VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes
Jul 2, 2022
I know I'm supposed to be in "the mood" for this Bonus Moment but I should've known Cove was going to make it touching and sweet, one way or another. <3
Right?! Our precious love always turning us on, but also of taking care of our hearts >.<
Although I feel a little sad thinking that it will be the last content of the game... T_T

Last edited:

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018

Depending on what's been done you might be able to continue using the old version of the Baxter DLC, but most likely someone else will have to upload it.
It should be fine since I don't think the Derek or Baxter DLCs were updated.

Onizuka2050

Jun 16, 2023
Cool, thanks for the quick upload. For archiving purposes, it would be nice to have an upload containing all dlcs and linked in the OP.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OurLifeBeginningsAndAlways-1.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ghhb_

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
Hi I haven't been playing this game for a long time, I bought it on steam to support the dev (and their other game on wishlist), now that there's another love interests, does the game start with Cove too (his dad pays us to be friends with him) or will be in another place?

periwinkle22

Jun 11, 2023
Hi I haven't been playing this game for a long time, I bought it on steam to support the dev (and their other game on wishlist), now that there's another love interests, does the game start with Cove too (his dad pays us to be friends with him) or will be in another place?
Hello~ The game still begins with meeting Cove's dad before Step 1. Derek's DLC begins at Step 2, and Baxter's begins at Step 3 for the most part.

You get to visit all kinds of places (not just in Sunset Bird) with the LIs if you have their DLCs, which is fun if you decide to go for it!

periwinkle22

Jun 11, 2023
And if you mean if it's available in this thread to download, Jollira was kind enough to share the latest version (1.7.1, here!) of the base game and all DLCs except for Baxter's story. I'm excited to find an updated Baxter DLC as well, since the latest update was mostly about error/bug-fixing on that end.

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes