Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
Cryo is one of the more liked and respected small devs on the site, so his releases don't usually get leaked early.
I honestly don't mind.

My backlog of games and other stuff I want to do is so big that I welcome staggered releases.
I get to play the full game eventually and the creator(s) get(s) to earn some more money.
Also, critical bugs are usually found and fixed in early versions. This way, I don't have to deal with those either.
It definitely feels like a win-win situation for me.

jack_of_blades_7

Oct 3, 2023
Great game so far!
I've really enjoyed the plot and characters, animations are also quite good (thumbs up specially for the Nyx's full nelson anal domination hehe)
I'm really excited for more An content as well.
Congrats to the dev, keep rockin'

Reactions: cryoxxx

sabishiiryuu

Dec 20, 2018
I've been on this site for a while and there are only a few other games in which the writing for some of the sex scenes was as good as yours - specifically the detailed Nyx scenes. It's obvious how she has more care put into her in her scenes.
It probably doesn't mean much from a lurker but I just wanted to tell you that the efforts you make for those scenes are definitely not lost. So many devs focus on animations or the general story and forget the sex writing has to actually be good too.
There are games that despite having amazing animations, renders and great stories, I'm completely put off by the horrendous conversations mid sex.
Anyway. I've had this on my mind for years but decided to mention it today.

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I wonder, around what time after the previous releases did it get leaked? Seeing as it's been 1 week for a fairly well-known game and the activity on this page has been relatively slow.
This game Is never leaked

TideT

Jul 4, 2018
I wonder, around what time after the previous releases did it get leaked? Seeing as it's been 1 week for a fairly well-known game and the activity on this page has been relatively slow.
Cryo is one of the more liked and respected small devs on the site, so his releases don't usually get leaked early.

Usually once it drops to the 2nd or 3rd tier it leaks because as Kumenl0l said, Cryo is pretty well liked & appreciated.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Maybe no one cares about this game? there are only 217 pages in the thread, of course, if this is an indicator for someone :)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Maybe... I do suppose really liked games like Eternum gets leaked really early, but this game is really good in my opinion and I do wonder why it's not more popular
We respect the Dev and don't share/leak...we aren't hungry for easy likes or don't like to be called "Heroes"
Maybe no one cares about this game?
No one cares about you

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Maybe no one cares about this game? there are only 217 pages in the thread, of course, if this is an indicator for someone :)
While your "no one cares" is a pretty damn strong statement that I disagree with, the general direction you were headed is not completely wrong.
A majority of leakers leak for the attention. Be it their username being known, the likes or w/e else.
If a game has fewer supporters and less board activity, that means the leaker would be going for high risk (less supporters = even less high tier supporters = somewhat easy to narrow down who the leaker might be) and low reward (less board activity = less attention/clout/likes for leaking), which will generally lead to them deeming it not worth it to leak.

If all that mattered was likability among users on this board, then the likes of Jestur or Mutt&Jeff would also never have their games leaked, which is not what happens in reality though. In fact I believe M&J are usually hit by day 1 leaks.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
While your "no one cares" is a pretty damn strong statement that I disagree with, the general direction you were headed is not completely wrong.
A majority of leakers leak for the attention. Be it their username being known, the likes or w/e else.
If a game has fewer supporters and less board activity, that means the leaker would be going for high risk (less supporters = even less high tier supporters = somewhat easy to narrow down who the leaker might be) and low reward (less board activity = less attention/clout/likes for leaking), which will generally lead to them deeming it not worth it to leak.

If all that mattered was likability among users on this board, then the likes of Jestur or Mutt&Jeff would also never have their games leaked, which is not what happens in reality though. In fact I believe M&J are usually hit by day 1 leaks.
an interesting statement, but no one has leaked the update yet. I don't believe in any particularly loyal fans who decided to unite and not share, but I don't blame them for that If it's true

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Its cuz we're not making wattpad stories or headcanons about our favorite characters and whether they're actually a yandere or not, or creating new weekly polls over who has the best tits or ass and arguing about that.

Also no ntr arguements which is nice.

Reactions: sabishiiryuu
Feb 17, 2018

The situation is simple. The difference between being a subscriber and downloading for free is the patience you have for the game to be free. I understand that you don't like to wait, who does? But let's be understanding with developers as well. Most of them probably like to develop games, but that makes no difference to the need to have a decent living, and that in the 21st century is achieved with money...
In addition, you have in mind that some developers let the game be free after 3 months from the date it was released... In the present case, you have less than a month to wait for each update after it was released, which I think that is very reasonable...
if you take into account that this update came out much sooner than normal, have a little patience and try not to use reverse psychology. The update will appear on this forum in less than a week...

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes