HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That bitch's time stopping power is too OP to be easily obtained man, if he gets that too early, he can just pause the time and bang any chick with power he needs and get it, so it will be quite some time before he bangs her and get her power
Seriously doubt Jaq is gonna turn the MC into a serial rapist......

is this a harem game becose look good
Check the Developer Notes in the OP.

Reactions: Daydream

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
great update! especially this..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so fucking hot..:cool: nothing can beat MMF action

excellent scene dev! :love:
I don't even wanna ask the question,people will start a war but here it goes i haven't played the last chapter yet but is these those 3 letter words or i am mistaken?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
That bitch's time stopping power is too OP to be easily obtained man, if he gets that too early, he can just pause the time and bang any chick with power he needs and get it, so it will be quite some time before he bangs her and get her power
Oh I know thats what makes her a bigger bitch with that OP power.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I don't really follow the dev. I actually don't mind Evelyn. It just this dev love to do a big tease each update. I'm still mad about Lady Steel outfit lol. Then the other chick with literally being naked and no type of action. That stuck up bitch needs to be put in her place asap. I know he will take her powers eventually. Yeah for him to let us turn down Moonsong a lot of people that support dev might be tired of her. lol
She is one of the more popular characters so probably not.
Early in chapter 5, there's an explicit choice where you can turn down Moonsong permanently.

I certainly didn't, but the option is there. :KEK:

Reactions: Hungover00

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Any one got to see the door open and close when he was fucking Evelyn, I had hoped it was Amber, and she would sit on his dick when evelyn was sitting on his face...

But nope only boring replication powers

:-D

We have to wait another 3 months now. Great story to read by the way...
I don't think there is any doubt that was Amber. She came to watch the show that Evelyn was teasing all day.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Early in chapter 5, there's an explicit choice where you can turn down Moonsong permanently.

I certainly didn't, but the option is there. :KEK:
We know the option is there, nobody is disputing the option.

We were just pointing out she's a popular character so it's not likely a lot of people will be sick of her.

Oh god, now there's going to be the Lady Steel NTR debates with the restroom orgasmer power guy.
Please no, I still haven't stopped laughing at the people claiming NTR over dream sex.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
We know the option is there, nobody is disputing the option.

We were just pointing out she's a popular character so it's not likely a lot of people will be sick of her.
Gotcha.

As far as planned content, these are the ones jacq has said will have significant story content in Chapter 6:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So seems there will be a bit of break from Moonsong.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
It's a little embarassing to admit but every time this gets updated I feel like I got an unexpected christmas present in the mail :love:

EDIT: Not even embarassed anymore, that was great.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 65 Votes