Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Just one stupid question...if you romance one LT and you're happy with it..the game won't force you to get sexual with others right?
The only forced sex is with Moonsong in early chapters and you can turn her down permanently in Chapter 5. So yes, you can eventually pick just one, but the dev doesn't recommend it because you'll miss a lot of content.

As for collecting powers, there's pills to do that now if you prefer the non-sexual method. Though that's probably going to still limit you a bit since I'm sure there will be girls down for sex that won't go for pills.

Edit: To quote jacq directly,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hungover00

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The only forced sex is with Moonsong in early chapters and you can turn her down permanently in Chapter 5. So yes, you can eventually pick just one, but the dev doesn't recommend it because you'll miss a lot of content.

As for collecting powers, there's pills to do that now if you prefer the non-sexual method. Though that's probably going to still limit you a bit since I'm sure there will be girls down for sex that won't go for pills.
everyone.gif

thelostone69

Dec 9, 2023

Edit: To quote jacq directly,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am more into the story and monogamous relationships..lost interest in harem a while back...I haven't started playing yet but I'll see how it goes...thanks tho

Reactions: Steindall

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I am more into the story and monogamous relationships..lost interest in harem a while back...I haven't started playing yet but I'll see how it goes...thanks tho
Without going into details, there's a very compelling reason for MC to have casual sex at least once with multiple different women, but there's some potential ways around this that achieve similar goals.

Still, as the dev said, at its core Origin Story is going to ultimately be (kind of) a harem game. So monogamy is unlikely to be a big focus, though I suspect romantic polyamory will be.

In any case, the story, writing, characters, and humor are very good in my opinion. And several of the LIs are easily placing in my all time Top 10.

Last edited:
Reactions: thelostone69

thelostone69

Dec 9, 2023
Then why play games tagged harem? Making dedicated mono routes just makes more work for the dev and increases likelihood of a game not being finished. Stay in the lane of your preferences.
I get that but I never said I hate harem I just lost interest..but cant just drop the game if the story is good right? Recently I finished Snowstorm's new update and its a harem but I enjoyed it because its well written and the harem makes sense..i only have problem with harem where they just throw girls at you and it makes me no sense to me..if there's a harem where u can choose and reject like Snowstorm I enjoy it and even support the dev if I could

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes