RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
“…I find myself in the middle of a hot lewd scene. The first of its kind in OO and one that we've all been waiting for”. What type of scene do you guys think this will be? This game has already checked off a lot of lewd categories. Or is it the first of its kind because it’s the first scene with a character who hasn’t gotten one yet I wonder

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
“…I find myself in the middle of a hot lewd scene. The first of its kind in OO and one that we've all been waiting for”. What type of scene do you guys think this will be? This game has already checked off a lot of lewd categories. Or is it the first of its kind because it’s the first scene with a character who hasn’t gotten one yet I wonder
It is obviously the introduction of the new Alien species, which has black skin and enormous dicks. Your crewmates will like them.

But, to avoid the jokes before some snowflake gets a heart attack - probably a threesome.

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
It is obviously the introduction of the new Alien species, which has black skin and enormous dicks. Your crewmates will like them.

But, to avoid the jokes before some snowflake gets a heart attack - probably a threesome.
i mean, we technically got one with malah at the end of noels arc, so we might as well get the alien

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
i mean, we technically got one with malah at the end of noels arc, so we might as well get the alien
True, but I think a Threesome with two LIs would be way more interesting and is more anticipated. Let alone that the scene with Malah can probably be more considered to be the worse scene, since it locks you out of An as a crewmate.

Reactions: torresm

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Hey, Cryoxx, I miss Dr. Clermont. Can you give us a hint when we might see her again?

Oli1989

Jun 12, 2023
Very nice game, really like it. Great work.

I really love the models.

One another thing, there is mentioned pregnancy in planed tags. Will it be in a way, that the girls will stop using their pills after discussing it with you? So you can avoid it?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Very nice game, really like it. Great work.

I really love the models.

One another thing, there is mentioned pregnancy in planed tags. Will it be in a way, that the girls will stop using their pills after discussing it with you? So you can avoid it?
Pregnancy Is already active

dadencuto3

Aug 7, 2020
Hey Cryoxx, thx for your great work. I know you want to focus more on the main storyline, and you have done it very well. However, the teasing scenes and some normal dirty humor talk in these recent patches are close to non-existent, which has left me a bit less excited about the game. So, I think you should balance it a bit to lessen the tension of the main story, and share it to some other girls than just 1 to 2 per patch. The sex scene, while still one of the best in quality, just doesn't have enough in terms of quantity. I think a few light BJ, HJ, quickie or even just some flirty scenes would be sufficient, fill in the blank.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes