
The edge of her belly is blurred.

• Haha
Reactions: torresm

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
Nah, dont think so. Alex is hostile towards MC from the start, this is not how you introduce a Bro. I think it was planned from the start that one Crewmember would do this. And it had to be a male crewmember, because a female one would mean that there is a potential LI of the Harem who is not available even more (even if this person was never planned to be part of it at all).

Vann is a Bro-Character. Way different introduction than Alex. (But even there people were concerned, because he is the Ex of Noel)
alex originaly started out as the best friend of the mc and lym who could never hold a candle to the mc in anything.
he was also kind of a creep who got quickly shunned by the female crew members.
his character was later reworked to "typical useless asshole" probably to make it easier to get rid of him.
the only thing that wasnt changed about his role in the story was him betraying the crew and his running away.

Reactions: Cherubin25

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I meant is it a mechanic, a game end, a pregnant character or just impregnation?
one character gets impregnated during the course of the game as well as multiple scenes while she is pregnant.

Fer978

Mar 13, 2021
I think the author managed the second most frustrating kind of cliffhanger I can think of.

It doesn't cut at the worst moment like "See you next week trimester and enjoy the cliffhanger where you have no idea where it's going to go at the climax of the whole part" but it does the "here are a list of choices you have to pick through and here is what happens: the consequences of your choices are... Wait a minute? Ahahahaha. Did I even finish writing them, yet?"

I want to know what I'm doing, damn it...

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes