Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
That's wrong. You get it both ways.
I mean, I would usually ask if you are sure about that, but I guess you will be.

But when playing it I dont really remember having an option for An afterwards and I went for the threesome. But I probably missed it.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I mean, I would usually ask if you are sure about that, but I guess you will be.

But when playing it I dont really remember having an option for An afterwards and I went for the threesome. But I probably missed it.
The threesome is with Noel and the older maid (forgot her name), which happens regardless of your choice. Only the lead-up to it is a bit different.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
The threesome is with Noel and the older maid (forgot her name), which happens regardless of your choice. Only the lead-up to it is a bit different.
I could swear that you talk to An instead of joining the threesome when you choose An and later get the chance to talk to him again, where it is decided if he joins your crew or not.

But I am probably wrong, so I stand corrected.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I could swear that you talk to An instead of joining the threesome when you choose An and later get the chance to talk to him again, where it is decided if he joins your crew or not.

all of that happens and you still get the threesome.

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020

You miss out on 1-on-1 with the purple cat maid while Noel gets started.

Reactions: Cherubin25

Bellua

Jan 6, 2018
Mommy Nyx is the best, and really do we need any other characters? We should just get rid of everyone else and focus on the main love interest and devote all resources to her

And hey, not that I would be disloyal to Nyx, but does anyone have any leads on other games with similar characters?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
great game. not into dom / muscular / big women but good thing you have the choice here. im actually surprised how much i like zara considering shes big af (she a beauty doe). need more zara / nyx content, not saying the others are bad though, love em all

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.4.3 Devlog 3:
TLDR: ALL RENDERS ARE DONE, RELEASE DATES SOON

act5_lym1_3.png

Hey everyone! Another busy month is done, and I come with good news! All renders are done for the update!!

Here's what I got done this month:
  • 210 new renders
  • 6 new animations
Bringing the current total to:
  • 385 renders
  • 7 animations
I still have coding, music, and proofreading steps to go, but expect release dates soon!

With the Agni and crew traveling again, it gives me more freedom with the frequency of updates I can put out. I want to regularly get you all some content to play, so this update cycle clocks in at a little under 3 months.

I'll keep it short and sweet this month and end it here. As always, thank you for all the support!

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes