Fer978

Mar 13, 2021
Something I thought of: could a small summary of what happened (and what choices we took in particular) during the last chapter be made available somewhere in the codex?

Feels weird to come back to it every few month and be like "Oh yeah, what have I been doing in this save?"

(I also understand it might be a burden with a low usefuleness overall, but I swear, I'm here for the plot(s))

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
ok time for an update on my tier list - Last time on Dragon Ball Z it was like this

S tier - Lym(best girl), Lyx( Dominating her is just the best)
A tier - Doc( she's getting better every update), Sybil(she's just adorable)
B tier - Noel (hehe boi! But, seriously, she's so fun)
C tier - Zara and her girls( they're ok, Dragon Mommy is cool too), Teach Saeko (she's got some talent for acting), Lili (she looks great, i hope she comes back one day)
D tier - Yoo-ri (she's nice, not much from her, she's not with us), Pip (my assassin can't be this cute), Momiji (her design is godlike, her personality seems amazing until now, ooh how i want her), Kali (i hate this bitch...a little bit less this update)
E tier - Skullgirl and her band (we haven't even met them...so for now, they're bottom), Alex ( his fucking Fedora Hat is the whole reason he's here...and he's a NICE GUY too i guess...definitely the Fedora), Alex's Mom (i bet she's cheating on his dad with like 20 different guys)

Now we're gonna change this thing a bit, since this update was more Plot development than Sexy Develoment i'm gonna make it more plain with a side of spoiler free

S tier - Lym(best girl, also quite possible best character, top 3 at least), Tiger bro (he is also best girl in my heart)
A tier - Doc( she's getting better every update), Sybil(she's just adorable, also one of the best characters in the game), Lyx( she fell a bit for me ), Noel (she surprised me, in a good way this update)
B tier - Zara and her girls( moving Dragon Mommy and her girls up, just so the tier isn't empty)
C tier - Teach Saeko (she's got some talent for acting), Lili (she looks great, i hope she comes back one day)
D tier - Yoo-ri (she's nice, not much from her, she's not with us), Pip (still cute, nothing else, she might go up soon), Momiji (her design is godlike, her personality seems amazing until now, ooh how i want her), Kali (she's still in this tier...for now, i might nuke her to the Fedora Tier, not that we got anything this update, just for posterity), Robot GF( whose name i've forgotten, it might be Yaz? not much for her to show, she seems like an interesting character at least)
F tier (changed to F tier instead...for Fedora) - Skullgirl and her band (still no development, so they're bottom), Alex ( Fedora wearing motherfucker), Alex's Mom (i bet she's cheating on his dad with like 20 different guys)

And that's it, i hope, i'm not forgetting anyone

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
Not really sure, but maybe your save is too far forward for the new version. Try loading a previous save, maybe an autosave.
I've already tried everything, now it's just so anoying to do it all again, that's why I'm asking for a full save

Jan 12, 2022
I'm most likely misremembering, but did Lyn always ride for the government so hard? It felt out of character that she felt so strongly in the government that she was willing to assume that both her sister and her best friend were in the wrong for deserting, despite being told everything. I know a lot of this is MC's fault for keeping her out of the loop for so long, but it almost makes that decision feel justified.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I'm most likely misremembering, but did Lyn always ride for the government so hard? It felt out of character that she felt so strongly in the government that she was willing to assume that both her sister and her best friend were in the wrong for deserting, despite being told everything. I know a lot of this is MC's fault for keeping her out of the loop for so long, but it almost makes that decision feel justified.

Well you gotta think despite wanting to stand out of Momiji's shadow, she still looks up to her a ton. She watched Momiji become a huge figure in the USF which means the USF itself has been a big influence on her life. She wanted to do big things in the USF.

Now imagine someone comes up to you and says hey this thing you were taught to believe in and looked up to your whole life is actually one big lie. Especially in the way the MC handled it, which was just literally not telling her anything until it was much too late. From Lym's perspective, everything the MC tells her is straight out of left field. And why should she just believe him, considering he's been going behind her back this whole time despite the promise they made to each other?

Arturvo

Jul 20, 2017
No idea what is going on. But having a bug where all my settings just switch back to default every time I reopen the game no matter what I do. Even did a complete fresh install and it still happens.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0002.png
This is one killer hairstyle... it's like a mix of everything, sexy, flamboyant without being impractical, dominant and powerful, like only the big boss bitch can wear something like this so you better know your place soldier... I love it, is this even the same chick as Lym's sister? Talk about a difference between work-mode and off-duty...

Arturvo

Jul 20, 2017
No idea what is going on. But having a bug where all my settings just switch back to default every time I reopen the game no matter what I do. Even did a complete fresh install and it still happens.
Did my own basic testing and seems it's due to the whole save token thing. As basically resetting the fix I used, which was just blanking the token file and setting it to read only, solved the settings issue. Seems like Renpy devs know of this fix and are trying to break things for people using it that way.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Did my own basic testing and seems it's due to the whole save token thing. As basically resetting the fix I used, which was just blanking the token file and setting it to read only, solved the settings issue.
What's a save token thing?
Seems like Renpy devs know of this fix and are trying to break things for people using it that way.
Would this be an appropriate situation to apply Hanlon's Razor?

hanzdampf666

Jul 6, 2017
I probably got into the game at the wrong time resulting in me getting the wrong impression of what this game is about.
update 3 was when i started and the game was pretty amazing. the "exotic" content was easy to skip and the rest was awesome, doc, lym, noel, nyx, very enjoyable.
update 4 still delivered on that front so everything was good.
now we are 3 more content updates in and the game pulled a 180, all we get nowadays is the "exotic" stuff so high time for the people who enjoy that kind of stuff i guess but for me it is just abysmal aside from one tiny non-canonical scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: TM | Twisted Games

Arturvo

Jul 20, 2017
What's a save token thing?

Would this be an appropriate situation to apply Hanlon's Razor?
Was basically just a sorta "fix" for those who might want to either mess with their save files or use someone else's save file to skip past content in case they lost their maybe. Basically newer Renpy has a token tied to your files now and the fix was to basically blank the file and make it read only so the games using newer Renpy wouldn't be able to read a token at all but seems Renpy devs put some more code basically making the persistent file not actually save if it can't read the token.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
So a clean up say Del my Post. Was only a ask about the new unti Ai Muse and what Dev think about the Payed Mass in Showroom. But OK We can leave if Mod Really want me... So bye Cryoxx. Because Mod Want it and i have to follow the rules. So wisch you luck and good fun .

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes