lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Louise is good at one thing, she's a good slave on a leash. :ROFLMAO:

Meh...I don't like her. Pretty boring and basic, at 28 she looks like a typical Milf, often unhappy, whining and imposing on Ian all the time even though I showed her that I was not interested in her.
I dont like her personality at all either, I only like her physically.

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
That’s hard to do without drooling over her naked body at photoshoots, as a minimum.
My most recent playthrough and probably the one which will be my new canon was about meeting ch7 conditions to compliment Cindy outside Blazer at Wades birthday party with
  1. telling Wade in Ch3 that he has to fight for Cindy and
  2. not going with her to the gallery date in Ch4 and
  3. not accompanying her to the photoshoot in Ch5
which means basically to get on her route with the least interactions and lowest affection points possible and without stabbing Wade in his back.
Voila, it's possible, if you go with her to Shine (ofc i danced apart from her): myIan hadn't have to lie to Wade, i hadn't have to push Cindy into Axels paws (she did it by her own volition) and after kissing her, outside Blazer (what redblooded man could resist that after a few drinks?) myIan confessed to her that it meant something to him.
Looks like myIans suggestion to break up with Wade to be officially together was successful as of ch11 prologue :cool:.

So at the moment myIan is on Cherry's love path, Cindy's love path (ebony and ivory mmmh), he is fucking a highly affectionate Minerva in her ass, he fucks Emma (i'd like to ship her with Perry, though, not sure if that's doable if you want Cherry's love path), because he had to do that to get Alison of his back, who myIan also boned aswell alone and with his eskimo brother Jeremy.

At the same time he has a friendship with Lena, which never got intimate and it led to a surprisingly smooth, drama-free story so far.

My main concern in this recent playthrough is of course Axel, however, because myIan never dated Lena, he is on amicable terms with him, for the time being.

All in all this one quite deviates from my usual approach and i kinda like how it is evolving.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So at the moment myIan is on Cherry's love path, Cindy's love path (ebony and ivory mmmh), he is fucking a highly affectionate Minerva in her ass, he fucks Emma (i'd like to ship her with Perry, though, not sure if that's doable if you want Cherry's love path), because he had to do that to get Alison of his back, who myIan also boned aswell alone and with his eskimo brother Jeremy.
Yup, a true romantic Cindy deserves as her new life partner.

Reactions: Lexkar83

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Yup, a true romantic Cindy deserves as her new life partner.
Hey, don't judge myIan. They aren't dating officially at the moment, ne?

Edit: and he is in no other exclusive or committed relationship, yet. So he merely expressed his feelings to his two main interests, but as long as those two can't really reciprocate, i don't see the need why myIan shouldn't play the field.

Reactions: Lexkar83

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hey, don't judge myIan. They aren't dating officially at the moment, ne?
Well am not judging, just sayin'. Let's hope Ian is equally technically minded if Cindy decides to tap her some Axel's ass before she is officially dating, too :sneaky:

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Well am not judging, just sayin'. Let's hope Ian is equally technically minded if Cindy decides to tap her some Axel's ass before she is officially dating, too :sneaky:
This is a risk i can't deny. But on the other hand it would be super satisfying to steal from Axel not one (Lena) but two (Cindy and Cherry) of the hottest chicks in ORS. I like to have some competition, if everything is handed to you without an effort it tends to taste stale.
;)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
OurRedString-CH11BetaPrologue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
Well, you only need a save just around Ivy's birthday party, cause the dialogue which set that variable is just after it. I don't think is such a big deal, given it's toward the end of chapter 10.
I have saves only from the end of ch10 , mistake i ll never do again in this game :D:D.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How many male romances are in the game?
Female protagonist can engage in sexual situations with 5 (potentially 6) male NPCs and one player-controlled male character. Although it's unknown at this point how many of these will result in "full scale" romances, so far only 2 male characters (Ian and Mike) have associated _love flags. I'd guess Jeremy might become 3rd, given relationship with him is mutually exclusive with romance with male MC.

For the male protagonist there's no male options. Dunno if that's planned to be a thing, but the lack of gay tag makes it doubtful.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Female protagonist can engage in sexual situations with 5 (potentially 6) male NPCs and one player-controlled male character. Although it's unknown at this point how many of these will result in "full scale" romances, so far only 2 male characters (Ian and Mike) have associated _love flags. I'd guess Jeremy might become 3rd, given relationship with him is mutually exclusive with romance with male MC.

For the male protagonist there's no male options. Dunno if that's planned to be a thing, but the lack of gay tag makes it doubtful.
I giggle knowing that there is no love flag for Robert. It's interesting that there is a love flag for Mike though considering sleeping with him is one of the ways to get bad Jess to show up. Actually, makes perfect sense; Lena causing him to cheat on his girlfriend. Not exactly good girl material.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I giggle knowing that there is no love flag for Robert. It's interesting that there is a love flag for Mike though considering sleeping with him is one of the ways to get bad Jess to show up. Actually, makes perfect sense; Lena causing him to cheat on his girlfriend. Not exactly good girl material.
Aside from cheating on his girlfriend, Mike is a pretty decent fella. An overall upgrade from Robert imo.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
I hear you, but
Code:
l "What about your sexual fantasy...?"
i "My sexual fantasy?"
l "You told us about it at Ivy's party. About the threesome."
i "Oh, that... Well, as I said, it's a fantasy almost every straight guy has. Does it bother you?"

"{image=icon_lust.webp}We could give it a try":
    l "Actually... I was thinking we could give a try."
    i "What, really?"
    if ian_lena_couple:
        if ian_lena_open:  
            l "I mean... We said we'd like to experiment together, right?"
            i "That's true, we said something like that..."
        else:
            l "I mean... Why not? I think we could both experiment, as long as we do it together..."
            i "Well, I'm not against that..."

"Not my thing":
    l "Honestly... I don't think it's my thing."
    i "Really? But didn't you have the same fantasy...?"
    l "It's just that, a fantasy... It would be weird doing something like that with you..."
    i "Oh. I see."
    l "But if it were you and another guy..."
    $ fian = "disgusted"
    i "What, really?"
    l "It's just a thought..."
    i "..."
Important part here: Ian disgusted face at the end. Lena started the talk and it was about Ian's fantasy, not hers. It will most likely be FMF first and after that you either fight with Lena, happily accept a MFM or reluctantly accept a MFM. I also assume that the MFM will be different based on the ian_cuck variable.
Do you know what the conditions are for the "and another guy" path? I'm assuming Lena has to choose threesome with two guys as a kink, rather than with two girls (though it sounds like also the last kink is active here), but does it also depend on some variable in their relationship?

I didn't get that option in my playthroughs, which I guess is down to not choosing the threesome with two guys kink. But considering how chapter 10 and the prologue played out, my inner sadist definitely wants to see how Ian copes (or doesn't cope) in that situation. :devilish:

Reactions: Balsamic

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
… It will also be interesting to see who the possible participants will be. In an FFM threesome my guess would be Ivy or Emma (I think everyone would be up for it—Ivy depending on her impression of Ian so far). Or alternatively Holly, but if the end goal is a relationship between the three of them, it might be more natural with some more emotional development before they jump straight to a threesome.

In an FMM threesome I guess the obvious candidate is Jeremy? Axel and Robert seem unlikely for different reasons, while Mike might not be out of the question. But if he can have fun with Lena alone, I doubt he'd be up for having Ian there too. Jeremy would jump at the possibility, probably Lena too, while Ian would go along for the same slightly ambivalent reasons he could say yes to the threesome with Alison, as well as watching all of Jeremy's videos.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
In an FMM threesome I guess the obvious candidate is Jeremy?
Jeremy and "relationship Ian" are mutually exclusive for Lena, so it seems doubtful.

It's obviously going to be Perry. Obviously.

edit: slightly more seriously, Mike seems like a good candidate for Lena who has hooked up with him, but ultimately broke off due to getting in relationship with Ian. Or for Lena who didn't stop seeing Mike, too -- it'd sort of continue mirroring Lena's backstory with Axel, in the sense she'd arrange a threesome with someone she's been sleeping with without Ian knowing.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Jeremy and "relationship Ian" are mutually exclusive for Lena, so it seems doubtful.
Not quite, i guess. I never went on this path because i always make Lena break up Jeremy and Louise in the beginning, but what make Lena refuse be in a relationship with is if fuck Jeremy in ch. 8 only, right? If yes, maybe is possible have a Lena and Ian being a "experimental" couple with Lena feeling atracted to Jeremy and his BBC (focus on him when watch he and Louise fucking, going until the end during truth or dare in Ivy's place, but resist to fuck him in ch. 8)? Just a hypothetical scenario that cross my mind

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Man both Lena and Cindy are beasts with Ian, Lena this Episode is a F*cking sex monster, is she a succubi???

Also will the be some Prego content, since Ian f*cked both Lena and Cidny raw so many times, and its hinted that Ian nailed Cindy one more time off screen.

With how many women can Ian cheat on Lena, and if Lena does open up for threesomes who will she be open to share Ian with??? Holly?? Ivy?? Luise?? Emma???

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes