COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
No spoilers but man so much in this update I wasn't really expecting and some stuff I expected that didn't happen yet. It somehow felt like a good length for an update and way to short at the same time. Guess that just goes to show how much I enjoy the story. Can't wait for everyone else's thoughts and now to wait impatiently for 3 months lol. I hope you all have a great night

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Always sad not to see the absolute perfection that is the mother, but I really liked this update.

I noticed some sneaky bedroom door opening during the last scene so guessing Amber was watching.

Extra copy is great as it opens up some gangbang options, shame there wasn't any DP or double vag but guessing it's early days for her so that might have been a bit much.

He should definitely give that guy the pill so he can get his orgasm powers... hell Lady Steel (even if she was high) said it might get him some action with her... I liked her slightly softening up this update.

Reactions: Hungover00

envyNox

Jan 4, 2024
Always sad not to see the absolute perfection that is the mother, but I really liked this update.

I noticed some sneaky bedroom door opening during the last scene so guessing Amber was watching.

Extra copy is great as it opens up some gangbang options, shame there wasn't any DP or double vag but guessing it's early days for her so that might have been a bit much.

He should definitely give that guy the pill so he can get his orgasm powers... hell Lady Steel (even if she was high) said it might get him some action with her... I liked her slightly softening up this update.
Weed is bad for you ...

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
LOL did them 5 get multiple scenes already? Hell the 2 that got multiple actually look alike one just got bigger titties and different hairstyle.
dude, what do you expect? It takes fucking time to build a good story. Georgia and Evelyn are a core part of it, so obviously they get more screen time. There will be others (and there were). Patience. If you want to watch a fuckfest, play something else that focuses on that aspect.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
great update! especially this..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so fucking hot..:cool: nothing can beat MMF action

excellent scene dev! :love:
This was the surprise I didn't want to spoil. :love:

On a related note, remember this comment from me a little bit ago? (Regarding testing with Cat even though it didn't work with Isabella)

Hey now, repeating studies is an important part of the scientific method because it helps to validate and verify the findings of a study. :WeSmart:

In fact, we might need to increase our sample size! For science, of course.
Guess I was a lot more correct than even I expected. :KEK:

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes