Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
just saw this in eternum (crazy eternum already leaked btw) View attachment 3466363
so ye I agree with you, I don't believe there are many that actually just want to give the content early to the plebs so they can enjoy it.
That's so hilariously stupid holy
I play a few gacha games where there's leakers that act like they're "official" positions and clout chase by drip feeding content (even saw it in Eternum last update when they teased scenes it was so dumb lol) so I'm not surprised people like that exist in the slightest :KEK::FacePalm:

Reactions: torresm

Junbi_OK

Jun 12, 2021
Halfway through the game rn & I'm loving it. Zara & mc's relationship is so sweet, Nyx & Noel are hot af, hmmm what else, that boy(?) maid cute too lol

Jul 31, 2018
hello, last time i played this game the version ended with the "party" with Naomi (if i remember correctly its the name of the machinist/mechanic) in her mansion. How much content was added since then?

EDIT: btw i really like this game, cant wait to put a bun in Nyx's oven

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
hello, last time i played this game the version ended with the "party" with Naomi (if i remember correctly its the name of the machinist/mechanic) in her mansion. How much content was added since then?

EDIT: btw i really like this game, cant wait to put a bun in Nyx's oven
two updates since then, with the third going public in a few days.

Reactions: MarianTheSharkFace
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes