VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Yeah I see what you did there. :p
That's why I mentioned every thought of him passing away. It's the best way to get a reaction from him if this is not the case. However the last we heard of him was
And combine this with Next update release date: 0.16 >> As soon as my health allow me to get back to work...

It is really not that farfetched to assume he isn't amongst us anymore.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
That's why I mentioned every thought of him passing away. It's the best way to get a reaction from him if this is not the case. However the last we heard of him was
And combine this with Next update release date: 0.16 >> As soon as my health allow me to get back to work...

I mentioned it on the remake's page, and a lot of people got defensive about it. Nothing from him, though. If he isn't passed on in real life, perhaps he has passed on here. I.E., he removed this website from his computer and no longer cares what anyone on here has to say.

Reactions: Deckmaster

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018

His f95 account actually showed him being online on the day the remake devs got the "takedown" notice, so no he is not dead.. That is if not somebody else got access to his account.

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Really wish people would quit assuming he's dead just we haven't heard anything, I'm being optimist in this case since he came on to have the remake took down.

It seems we all know the same amount of news in that he simply slowed down to health reasons around 2019. Its a shame.

I'm guessing more than a few of us hope he comes back to start this one up again and gets it finished.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
he's a scammer/milker and nothing else.
he still receive $104 for doing nothing. and I mean, for so many years free money.
and he have the audacity to take action against the remake. well sure, he was worried his free income would disappear if another person would work. I hope karma will do justice and he will suffer for his malignant behavior.

ifss

Mar 3, 2019
You can stop support if you want. I think he should be given time to respond back. If people continue to support him, that is their prerogative.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
he's a scammer/milker and nothing else.
he still receive $104 for doing nothing. and I mean, for so many years free money.
and he have the audacity to take action against the remake. well sure, he was worried his free income would disappear if another person would work. I hope karma will do justice and he will suffer for his malignant behavior.
Well $104 isn't exactly a lot of money, and if people want to donate, that's their choice.
I don't think that this is the reason why CedSense shot down the remake, but it's anybody's guess.

How much money is Milfy City still making?

yeah. it was a dick move to not allow the remake/continuation.
Im sure it would have been great.
at least the good part is that the dev team is doing something else,
but lots of work lost
We agree on that!

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
i loved this game so much. i still banner it, both because i loved it and because its the reason i do not patreon games anymore. after losing MSN out of the blue, losing this was the final nail in the coffin for me.

would love to see it finished one day, but not holding my breath. the only thing we DO know is that Ced is aware enough to actively prevent any one else from trying to remake or finish it. take that for what you will.

Purple Lagoon

Jun 14, 2020
i loved this game so much. i still banner it, both because i loved it and because its the reason i do not patreon games anymore. after losing MSN out of the blue, losing this was the final nail in the coffin for me.
MSN = My sweet neighbours?
Yeah that was awesome also.

Reactions: joshrip

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

would love to see it finished one day, but not holding my breath. the only thing we DO know is that Ced is aware enough to actively prevent any one else from trying to remake or finish it. take that for what you will.
MSN was by Pandelo, not CedSense. Not sure how this is a "nail in the coffin" if they're from two totally different developers. Were they working together or something?

decopauge123

Apr 27, 2020
CedSense, I recently found your game here on F95zone and enjoyed playing it so much that I became a Patreon Patron. I was willing to become a $5 or $10 Patron, but since you don't seem to have posted anything on Patreon for 2 years, it was only for $1.

Are you planning on completing Our Fate? I would love to see the four main branches completed and all major fetishes optionally available for play. "Our Fate - A New Family" is one of the best games I've found anywhere: the dialogue is believable, well-written (not filled with bad grammar, spelling or punctuation), and complements the renders very well. Please consider completing this game.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
CedSense, I recently found your game here on F95zone and enjoyed playing it so much that I became a Patreon Patron. I was willing to become a $5 or $10 Patron, but since you don't seem to have posted anything on Patreon for 2 years, it was only for $1.

Are you planning on completing Our Fate? I would love to see the four main branches completed and all major fetishes optionally available for play. "Our Fate - A New Family" is one of the best games I've found anywhere: the dialogue is believable, well-written (not filled with bad grammar, spelling or punctuation), and complements the renders very well. Please consider completing this game.
I seriously doubt that CedSense reads this forum. So, since you are a Patron, try asking him there. There should be a private message option.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes