gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
no1 click the links its possibly a virus look at how many times they posted the same thing in different threads in the last 10mins
You're right, but quoting the dodgy links in your comment might not be the best idea either. The spam comment will be deleted, but the quote can linger like a bad smell.

Reactions: AlterdStates7

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
Any one got to see the door open and close when he was fucking Evelyn, I had hoped it was Amber, and she would sit on his dick when evelyn was sitting on his face...

But nope only boring replication powers

:-D

We have to wait another 3 months now. Great story to read by the way...

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
dude, what do you expect? It takes fucking time to build a good story. Georgia and Evelyn are a core part of it, so obviously they get more screen time. There will be others (and there were). Patience. If you want to watch a fuckfest, play something else that focuses on that aspect.
I did say I like the story and you seem offended that I'm already tired perhaps your favorite character. He teased heavily in this update and no action with you know who.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I did say I like the story and you seem offended that I'm already tired perhaps your favorite character. He teased heavily in this update and no action with you know who.
I actually don't know who you're referring to so can't really comment on them, but it was pretty clear from dev updates that this was going to be a heavy Evelyn chapter. It was needed in order to coverge the two branches from the very early decision of turning down Moonsong or not and establish whether or not she'll be in the harem. Especially because if you include her, she's 100% going to be harem queen after seeing her in Ch 5. :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I actually don't know who you're referring to so can't really comment on them, but it was pretty clear from dev updates that this was going to be a heavy Evelyn chapter. It was needed in order to coverge the two branches from the very early decision of turning down Moonsong or not and establish whether or not she'll be in the harem. Especially because if you include her, she's 100% going to be harem queen after seeing her in Ch 5. :KEK:
I don't really follow the dev. I actually don't mind Evelyn. It just this dev love to do a big tease each update. I'm still mad about Lady Steel outfit lol. Then the other chick with literally being naked and no type of action. That stuck up bitch needs to be put in her place asap. I know he will take her powers eventually. Yeah for him to let us turn down Moonsong a lot of people that support dev might be tired of her. lol

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
What I don't like about the story is that appearently you need to fuck moonsong first, I loved the option to decline, fuck evelyn, and she inviting moonsong. I would suggest it's a more loving harem that way...

I will try it, but unfortunately too much reading to see what the differences are. Same with fucking Isabell as herself or as the actress. Not sure if except for changes in the text, there is any difference in the story now or in the future.

I hope we get a real walthrough mod in the future, now I have only installed the generic one

kingman01

Jan 29, 2023
I don't really follow the dev. I actually don't mind Evelyn. It just this dev love to do a big tease each update. I'm still mad about Lady Steel outfit lol. Then the other chick with literally being naked and no type of action. That stuck up bitch needs to be put in her place asap. I know he will take her powers eventually. Yeah for him to let us turn down Moonsong a lot of people that support dev might be tired of her. lol
That bitch's time stopping power is too OP to be easily obtained man, if he gets that too early, he can just pause the time and bang any chick with power he needs and get it, so it will be quite some time before he bangs her and get her power

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Does anyone know how to get the Evelyn anal scene? what options to choose beforehand to get it?
Probably just toggle on "Anal" in your preferences. Those toggles were added with this update.

On a side note... Speaking of things added in this update, I didn't miss that sneaky little addition to Amber's profile gallery:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I suspect Lady Steel will be a slow burn. Regarding Lucia, she's going to be prominent in both Chapter 6 and 7, so I suspect you won't need to wait too long.
is this a harem game becose look good
Yes, and the dev explicitly suggests playing it as a manwhore harem game for the most content.
Any chance pregnancy could be part of the game?
Doesn't sound like pregnancy sex content is planned, but possibly some pregnancy or kids optionally in an epilogue. Sounds like dev didn't originally plan that in the epilogue, but was considering adding the option.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elrompeortos2000
4.10 star(s) 65 Votes