• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

karsten3000

Apr 20, 2018
If you pick options which support their relationship (tell Cindy she should take Wade to the photo shoot when she asks Ian, stop Wade from calling Cindy while drunk, etc) they'll be at fairly good terms with each other and possibly fix things down the road (there would be little point in tracking that variable if the outcome was the same regardless) That said, the second photo shoot appears to be hardcoded with Wade not able to attend due to doing his own thing.
well but the options to support their relationship are always not clickable for me. i tried siding with cindy or with wade or both of them or leave them alone for a bit but nothing i did so far enabled me this option

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
well but the options to support their relationship are always not clickable for me. i tried siding with cindy or with wade or both of them or leave them alone for a bit but nothing i did so far enabled me this option
As said, Wade never goes to the second shoot. However, he always asks Ian to acompany Cindy. If his relationship with her and charisma is high enough, he can stay throughout the shoot and stop Axel to touch her (the second time seems to hurt the Wade/Cindy relationship in code). Finally, he can persuady Cindy to talk with Wade if he has 6 Wits.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The first step to help their relationship is to tell Wade "You need to fight for Cindy" in ch.4, which requires Ian to have Charisma of 3+ and for Ian not to show too much interest in Cindy (don't comment/like her picture, don't flirt with her etc)

This enables Ian to tell Cindy she should bring Wade to the photo shoot instead of going there himself. If you don't, stopping Wade afterwards from drunk-calling Cindy (or confessing about Ian's involvement) keeps the relationship somewhat stable. In any case this can be improved further by asking "Do you really want to be with Wade?" in Ch.9, provided Ian didn't kiss Cindy.

Last edited:

karsten3000

Apr 20, 2018
The first step to help their relationship is to tell Wade "You need to fight for Cindy" in ch.4, which requires Ian to have Charisma of 3+ and for Ian not to show too much interest in Cindy (don't comment/like her picture, don't flirt with her etc)

This enables Ian to tell Cindy she should bring Wade to the photo shoot instead of going there himself. If you don't, stopping Wade afterwards from drunk-calling Cindy (or confessing about Ian's involvement) keeps the relationship somewhat stable. In any case this can be improved further by asking "Do you really want to be with Wade?" in Ch.9, provided Ian didn't kiss Cindy.
i will try this tyvm

Reactions: Funky-Munky

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
How to get these scenes? Ian does grappling in my playthrough yet I did not get this scene.
Grappling/boxing doesn't matter. Ian can beat her for more scenes even without grappling.
To make Ivy visit the gym, she needs to be on good terms with Ian:
Make a joke when introduced to her, compliment her dancing, and come clean before Axel. All require charisma. And you must date Lena when confronting Axel.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Our Red String [Chapter 1-10 FINAL] [Eva Kiss] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 599MB
Repack size: 200MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / /
MacOS = / (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Grappling/boxing doesn't matter. Ian can beat her for more scenes even without grappling.
Well, it matters to some extent -- if Ian's jiu-jitsu skill is lacking he needs fairly high athletic skill (7+) to overpower Ivy from the generic "Push her off" option, as the "Hip escape" won't be available. He's doomed to lose otherwise.

• Angry
Reactions: pavlogrk

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Game logic? If you always play your cards right with a LI, the only way some sexual scene between the LI and other guy is if the scene is forced and unavoidable
I mean we dont know yet if the game will have around 20 cheapters and if we look at her old game she had alot of corruption/kinky scenes at the end(optional) so maybe she goes the route in this game that you only see the cheating/corruption/hotter scenes if you are single(or she is just building a relationship and story before this things can happen) but I think this would be a bad decission for the future and than we need tto stay single with ian and lena to see these scenes which would be boring drama/corruption wise I dont see the problem as long as things are optional with cindy,alison,holly,lena I mean its your decissions as a player to go down this path.

Jul 27, 2020
If you focus on Cindy since the beginning, Axel will not even have a chance to start stealing her away.
It's untrue, i'm afraid. Even Ian from the start thinking that Cindy is attracted to Alex more than him, even if you hard simp for Cindy during all the time before go to club with her. It's feels like "stealing and NTR" from beginning and you can't do anything about it. At least in first meеt with Alex, when he's flirting with Cindy under your nose.
It's just not under Ian's control.

OurRedString_ifm0IE4stJ.jpg
OurRedString_2pazZQOk4c.jpg
OurRedString_F9zkouFnEM.jpg

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
It's untrue, i'm afraid. Even Ian from the start thinking that Cindy is attracted to Alex more than him, even if you hard simp for Cindy during all the time before go to club with her. It's feels like "stealing and NTR" from beginning and you can't do anything about it. At least in first meеt with Alex, when he's flirting with Cindy under your nose.
It's just not under Ian's control.

View attachment 2224486
View attachment 2224488
View attachment 2224507
You really need be very nitpicking to think this is some kind of stealing or ntr. Nothing really happens in this scene. I stand my point: go full Cindy and nothing will happen between her and Axel. Just like is with every other Ian's LI wit exception of Lena, and only because she is a MC too.

thiveslanding

Dec 8, 2022
You really need be very nitpicking to think this is some kind of stealing or ntr. Nothing really happens in this scene. I stand my point: go full Cindy and nothing will happen between her and Axel. Just like is with every other Ian's LI wit exception of Lena, and only because she is a MC too.
Leave it be, he is just simping for axel :sneaky:

Jul 27, 2020
Nothing really happens in this scene.
Ian's have different impression. He even think about how easy for Alex charmed Cindy. And don't forget that Alex meet Cindy for the first time but already make more progress with her than Ian who supposedly simping for her all the route. Of course, Ian restrains because of friendship with Wade and later Ian can overcome Alex and took Cindy's heart.
But to say that "Axel will not even have a chance with Cindy from beggining", it's untrue.

OurRedString_R8mvSsY7bd.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Balsamic
4.60 star(s) 307 Votes