ColonelWanker

Jan 30, 2020
0.4.3 Devlog 3:
TLDR: ALL RENDERS ARE DONE, RELEASE DATES SOON

View attachment 3401583

Hey everyone! Another busy month is done, and I come with good news! All renders are done for the update!!

Here's what I got done this month:
  • 210 new renders
  • 6 new animations
Bringing the current total to:
  • 385 renders
  • 7 animations
I still have coding, music, and proofreading steps to go, but expect release dates soon!

With the Agni and crew traveling again, it gives me more freedom with the frequency of updates I can put out. I want to regularly get you all some content to play, so this update cycle clocks in at a little under 3 months.

I'll keep it short and sweet this month and end it here. As always, thank you for all the support!

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Any heroes?
Not much of a pirate site when people are looking forward to public release.
Just 2 new sex scenes? With two characters no one cares about?
Yikes
Same as previous update.
Dev getting lazier.
There is no quality when he animates fucking Pip or another literal who. Stick with the main cast if it takes this much resources to make a good animation.
So if I can sum up your position, it's: "Focus on content that I like, because everyone agrees with me, and do it faster, Dev... so I can steal your work sooner." I bet your mom thinks you're the specialest boy in the whole wide world, huh?

The updates are smaller while being completed quicker, so chill. Also, I like Pip, so you can fuck right off.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
There is no quality when he animates fucking Pip or another literal who. Stick with the main cast if it takes this much resources to make a good animation.
How do you know that Pip is not part of the main cast? IMO she is more part of the main cast than Zara. And only because YOU dont enjoy content with Pip, does not mean that this is the general opinion.

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
So if I can sum up your position, it's: "Focus on content that I like, because everyone agrees with me, and do it faster, Dev... so I can steal your work sooner." I bet your mom thinks you're the specialest boy in the whole wide world, huh?

The updates are smaller while being completed quicker, so chill. Also, I like Pip, so you can fuck right off.
You dug up my comments just to make a completely worthless post. This is a pirate site, you're not gonna get me with feeling bad about "stealing".

Also you deliberately left out my very first post in this thread where I praised the game.

Blow off and don't talk to me anymore. And above all, fuck your Pip squeak.

• Angry
Reactions: andhesgonewithmetoo

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.4.3 Release Dates or

ReleasePromo043Dates.png

Oppai Hero+ Alpha Test: March 5
Oppai Lover/Legend: March 8
Donator: March 15
Funder: March 20
Public: March 27

Featuring:

·389+ New Images
·8+ New Lewd Animations
·New Character and Relationship Milestones
·New Hot Outfits and Hairstyles
·2 New Lewd Scenes featuring Noel and Sybil
·2200+ New Lines of Dialogue

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
0.4.3 Release Dates or

View attachment 3407003

Oppai Hero+ Alpha Test: March 5
Oppai Lover/Legend: March 8
Donator: March 15
Funder: March 20
Public: March 27

Featuring:

·389+ New Images
·8+ New Lewd Animations
·New Character and Relationship Milestones
·New Hot Outfits and Hairstyles
·2 New Lewd Scenes featuring Noel and Sybil
·2200+ New Lines of Dialogue
Thx for the info :)

Will this be for both VN and Sandbox? (I personally prefer the Sandbox and the last release was only the VN, at least at first)

Feb 17, 2018
Finally more frequent updates! Personally, I prefer to play less and more often, than more and once every half year... After half a year, I even forget the point where the story left off... In addition, those who prefer bigger updates can skip one update at a time and play two at a time.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2021
cryoxxx Found your game quite recently and became quite interested within it. At first appearance it looked like an easy going harem game in a space setting where it would be on similar lines where hero easily conquers all and the love interests starting falling over in a short span. It was therefore a pleasant surprise that while the game does go for kinda a harem setting the plot became much more complex than the first appearance, which probably saved it from being boring as it had the right kind of plot tension. With the game kinda taking a new arc in a way with MC going rogue eventually, it becomes intriguing even more. Additionally it has done the pregnancy tag the right justice and executed it perfectly something which is also rarely seen in AVNs, so was surely appreciative of that aspect too. Hence have certainly admired your overall work and with the plot becoming more spicier, surely worth seeing how it develops in succeeding releases.

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes