Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Has trap tag
Well... yeah? He's a trap, he's in the game, but there's no gay tag so at least currently there's no man on man sex, even with a trap, but i want to know if there will be, at some point, cause i really want to pork the kitty-boy.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Well... yeah? He's a trap, he's in the game, but there's no gay tag so at least currently there's no man on man sex, even with a trap, but i want to know if there will be, at some point, cause i really want to pork the kitty-boy.
Well since "he" Is now part of the crew i guess you can in the future

Zareem

May 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why would Nyx not be able to use her powers now
are there multiple kinds?
Wouldn't multiple kinds be a standard human pregnancy vs. eg. Zara or another non-human or are all of them of the same kind? Irl only human females get morning sickness, I wonder if Zara had it too. Or if every pregnancy in this game is & will last as long as a standard human pregnancy.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Took a chance on this and I have to say... pretty enjoyable though very much lacking in the supposed contents, mainly pregnancy. Sure, I get the whole 'Military Birth Control' deal but given our dealings with the Love Doc, I'm sure thats been circumvented, not to mention our past lays. I was honestly kinda disappointed our Dragon Waifu's maids and guard weren't knocked up by now. While the scenes and paths are on the hot side, somewhat disappointed to say the least in other regards though, won't lie.

That said, story itself it pretty well done, kinda reminds me a bit like Mass Effect, though I will say I did kinda wanted more story than 'Oh yeah, the MC spends a week just checking in on his future harem' for a solid portion of the story.

All in all, not entirely bad and has promise, but not a world beater for sure.

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
Lil late to this but merry christmas lads.

Also, quick question that pertains to Lym and/or the game's programming, is the events that happen pre-gregoria randomized in the VN mode for her? cause if not then there are quite a few inconsistencies with Lym's character development.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That aside, love the new update. Keep them bangers comin Cryo.

Last edited:

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
View attachment 3185496
This is one killer hairstyle... it's like a mix of everything, sexy, flamboyant without being impractical, dominant and powerful, like only the big boss bitch can wear something like this so you better know your place soldier... I love it, is this even the same chick as Lym's sister? Talk about a difference between work-mode and off-duty...
How lust is made

Nasagi

Sep 27, 2020
I didnt get An on the ship, i did my little orgy with the girl cause it said An was dude. and im just not into that, but I love this game and cant wait for an update

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes