Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
So does anyone know if Alex is an antagonist or going to be one?
Well, about that.
It's kinda complicated.
As you see, he doesn't like MC. And he's easily get trick or fool by others.
It's a pity that he isn't on our sides.

For now, Alex isn't an antagonist
However he might become one if he's still alive and get tricked again I guess.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Seems he's almost more a victim than an antagonist to me.

I don't personally see him ever becoming a significant threat in his own right either way. Because frankly, he's about as sharp as a marble.

xop

Apr 22, 2017
I'm going to agree with Mograx, he is too stupid to be an antagonist and he is written to be a source of comedy, but I think it is likely that he shows up again later.

If he does become an antagonist it will be because he is being manipulated by someone.

Reactions: MidnightKing

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
so i'm replaying this game for the first time in a couple years, and i'm noticing an inconsistency. there is no longer any reference made to a plague affecting the village on Xerxes, which makes sense given the rework, but the codex still has entries for lakrus root juice (which Nyx was peddling as a supposed cure for the plague) and compound LR 4 (which, if memory serves, was the cause of the plague). both of these entries still appear after the Xerxes mission, but were not (as far as i can tell) referenced anywhere.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
so i'm replaying this game for the first time in a couple years, and i'm noticing an inconsistency. there is no longer any reference made to a plague affecting the village on Xerxes, which makes sense given the rework, but the codex still has entries for lakrus root juice (which Nyx was peddling as a supposed cure for the plague) and compound LR 4 (which, if memory serves, was the cause of the plague). both of these entries still appear after the Xerxes mission, but were not (as far as i can tell) referenced anywhere.
thanks for the report. (y)

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
random q: but can you tell the council the truth? when they asked you if you know

did go back some saves but didn't really see any choice to affect it, maybe a nyx choice earlier?

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
another potential inconsistency i've found is that during the first meeting with Noel, she says that Zyrcrum crystals are only found in the outer rim of the galaxy, and the Solar Alliance currently has no way to obtain them; the crystals on the Agni and the Bellona were provided by the Gregorians specifically for the mission. however, when interrogating Pip, she says that the map Sybil and Yoo-Ri found is a map of Zyrcrum deposits, and Earth is on that map, indicating a deposit of Zyrcrum on Earth. it could be that the Gregorians either didn't know about the Zyrcrum deposit on Earth or lied to the humans about it, or it could be that it'll be addressed later, but it seems inconsistent as of Pip's interrogation.

another possibility, i suppose, could be that the Gregorian power plant on Earth is powered by Zyrcrum crystals, and that's what the map is referring to; however, the impression i got from Nyx's comment about the hidden lab on Xerxes ("How long ago must this have been built...") and the appearance of the ruin where Sybil/Yoo-Ri found the map is that it's been more than 17 years, meaning the Gregorians wouldn't've made first contact yet, but that could be a mistake on my part.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
another potential inconsistency i've found is that during the first meeting with Noel, she says that Zyrcrum crystals are only found in the outer rim of the galaxy, and the Solar Alliance currently has no way to obtain them; the crystals on the Agni and the Bellona were provided by the Gregorians specifically for the mission. however, when interrogating Pip, she says that the map Sybil and Yoo-Ri found is a map of Zyrcrum deposits, and Earth is on that map, indicating a deposit of Zyrcrum on Earth. it could be that the Gregorians either didn't know about the Zyrcrum deposit on Earth or lied to the humans about it, or it could be that it'll be addressed later, but it seems inconsistent as of Pip's interrogation.

another possibility, i suppose, could be that the Gregorian power plant on Earth is powered by Zyrcrum crystals, and that's what the map is referring to; however, the impression i got from Nyx's comment about the hidden lab on Xerxes ("How long ago must this have been built...") and the appearance of the ruin where Sybil/Yoo-Ri found the map is that it's been more than 17 years, meaning the Gregorians wouldn't've made first contact yet, but that could be a mistake on my part.
I dont think it is an inconsistency. Because that things can be found somewhere does mean (at least for me) that they are there naturally. But the deposits on earth were brought there.

Kinda like saying that a specific kind of animal can be found in a certain area on earth, but yet you can see it in an animal park. Nobody would say that it can be found there, even if one of said animal exists there.

scarletzs

Aug 20, 2022
I found the image “pro_cere3” in Android and PC are different.The one in PC is 1920*1080,and the one in Android is 1920*4249.This leads to "scene pro_ Cere3 at pan_ Down_ Up_ 2 with dissolve" looks like it has no effect in PC.
"pro_cere13_1" and "pro_cere13_2" are the same situation.I haven't noticed any more yet.

Last edited:

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I found the image “pro_cere3” in Android and PC are different.The one in PC is 1920*1080,and the one in Android is 1920*4249.This leads to "scene pro_ Cere3 at pan_ Down_ Up_ 2 with dissolve" looks like it has no effect in PC.
"pro_cere13_1 pro_cere13_2" and "pro_cere13_1 pro_cere13_2" are the same situation.I haven't noticed any more yet.
I'd recommend sending bug reports through the Discord channel for , or at least @ cryoxxx here or reply him so he'll see it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: cryoxxx

DangDing

Mar 30, 2021
Currently, there seem not much of a consequence for players' choices, at least I don't notice much. The biggest one seems to be whether Nyx loses her crest or be bonded with Pip, but based on past content, I doubt the impact is severe. She probably will regain her ability after a few updates. However, I do hope this choice will have a permanent impact though, bcuz it'd be a strong character growth for Nyx who has been overly relying on her power to solve problems. It's like Jamie Lannister from GOT lost his sword hand. She'll have to live as a normal person, instead of acting like a higher being.

Reactions: Bill Temple

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.4.3 Devlog 2 for everyone to read: or

spikk.png

Hey everyone! We had a good month of work this January, starting the year off strong. It has been very refreshing to get back to the event-based freedom, and lots of good content is cooking.
  • 165 new renders
  • 3 new animations
  • 1 new character
The last update ended in a state with a ton of questions. The first half of this dev cycle has been working on answering those questions and sending the crew on the next part of the journey. With that over, I find myself in the middle of a hot lewd scene. The first of its kind in OO and one that we've all been waiting for.

What's next? Finish the lewd scene. I have a few events all planned out and written that I am going to start rendering after that. When those events are done, I will then need to evaluate the update as a whole. Does it need more content? Is it a good time to release it? Is the lewd percentage too high (or low)?

Anyway. I've rambled enough. As always, thank you for all the support!

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes