Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Was basically just a sorta "fix" for those who might want to either mess with their save files or use someone else's save file to skip past content in case they lost their maybe. Basically newer Renpy has a token tied to your files now and the fix was to basically blank the file and make it read only so the games using newer Renpy wouldn't be able to read a token at all but seems Renpy devs put some more code basically making the persistent file not actually save if it can't read the token.
I see. By "Renpy devs" I had read it as "game developers who use the Renpy engine", but I think I understand you to mean "developers of Renpy" (ie PyTom and his minions)
Which Renpy version started using the save token? I've never used a shared save file, so I haven't encountered an issue with others' saves, but for the last 6 months, my saves are frequently corrupted, missing, and/or have metadata overwritten. I'm wondering if that's somehow related to the token.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
There is an awful lot of coughing in this game, is everyone a smoker off screen? -cough cough-

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm not into the exact kind of dominant play Nyx seems to be written for but a cursory search of some variables and a search of this thread shows there's a submissive path for her? How do i get on that, so far my only options have been to decline anything sexual with her, i'm playing in VN mode and just completed the second fighting game scene with her. Also, what's the nature of her sub path like? Is it just roles reversed, lots of teasing and orgasm denial? Or is it something more interesting?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I'm not into the exact kind of dominant play Nyx seems to be written for but a cursory search of some variables and a search of this thread shows there's a submissive path for her? How do i get on that, so far my only options have been to decline anything sexual with her, i'm playing in VN mode and just completed the second fighting game scene with her. Also, what's the nature of her sub path like? Is it just roles reversed, lots of teasing and orgasm denial? Or is it something more interesting?
At first you just dont get any scenes when you dont want to play her game. Later in the game you will get the submissive scenes instead where you can tak control. Basically the roles are reversed, and IMO both variants are really good, even tho I prefer to keep her submissive.
But for others, the femdom in this game is one of the best, so the femdom-Route of Nyx is also really good.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

wikshdyt

Jun 22, 2020
The choice of whether to dom Nyx or to sub for her is a really obvious one, you'll absolutely not miss it so I can only assume you didn't get there yet. I went the dommy mommy Nyx route so I can't tell you exactly what the sub route is like.

Aug 5, 2017
The choice of whether to dom Nyx or to sub for her is a really obvious one, you'll absolutely not miss it so I can only assume you didn't get there yet. I went the dommy mommy Nyx route so I can't tell you exactly what the sub route is like.
Okay, Does it matter what you pick until that choice arrives or should we just decline?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
But for others, the femdom in this game is one of the best, so the femdom-Route of Nyx is also really good.
I know this is directed at others but all the same, i do love femdom, it's just that specific brand that wasn't doing anything for me, the two focal emotions are desperation and frustration, which unfortunately just aren't personally titillating, but from what i did see i can certainly see it as being great content for those who are titillated by them. I'm just not hot for being toyed with, i'm into the more sado/maso side of things and being bossed around, made to submit, used as a personal sex slave etc.

If there's one kind of femdom content i do definitely want it's Momiji in that work-mode hairstyle using the MC for her own gratification and bossing him around with a firm hand, or maybe even a riding crop... oh yeah... that'd work...

starkj

May 17, 2022
I prefer maledom much more myself and went that route but femdon in this game is really well done and executed, Nyx scenes are really hot, even the last one with Pip.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
MikesDK said:
Game is also mostly focusing on a single fetish, big and huge tits which is something that is the biggest turn-off to me and i simply dont want to see them at all, so when your forced to fuck a huge tittet bimbo i lost all interrest in the game, even more so since i constantly turned her down from day 1.
From the reviews just now. I'm usually not one to pick on others' opinions and tastes but MikesDK my dude, if you dislike big tits then why the fuck did you choose to play a game called Oppai Odyssey, full of big-titted women as shown right there in the very first picture? What exactly were you expecting? :KEK:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
From the reviews just now. I'm usually not one to pick on others' opinions and tastes but MikesDK my dude, if you dislike big tits then why the fuck did you choose to play a game called Oppai Odyssey, full of big-titted women as shown right there in the very first picture? What exactly were you expecting? :KEK:
This happens all the time. In both directions.

"Oh, those boobs are too big"... "Those boobs are too small". I will never understand how someone, who dislikes big boobs ends up playing a game which is called OPPAI Odyssey and features nearly no woman with small boobs. (In fact, before Sybill joined the Agni, the smallest boobs you had were Lyms D-Cups, which is already quite huge in RL...)

Reactions: zackii90

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
How/when does Nyx establish the crest connection with the MC on the maledom path? I saw from the URM bits of what the femdom path look like and figure she does some kind of ritual to connect their minds but i saw no such thing on the maledom path and now i'm at the risky meeting with Kali Mars and Nyx is suddenly talking into the MC's mind... how? When? What did i miss...

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Are we going to get to pork An or is that whole path just a tease? The game doesn't have the gay tag. Yet?

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes