GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
She made it painfully clear that she was only releasing Ian's half because she felt the full episode wasn't worth the wait and she couldn't think of any other way to get something out of the door now.
I didn't read all of yours and Turret's discussion but that's definately not what she was communicating. EK clearly wrote chapter 10 took too long and splitting it was a way to give her patrons half the chapter within weeks rather than everything months later:

The only thing she (IMO) clearly felt was guilt over taking too long to finish. Then a lot of patrons told her they'd rather wait and she made the poll.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
You worry entirely about the fans becoming entitled if they think Eva will listen to them, but you completely ignore the risk that by releasing a half update now the fans will feel entitled to future content updates at a faster pace than Eva can deliver them. That, IMHO is the far more pressing risk here because, again, Eva is so obviously struggling to write this game.
In my experience the former is far more likelier and happens more often than the latter. I have a lot of good and useful feedback, be it praise or critic and you cannot escape the critics for critic´s sake.
But you learn over time that in some cases both praise and critic are just vehicles to push the point of view of a specific person. I had feedback were the the only hidden, but aggressively pushed point was that I was not writing the story exactly like they wanted. If you bow to these "fans" or critics, you are lost and may heaven help you, because then the story is not yours anymore.
Entitlement for faster releases is very rare, especially if you tell and explain openly why you make the intervalls you do. In Eva´s case here your point on this is extremly moot, since anybody not powdered with the clam satchel can see that Eva has writing problems and is far behind her own schedule. Which is the point why I argued for a release of the Ian part, it would have been a life sign of the game!

You clearly disagree and I respect that,
I too respect your opinion, I simply argue from my experiences as a writer. Eva is in one of the worst situations one can experience: the part you work on is not coming together, no matter what you do. I know this feeling as well.
There are chapters in your work which practically write themselves, you see them in your mind´s eye and they come onto the paper exactly like you intend and want them to. Then there are chapters which are work to be done, nothing too positive or negative about that. And finally the chapters which are nothing but a horrible grind! You know what you want, but it does not come onto the paper as it should.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 601364

Overview:
Lena and Ian are two very different people who find themselves in a very similar moment in their lives. Both struggling to achieve their dreams, both hurting because of love. Their lives will become intertwined, with each other and with several characters that will impact who they are and who they will become. They will be able to experience the heights of love or the depths of lust, friendship or betrayal, moral or immoral, success or failure... And you will be the one to choose. But one's choices can often tangle together and lead to an unexpected mess, so be mindful, for you thread the thread of their Red String.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-25
Release Date: 2022-04-25
Developer: Eva Kiss - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9 Remastered Final
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other Game: Good Girl Gone Bad
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
WALKTHROUGH - IN GAME GUIDE* - GALLERY UNLOCKER

Fan Sigs:
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1487973 View attachment 1487734 View attachment 1487975 View attachment 600397 View attachment 600398 View attachment 600417 View attachment 641917 View attachment 1487689 View attachment 1487695 View attachment 1487700 View attachment 1487987 View attachment 1487733 View attachment 1487970 View attachment 1487971 View attachment 1487972 View attachment 1487974 View attachment 1487976 View attachment 1487977 View attachment 1487978 View attachment 1487979 View attachment 1487725
Hello, Eva Kiss, the same guy who just posted on your Girl Gone Bad game. Is there any chance of inserting some incest and molestation into this game? Love your work.

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
this update has already reached the point where the gif of the moving truck that never crashes actually fits very well.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hello, Eva Kiss, the same guy who just posted on your Girl Gone Bad game. Is there any chance of inserting some incest and molestation into this game? Love your work.
As Steam may still be an option, you very likely won't get your wish on this one. Hell, even if Steam's out of the picture, I doubt it. Different realm than GGGB.

You can always use Unren and change some of the dialogue for Emma to turn her into Ian's sister. They hide their relationship already, at least from everyone but Jeremy. So it fits. And Jeremy's enough of a perv that being unfazed by Ian's "Dude, check out this pic of me banging my sister. You should hit that shit" doesn't seem too out of character.

You can maybe rewrite some of the Lena/Seymour dialogue in Chapter 9 for a great reveal, too.

Best you're gonna get.

Reactions: CutieLvr

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
If you bow once, the vocal fanbois expect that you will do it again if they just yap enough.
Ironic, considering this thread is much more vocal than both the Patreon comments and her Discord combined. The general discussions in the discord server seem to be about what to expect from further chapters, what content each would like to see, some speculations, etc, and not a single demand. The patrons become vocal only when there's a VERY unpopular decision that Eva makes. Like a turtleneck for Ian's "sexy" outfit or the Ian-Lena-Holly drama that didn't land. Other times it's pretty chill and people are just curious for what Eva has in store for the next chapter.
Had Eva released the Ian part, it would have shown that the game lives and releases are somewhat steady. But now? Anybody stumbling on ORS now will see a stalled game with new stuff "back in antiquie times" and this coma going on for longer.
I wouldn't look at this thread as an accurate representation of what the general fandom thinks or what a random person discovering this game for the first time might think.

Entitlement for faster releases is very rare, especially if you tell and explain openly why you make the intervalls you do.
The last 30 pages of comments prove your assumption as incorrect, at least in this case. Every second comment is concerned about the faster releases only.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Ironic, considering this thread is much more vocal than both the Patreon comments and her Discord combined. The general discussions in the discord server seem to be about what to expect from further chapters, what content each would like to see, some speculations, etc, and not a single demand. The patrons become vocal only when there's a VERY unpopular decision that Eva makes. Like a turtleneck for Ian's "sexy" outfit or the Ian-Lena-Holly drama that didn't land. Other times it's pretty chill and people are just curious for what Eva has in store for the next chapter.

I wouldn't look at this thread as an accurate representation of what the general fandom thinks or what a random person discovering this game for the first time might think.

The last 30 pages of comments prove your assumption as incorrect, at least in this case. Every second comment is concerned about the faster releases only.
This game routes are too complicated for it's own good though

Eva was really amazing in creating the flowchart for GGGB and ORS is even more complicated than that. It's either wait and be patient or drop it. I understand if this game takes half a year per update or more. It's a big undertaking if Eva is a one-man team

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
This game routes are too complicated for it's own good though

Eva was really amazing in creating the flowchart for GGGB and ORS is even more complicated than that. It's either wait and be patient or drop it. I understand if this game takes half a year per update or more. It's a big undertaking if Eva is a one-man team
Trust me, I know it too well how complicated the available paths are.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
As Steam may still be an option, you very likely won't get your wish on this one. Hell, even if Steam's out of the picture, I doubt it. Different realm than GGGB.

You can always use Unren and change some of the dialogue for Emma to turn her into Ian's sister. They hide their relationship already, at least from everyone but Jeremy. So it fits. And Jeremy's enough of a perv that being unfazed by Ian's "Dude, check out this pic of me banging my sister. You should hit that shit" doesn't seem too out of character.

You can maybe rewrite some of the Lena/Seymour dialogue in Chapter 9 for a great reveal, too.

Best you're gonna get.
Thanks, dontcarewhateverno, but you just spoke in a language way above my pay grade, lol. The things you guys can do with a computer just amaze me. I can only make requests and settle for whatever you guys decide to do. Thanks, friend.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Thanks, dontcarewhateverno, but you just spoke in a language way above my pay grade, lol. The things you guys can do with a computer just amaze me. I can only make requests and settle for whatever you guys decide to do. Thanks, friend.
Sure... But I have no say in the matter, either. lol. I have no association with EvaKiss. Some of us just follow the threads/announcements & have somewhat of an idea of what likely is or isn't coming for the game.

Eva rarely if ever posts on here, fwiw. Very slightly more often on discord. Most likely responses on Patreon.

"Things you can do with a computer". I'm no programmer. Unren is just fairly easy to use. A simple forum search and a small amount of googling should get you the Bat file and all the instructions you need.

Last edited:

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
Oh man I never heard any joke similar to this ever, did you come up with it yourself?
You’re doing this wrong. When someone tells the 2025 joke, you’re supposed to say “2025?!? More like 2030”, and preferably add a couple of :KEK:. Then I’ll pop in from the side and do the “sometime in the future my grandchildren can play the end of this game” joke. Then we’ll lean back, satisfied with ourselves, until we come back next week to repeat the same process.

Vernalcash

May 20, 2017
sadly its not even a joke,luckily for the dev there are people like u who likes to gift money
So you also make up alternative realities in your head not just jokes. Where did I ever say I give her money? I used to during the GGGB days for a few months but I stopped a long time ago buddy.

You’re doing this wrong. When someone tells the 2025 joke, you’re supposed to say “2025?!? More like 2030”, and preferably add a couple of :KEK:. Then I’ll pop in from the side and do the “sometime in the future my grandchildren can play the end of this game” joke. Then we’ll lean back, satisfied with ourselves, until we come back next week to repeat the same process.
What about if I wanna complain about milking, when should I make my very original complaint?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The patrons become vocal only when there's a VERY unpopular decision that Eva makes. Like a turtleneck for Ian's "sexy" outfit or the Ian-Lena-Holly drama that didn't land. Other times it's pretty chill and people are just curious for what Eva has in store for the next chapter.
Quod erat demonstrandum! "Unpopular" is very much in the eye of the beholder what counts as such. While there are things, in this case the Ian-Holly-Lena drama which turned out to be a dud, where becoming vocal is more of a mistake control, there are cases where it is unpopular only with the patrons, who then start pushing at Eva for changes.

Exceptions proof the rule, I must say here!:) Very unusual, I and several other authors I know do not have this problem. But in ORS´ case it is the very long wait combined with the knowledge that a substantial part of the next update is finished.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
EvaKiss wrote there will be "some" new characters, "some of which" we might know. So it could be a completely new character. As for GGGB there is a limited amount of women, Eva, Iris, Natasha maybe Jolene? Eva can be very different (like dead!) so she is unlikely, Iris can be in the throws of Arthur, but maybe she got over her daddy complex? Natasha is always on option. The image is called pnj.webp, can't get a hint from that.
I'd be happy if its Jolene. She was pretty fucking hot.

EvaKiss wrote very early on that there wouldn't be certain things in her game, like forced sex.
GGGB did have forced sex though imo. Nothing too hardcore like rape, but Wilson did blackmail/rape Ashley in the faithful route, only if you were an idiot and went to his place though.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes